Considering AAS Cycle for real

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am considering a Test, Dbol, and Winstrol Cycle. I may not have this exactly right. I found a good site online, and a good price for it.
6 weeks of test with weekly injections. It comes with Proviron, and Clomid or nolva, but what else could I take like milk thistle, hawthorne berry etc while on cycle? where do I inject? I have read up, but never injected before. I have only done oral cycles till now. Any advice is appreciated.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Couple things;
6 weeks of test e or c is way to short since it takes 3-5 weeks to kick, if its prop, then I would go for 8 weeks.
Stacking all those compounds for your first cycle isn't smart. Most will recommend you to take test only to determine how your body reacts to AAS... If your on 3 compounds and have a bad reaction, which are you gonna blame?!
PCT is vital... In my opinion, its where you either keep most your gains or shrink away.
Finally know you sh!t! Research! Juice isn't something to take lightly...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
This is part of me doing research. I have had a buddy of mine who has been in college who advises me and has helped me thru my last several cycles all oral.

I do not take this lightly, and I will take PCT very seriously. Thank you for the advicel.

BIG R

Awards
You probably should have been taking that PCT with your oral cycles. Orals are generally harder on your body than injectibles.

If you've already done oral cycles then really there isnt much to making this jump. I would find somebody around the gym who has done it before to give you your first shot or to point out the places to shoot.

And I agree that six weeks may be long enough for oral cycles but not long enough for injectible ones. Depending on the results you got in the past from orals, and the side effects, you might want to start the test for a couple weeks before adding the orals.

Everybody's body reacts a little different, so the first few cycles are learning experiences.

As far as your liver goes, personally I just take a couple milk thistle twice a day and If I feel sluggish I force myself to jog, seems to clean up the system a lot, for me. But some peoples livers are stronger than others, you might want to look into taking one of the liver support products that have everything in exact doses.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Orals have nothing to do with injectables. Start from square one as you are doing, you had good results with orals thats fine. This is a whole different game. 1st time out run a single test only, don't stack because you could with orals, be safe. Pick a 1st cycle and post it, with pct, the guys can advise you not only on the cycle and pct but the items you need to have in hand if you get a side effect. In short this will be base of future cycles, go slowly and learn all you can as you are doing. This is the same advise I just gave to my own son, close to your age getting ready to switch over to injectables.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much. I will keep that in mind if I do.