Lack of research

Beebo

Awards
I've never taken prohormones befor a didn't know I was this time. I went in to a shop and asked for a test booster. And was given torque test. Although I'm happy with physical results I'm concerned about the aggression I've been experiencing. And am also concerned about other side effects and what I can take to limit them..

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I've never taken prohormones befor a didn't know I was this time. I went in to a shop and asked for a test booster. And was given torque test. Although I'm happy with physical results I'm concerned about the aggression I've been experiencing. And am also concerned about other side effects and what I can take to limit them..
If torque is what I think it is, you need to be taking something to protect your liver, and you'll need some stuff for post cycle therapy as well.

How long have you been taking this stuff, at what dose, and have you been monitoring your blood pressure?

-TT

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
yeah man local supp shops dont give a shaait about ur body as long as they sell product--c it all the time

type in the the actually compound-should b listed on bottles label--so we can tell u what u really have and what action to take

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
yeah man the local supp shops don't give a squat about your body as long as they sell you product--I see it all the time. Type in the the actually compound-should be listed on bottles label--so we can tell youu what you really have, and what action you should take
(transtlated 2 Englitch by Tinytoad ;) )
My guess is that the compound you are taking is in fact Superdrol.... not for beginners. Anyhow, if it turns out to be SD, you might as well make the best of it. We will try and give you all the help we can. Please confirm the active ingredient in "toque"
I'm a little rusty, and have never run Superdrol solo. I used to stack it with 4AD or test. As a side note, testosterone should be the base for all the cycles you run, ideally. Test alone, or test plus tren, or test plus some random methyl. That's just how I roll.

-TT

biggfoot70

Awards
Yeah, Im pretty sure it is a superdrol clone. Let us know what dose and how long you have been taking it and Im sure you will get all the info you need.