44 and starting on (T) replacement

mrbax

Awards
Hi all
OK Doc has allowed me to get (T) creams and start increasing my levels - has anyone got info on whats going to happen to me - ? may sound a silly question - but would like to know 1st hand if I'm going to bloat up , get more angry , need to take anything else to stay non bloated - I've had an honest talk with the doc about getting on the juice and he is willing to monitor my bloods etc - the (t) is the 1st babe step - any info = many thanks

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Hi all
OK Doc has allowed me to get (T) creams and start increasing my levels - has anyone got info on whats going to happen to me - ? may sound a silly question - but would like to know 1st hand if I'm going to bloat up , get more angry , need to take anything else to stay non bloated - I've had an honest talk with the doc about getting on the juice and he is willing to monitor my bloods etc - the (t) is the 1st babe step - any info = many thanks
TRT is a low dose to get you back to what the doctor thinks is your normal Range. I had no side effects, in fact I wish that I would have started earlier !

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
thanks mate
I am now on injectable test E, I perfer the shot twice a week. Blood work twice a year and still no sides, I have to admit I have ran a couple of light cycles with excellient results.

mrbax

Awards
do you run anything else mate ? - hows the bloating etc ?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't experience any sides at typical TRT amounts, in fact they will probably go short of what you really need. My brother takes injectable test, and enough to get him to the mid-900s. he has no bloating. Yet you might want to pick up an AI and use low dosage.

mrbax

Awards
thanks again - I off to see doc again on Tuesday so will hit him up