Hi every1

abeldiaz

abeldiaz

Awards
Iam been stick on chiken,sweet pot.brocc.asparagus.salmon. And all-brand fiber cereal . Want to get any suggestions to change my diet ,'cause Iam use Tren E 300 and some Deca tell me if Iam doing something wrong.. Any advise will preciated want to b solid mass and simetryc with 175 lbs plz HEEELLLP

F

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
who the hell put that cycle together. where is the test base? you are using all 19nor drugs. they don't convert to DHT which will make your dick soft and your libido will crash if it hasn't already.

abeldiaz

abeldiaz

Awards
who the hell put that cycle together. where is the test base? you are using all 19nor drugs. they don't convert to DHT which will make your dick soft and your libido will crash if it hasn't already.
Thank for let me know that iam don't know anything about cycles what'S for get solid mass and simetry , course workout but has to b some tricks to get there advise plz

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Bad cycle, change it! Diet content should always reflect your end goal along with running the right gear to achieve that very same result. Get on a good run with the right gear and eat appropriately.
Sounds like you need to do some good research and fact finding first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Cycle Logs 9