45 first PH Cycle Helladrol

imsqueak

Awards
Hi All, I've been lurking here and many other boards for the past couple months trying to learn the do's and dont's. Last week I came across a BOGO that's mentioned on most boards so I decided to pull the trigger and bought Helladrol and Beastdrol as well as joint support while I was at it since I already have bad elbows (tennis elbow). The idea is to run straight Helladrol 50/75/100/100, I may or may not make the 100s, depends on how I'm feeling.

So the thing I want to run by you is the rest of the equation. I'll run N2 Guard and Forge Joint Repair during the cycle.

For PCT I'm thinking:
Revolution PCT Black
FinaFlex Pure Test (DAA 500mg)
iForce Reversitol Hormonal Regulator V2 - SERM Effect natural aromatase and estrogen blockers
Driven Sports Nutrition Lean Extreme Extended Release Capsules for cortisol control
>> any suggestions to alter from dosage recommended on the bottle? Or timing, such as wait X wks into PCT to start Y part of the PCT? or one other element vs one I've stated since I've not purchased an of the PCT yet.

And clearly on the advice of all I'll pull the trigger on and hope for the best using google and chem research SERM results. The plan is to have it for "just in case" on this cycle but for sure when I get to the Beastdrol cycle. Wonder what the shelf life is on the SERMS... So it seems everyone has their favorite. Anyone want to pick one that would work well with Beastdrol to help me make my mind up? Also, clearly, I wont be starting anything until I have the SERM in hand.

About me: 5'7", 165lbs, worked out on-off since a teen, been in the gym 1-2 hrs a day for the past year working seriously after being given what I feel is a second chance at life. I've done some test boosters and supps over the past year and have had success (abt 10lbs). I read long ago that as you get older to go 4 sets of 15 reps and that stuck with me so I've been doing that and dont know what my max lifts would be nor do I care to find out. I want to look and feel good, not brag about my bench press... I do a 3 day split back/bi, chest/tri, legs/abs/core. I've not been doing cardio but know I need to start incl 15-30 mins at least. My goal is a lean gain of +10lbs post PCT.

So, glad to join you "old foggies". Welcome your comments and suggestions.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would run helladrol for 6 weeks. It's a slow lean mass gainer. It won't even really start doing it's thing till week 3 or 4.

As far as PCT goes you should use the following:

SERM of your choice (I always opt for clomid)
Natty T-Booster of your choice (like HCGen)
DAA
Anti-estrogen of your choice (something like formastanozol, erase, triazole etc).

Your PCT products look fine. I would start them all on day 1 of PCT...others might recommend to start the lean xtreme in week one or week 2 of PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would run helladrol for 6 weeks. It's a slow lean mass gainer. It won't even really start doing it's thing till week 3 or 4.

As far as PCT goes you should use the following:

SERM of your choice (I always opt for clomid)
Natty T-Booster of your choice (like HCGen)
DAA
Anti-estrogen of your choice (something like formastanozol, erase, triazole etc).

Your PCT products look fine. I would start them all on day 1 of PCT...others might recommend to start the lean xtreme in week one or week 2 of PCT.
x2x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7