38, on TRT, and fighting back and shoulder acne

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Get some blood work. If your estrogens are high, I would think lowering them should dry u up some.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg
    Get some blood work. If your estrogens are high, I would think lowering them should dry u up some.
    I'm due for routine blood work next month. Will ask to have it checked then.
    •   

3. Accutane works but there are plenty of horror stories with it too. Quite a few people think it thinned out their hair in a big way for example. IMHO the best way to do it would be to study the subject before going on the stuff, and probably do a lower dose size than the standard classic one.

I have had great luck fighting my long term acne problems after megadosing on Pantothenic Acid pills. I did 5+ grams (not milligrams) per day for over a month, and then I gradually backed it down to about 2 grams a day for a long term maintinence dose. I wouldn't recommend most people going so high but I've had the acne problem for decades and I tend to need a lot of anything before I respond to it.

Some people have bad things to say about taking lots of Panththenic Acid too. Some people regret ever trying it. So do your homework. I can only tell you what happened to me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by steve0003 View Post
    Accutane works but there are plenty of horror stories with it too. Quite a few people think it thinned out their hair in a big way for example. IMHO the best way to do it would be to study the subject before going on the stuff, and probably do a lower dose size than the standard classic one.

Some people have bad things to say about taking lots of Panththenic Acid too. Some people regret ever trying it.
    If hair thinning is a concern then i'd be way more worried about the Test Cyp injections that he's getting than the Accutane. I myself and a few people i know have used accutane on a short term basis with very few side effects.I think the biggest concern with Accutane is if you're a pregnant woman and OP dosen't have that worry. lol

5. Hair is good so far. As for aromatising, will all synthetic test aromatise, or just at higher levels?
    •   

6. Are vitamin B5 and pantothenic acid one in the same or is it a variety of B5?

7. Just to be clear. "0.5 mL per week." Standard 250 mg/mL concentration? So 125 mg per week. Is that correct?

8. Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx
    Just to be clear. "0.5 mL per week." Standard 250 mg/mL concentration? So 125 mg per week. Is that correct?
    Actually, the concentration I was prescribed is 200 mg/ml. So I was taking 100 mg per week. But according to my last blood test, my levels were low so the doc bumped me to 1 ml per week taken .5 ml twice a week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Back Acne With EQ
    By Wudog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. Help with Acne and Back Acne
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 11:32 AM