New to test replacement therapy...looking for insight

lboston

lboston

Awards
Guys-

I posted a similar thread on another section, but I didn't get a whole lot of feedback.

I started TRT today with a shot of Test Cypto injections from my urologist. I am 27 with a total test of 192nl/dl.

Doc is prescribing me 200 ml at 1cc every other week until the 1st of January. I will meet with him again then to review blood work and see if dosage needs to be adjusted.

Can anyone give me any insight as to what I might expect from this? Any personal testimonies? I hope to see a spike in energy, mood, and libido more than anything. Can this dose also give benefits in the gym?

Thanks to all who reply!

jizmo

Awards
Guys-

I posted a similar thread on another section, but I didn't get a whole lot of feedback.

I started TRT today with a shot of Test Cypto injections from my urologist. I am 27 with a total test of 192nl/dl.

Doc is prescribing me 200 ml at 1cc every other week until the 1st of January. I will meet with him again then to review blood work and see if dosage needs to be adjusted.

Can anyone give me any insight as to what I might expect from this? Any personal testimonies? I hope to see a spike in energy, mood, and libido more than anything. Can this dose also give benefits in the gym?

Thanks to all who reply!
At 200mg per week you will see increases in all the desired areas. Nothing massive but noticeable.200mg is a high HRT dose most likely a kind of frontload to get you to desired levels. Will probably cut you back to 100mg a week to maintain. Don't have your specifics so this is just my experience with 3 years on HRT until I customized my own HRT. Test is the bomb of all AAS. Everything stacks with test. Hope this helps

lboston

lboston

Awards
At 200mg per week you will see increases in all the desired areas. Nothing massive but noticeable.200mg is a high HRT dose most likely a kind of frontload to get you to desired levels. Will probably cut you back to 100mg a week to maintain. Don't have your specifics so this is just my experience with 3 years on HRT until I customized my own HRT. Test is the bomb of all AAS. Everything stacks with test. Hope this helps
Thanks, man. Im on 200 every other week of test cyp, so like 400 for a month. How soon does it take to begin to notice anything from it? Also do you use any sort of AI with it? I mentioned it to my doc and he did not think it was necessary.

jizmo

Awards
Thanks, man. Im on 200 every other week of test cyp, so like 400 for a month. How soon does it take to begin to notice anything from it? Also do you use any sort of AI with it? I mentioned it to my doc and he did not think it was necessary.
I thought you were on 200 a week. Bottom line is he will get you up to an acceptable level.Concentration peaks at about third day after injection then tails off for about 9 days. I would ask if he could divide it up into 2 100mg injections to maintain a stable level. On 100 a week I felt much better. Pushed me up to about 850 from like zero almost. I am 58 so that level was the equivilent of someone in his thirties. Its expensive since I lost my insurance so I found a decent UGL and now cruise at 250 a week. Not a DR so can't say for sure but I don't think you will need an AI. I didn't need one when I blast at 500 a week. Good luck

lboston

lboston

Awards
I thought you were on 200 a week. Bottom line is he will get you up to an acceptable level.Concentration peaks at about third day after injection then tails off for about 9 days. I would ask if he could divide it up into 2 100mg injections to maintain a stable level. On 100 a week I felt much better. Pushed me up to about 850 from like zero almost. I am 58 so that level was the equivilent of someone in his thirties. Its expensive since I lost my insurance so I found a decent UGL and now cruise at 250 a week. Not a DR so can't say for sure but I don't think you will need an AI. I didn't need one when I blast at 500 a week. Good luck
Thanks again. I go back in early Jan to see the results of blood work that I'll have done while on test cyp for a month....I then am going to ask about the 100 a week vs the 200 every other. I will be giving myself the shots, so really I could do it if I really wanted, but I may run it by him 1st.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. I go back in early Jan to see the results of blood work that I'll have done while on test cyp for a month....I then am going to ask about the 100 a week vs the 200 every other. I will be giving myself the shots, so really I could do it if I really wanted, but I may run it by him 1st.
I spent maybe 6 months on low dose patches, then a year on 200 mg test cyp weekly injections and now 6 months on only 100 weekly. My tt has settled in around 800 and I am happy with that. The results have been all I could ever ask for in all aspects. I had been around the BB/PL world for decades but even now at my age, 70 , I am still making gains in size, strength and leanness. You should expect, being much younger that you will enjoy the same or much better results. Just give it time. Treat your body as the life-time project it deserves.

If you check out the last couple pages of the "What's working....?" thread I've got some pics up that might give you an idea of the least you can accomplish with patience, dedication and effort. Good luck!

lboston

lboston

Awards
I spent maybe 6 months on low dose patches, then a year on 200 mg test cyp weekly injections and now 6 months on only 100 weekly. My tt has settled in around 800 and I am happy with that. The results have been all I could ever ask for in all aspects. I had been around the BB/PL world for decades but even now at my age, 70 , I am still making gains in size, strength and leanness. You should expect, being much younger that you will enjoy the same or much better results. Just give it time. Treat your body as the life-time project it deserves.

If you check out the last couple pages of the "What's working....?" thread I've got some pics up that might give you an idea of the least you can accomplish with patience, dedication and effort. Good luck!
Thank you Dutchman; I appreciate your response. There is nothing I take to heart more than words from the wise.
Is the thread you mentioned in this section?
Also-- about how long does it take to begin noticing the mood enhancing/ fatigued less benefits from TRT?

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Dutchman; I appreciate your response. There is nothing I take to heart more than words from the wise.
Is the thread you mentioned in this section?
Also-- about how long does it take to begin noticing the mood enhancing/ fatigued less benefits from TRT?
Ummm....it was the very next thread after this one by Knowbull, "What's Working for Older Guys", LOL!

I got little or nothing from the patches but when I went on the 200 weekly, I was off and running within 2 or 3 weeks.

I have done some very unwise things in my life, this however wasn't one of them. I guess I was situationally wise.