Supplements Now vs Then - What's the First Supp that Worked for You?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    HealthBlitz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

    Supplements Now vs Then - What's the First Supp that Worked for You?


    As I surf these forums one of the things that strikes me is the state of supplements today and how scientific it has become. Not to mention we now have supplements that actually work! I can recall as a teen (warning: old man rant) buying every new supplement out there hoping to find that one magic pill. I remember dessicated liver, gamma-oryzanol, Weider's anabolic meg-packs, arginine/ornithine combos, cyancobolamin, Hot Stuff, and my all time fav - orchic extract. None of these worked for me!

    The first supp that I ever tried that I think gave me a couple of pounds of muscle was Yohimbe. Not positive though. The first supp I tried that I knew for sure was giving me size and power was creatine. I am curious....what was the first supplement that worked for you? And am I the only old timer that remembers how bad supplements were back then?

  2. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Phosphagen HP. One of the first products to combine creatine with a boat load of dextrose..... go figure.
  3. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cell tech.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    319885
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Betagen and HMB way back in the day.
  5. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Betagen and HMB way back in the day.
    Another fellow EAS alumn. lol
  6. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    319885
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Another fellow EAS alumn. lol
    Lol oh yes. I actually became close friends with a couple if the body transformation winners from I think 1997. Back when Bill Phillips owned it.
  7. New Member
    mikkker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    75%

    Lol... Oh wow.. Those were he days.... Freeze dried liver.......
  8. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,397
    Rep Power
    1113438
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    That nasty ass vomit tasting Amino Fuel by twinlab.

    I think its effect was so well due to the fact I was 15 and on a really crappy diet.

    In regards to regular supplement outside of food like supplement, Id say Creapure Creatine back around '99.

    First major supplement I used was Cybergenics in 94, unfortunately I did not look like the guy in the magazine with the girls flexing with the guy with no girls but cars no far away.

    Hey, Im 34 and 1/3, and I in trouble for being here? lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39673
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    81.92%

    Cybergenics -> EAS -> Muscletech... CG never worked. EAS has always had some good products like Phosphogen HP. MT was up and down plus they took a lot of **** for being related to MuscleMag.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  10. New Member
    HealthBlitz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    31.7%

    Way before Muscle Media 2000, Bill Philips had a crappy newsletter that he sent via snail mail in a long envelope! I was on his mailing list and I remember him promoting Met-Rx on there. I also remember when Phosphagen first came out and it was my first Creatine. It gave me crazy diarrhea but to the dismay of my family, I still took it because it was the first thing that worked for me! I also did Cybergenics, but before it was called Cybergenics...I forget the original name. I maybe got more cut, but no real size gain from it.
  11. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The original formula MetRX. Bleh. Then Phosphagen HP and Myoplex.
  12. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    179031
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    creatine mono and protien powder and still using it today! :-P
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  13. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8206
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Fish oil seemed to put more muscle on me than most sups.
  14. New Member
    Xman315's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%

    All the aforementioned products I tried at one point or another, and it seemed each successive year a new product would come out and work better than the previous product.....enter the 1st generation of Andro around the mid to late 90's, I was hooked!!
  15. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Xman315 View Post
    All the aforementioned products I tried at one point or another, and it seemed each successive year a new product would come out and work better than the previous product.....enter the 1st generation of Andro around the mid to late 90's, I was hooked!!
    LOL I think EAS's Andro 6 was one of the first to hit the market. And I remember Pinnacle had those sublingual andro tabs.
  16. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,397
    Rep Power
    1113438
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    LOL I think EAS's Andro 6 was one of the first to hit the market. And I remember Pinnacle had those sublingual andro tabs.
    Thats right, Andro Poppers, lol didnt they have like 8-10 prohormones in them?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  17. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thats right, Andro Poppers, lol didnt they have like 8-10 prohormones in them?
    Andro Poppers!! That was it! LOL Yeah, I think they had like 6 or 7 compounds in one.
  18. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,397
    Rep Power
    1113438
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Andro Poppers!! That was it! LOL Yeah, I think they had like 6 or 7 compounds in one.
    I remember this kid from school, he was like 19 he'd take andro poppers, go to gold gym do 2-3 sets and then go tanning so he can go out and look good when he drinks at the bar later in the night.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Lol oh yes. I actually became close friends with a couple if the body transformation winners from I think 1997. Back when Bill Phillips owned it.
    Really? Which ones? I was actually hooked on body of work when that video came out. Ralph was the man lol.

    For the record, since being bought out my Abbot Laboratories, I think EAS's quality has went down the crapper.
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,849
    Rep Power
    768806
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    That nasty ass vomit tasting Amino Fuel by twinlab.
    this reminds me, I think the first that really made a difference was the cat vomit flavored NO Shotgun first version.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Really? Which ones? I was actually hooked on body of work when that video came out. Ralph was the man lol.

    For the record, since being bought out my Abbot Laboratories, I think EAS's quality has went down the crapper.
    The chick in BFL was pretty hot! And EAS quality really did go to the crapper once Bill pulled out.
  22. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    832
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

    My neighbor. She was 23 and I was 16 at the time. She turned me into Superman
  23. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    My neighbor. She was 23 and I was 16 at the time. She turned me into Superman
    But if the ages were flipped, you'd probably still be in jail! lol
  24. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    The chick in BFL was pretty hot! And EAS quality really did go to the crapper once Bill pulled out.
    Yes she was. Hmmm, now I'm wishing they would release those videos on blu ray or dvd. I want to watch them again, say what you will but that vid was very motivating.
  25. New Member
    Spraynpray's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

    Betagen and Myoplex!
  26. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96470
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HealthBlitz View Post
    Way before Muscle Media 2000, Bill Philips had a crappy newsletter that he sent via snail mail in a long envelope! I was on his mailing list and I remember him promoting Met-Rx on there. I also remember when Phosphagen first came out and it was my first Creatine. It gave me crazy diarrhea but to the dismay of my family, I still took it because it was the first thing that worked for me! I also did Cybergenics, but before it was called Cybergenics...I forget the original name. I maybe got more cut, but no real size gain from it.
    LOL. Dont knock bill, he and dan were the shiznit back in the day, the original spiked ultimate orange worked back in the days when I used to chew my protein drinks from the mud weider and twinlab put out, and nowadays the market is filled with crappy companies, but there are a few good things out there, erase, shift, titanium, orange triad, epistane ;-)
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  27. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,762
    Rep Power
    42472
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow, I remeber taking Xenadrine back in High School (ten years ago) when it used to have Ephedrine in it...those were the days. My mom found the empty bottle...she was fugging pissed!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  28. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Yes she was. Hmmm, now I'm wishing they would release those videos on blu ray or dvd. I want to watch them again, say what you will but that vid was very motivating.
    Haha I actually still have BFL somewhere in storage on VHS. The thing is, I don't even have a VHS player anymore! lol
  29. Senior Member
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1318
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    70.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Wow, I remeber taking Xenadrine back in High School (ten years ago) when it used to have Ephedrine in it...those were the days. My mom found the empty bottle...she was fugging pissed!
    About 5-7 years prior to Xenadrine, there was Sportpharma's Thermadrene, it was one of the original ephedrine containing products on the market.
  30. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    LOL. Dont knock bill, he and dan were the shiznit back in the day, the original spiked ultimate orange worked back in the days when I used to chew my protein drinks from the mud weider and twinlab put out, and nowadays the market is filled with crappy companies, but there are a few good things out there, erase, shift, titanium, orange triad, epistane ;-)
    Ultimate Orange!!!! That stuff was awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Wow, I remeber taking Xenadrine back in High School (ten years ago) when it used to have Ephedrine in it...those were the days. My mom found the empty bottle...she was fugging pissed!
    Ripped Fuel was the bomb too. Both were readily available at wal mart
    Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Haha I actually still have BFL somewhere in storage on VHS. The thing is, I don't even have a VHS player anymore! lol
    I'm in the same boat. That's why I wished they would put them out on disc.
  31. New Member
    johnnyblues's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    45
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    18.85%

    Hoffmans super protein in the 2lb cardboard box. It was a soy, milk, and egg protein, and let me tell ya. The young guys have no idea how good they have it! This stuff just would not dissolve right and the taste was just terrible. I would mix it with peanut butter, raw eggs, ice cream and a banana, and it was still bad!! hehe. It helped put 25 lbs on me back in the summer of 84 though.
  32. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96470
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblues View Post
    Hoffmans super protein in the 2lb cardboard box. It was a soy, milk, and egg protein, and let me tell ya. The young guys have no idea how good they have it! This stuff just would not dissolve right and the taste was just terrible. I would mix it with peanut butter, raw eggs, ice cream and a banana, and it was still bad!! hehe. It helped put 25 lbs on me back in the summer of 84 though.
    Thats what I was talking about, when I wrote having to chew your protein shake, LOL, no matter what I did to weiders "megamass" or twinlabs gainers, the powder would not disolve, even in the blender, it was like trying to drink mud and dirt, like you said, these guys today have no idea how good things are.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  33. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,397
    Rep Power
    1113438
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Wow, I remeber taking Xenadrine back in High School (ten years ago) when it used to have Ephedrine in it...those were the days. My mom found the empty bottle...she was fugging pissed!
    Actually, Xenadrine had Mahuang (Ephedra) in it, not ephedrine. Mahuang had other alkaloids such as nor-ephedrine. IMO Mahuang is superior to ephedrine, although the sides are less rewarding.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thats what I was talking about, when I wrote having to chew your protein shake, LOL, no matter what I did to weiders "megamass" or twinlabs gainers, the powder would not disolve, even in the blender, it was like trying to drink mud and dirt, like you said, these guys today have no idea how good things are.
    Wow, forgot about that. MegaMass 2000 was my first protein drink, it has some "OKG" or something, lol. Used to buy it off my friend mom in high school. I think I bought 10lb dogfood bags of that stuff.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  34. New Member
    BIG R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    46
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    46.63%

    Creatine.

    But it amazes me how powerful the placebo effect can be. Im sure many people have had supplements "work" for them that werent doing ****.

    I remember a buddy of mine selling fake steroids back in the days, and guys would actually be looking noticeably better. Im sure, especially because they were young, they had the "Now Im on steroids, GRAAAAAR, time to REALLY lift!!!" mentality for the first time in their lives and thats what really helped them. Still, it made it a lot easier for my buddy to fool people.

    (Not that I condoned scamming, I hated it. But I also dont condone ratting on a friend.)
  35. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,246
    Rep Power
    10709852
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    30.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The Weider Mega Mass shakes are still sold in the biggest health and pharmacy chain in England lol.

    EAS is also one of the biggest companies in terms of gym chains.

    We need innovation....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,213
    Rep Power
    96470
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The Weider Mega Mass shakes are still sold in the biggest health and pharmacy chain in England lol.

    EAS is also one of the biggest companies in terms of gym chains.

    We need innovation....
    Wow! Im not even going to say anything besides wow!
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  37. Advanced Member
    VS91588's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    46441
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    81.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by HealthBlitz
    As I surf these forums one of the things that strikes me is the state of supplements today and how scientific it has become. Not to mention we now have supplements that actually work! I can recall as a teen (warning: old man rant) buying every new supplement out there hoping to find that one magic pill. I remember dessicated liver, gamma-oryzanol, Weider's anabolic meg-packs, arginine/ornithine combos, cyancobolamin, Hot Stuff, and my all time fav - orchic extract. None of these worked for me!

    The first supp that I ever tried that I think gave me a couple of pounds of muscle was Yohimbe. Not positive though. The first supp I tried that I knew for sure was giving me size and power was creatine. I am curious....what was the first supplement that worked for you? And am I the only old timer that remembers how bad supplements were back then?
    I would say the reason why we have certain things that work are because you old timers who are about 40-50 were the guinneypigs for us 20-something year olds today. Dont get me wrong we are still guinneypigs ourselves but Inthink we know what to stay away from and what works to burn fat and build muscle. Plus we also have sites like Anabolic Minds where we can learn and teach one another and monitor eachothers progress
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,849
    Rep Power
    768806
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    I would say the reason why we have certain things that work are because you old timers who are about 40-50 were the guinneypigs for us 20-something year olds today. Dont get me wrong we are still guinneypigs ourselves but Inthink we know what to stay away from and what works to burn fat and build muscle. Plus we also have sites like Anabolic Minds where we can learn and teach one another and monitor eachothers progress
    Nah, a lot of it is just peddling you new crap that doesn't work, justifying it with rat studies
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  39. Advanced Member
    TINYTOAD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    645
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    83.11%

    Years ago, I used to take a lot of l-arginine in hopes that it would boost my hgh levels. I don't think it did much of anything, other than taste awful.

    The first product I used that increased my strength was 1-AD. Sadly, that's not here anymore.

    Glucosamine plus MSM and now Cissus are helping me out, now that I'm a little older.

    I'm always happy when products seem to "work." There's just so many that I bought them, took them for awhile, and just couldn't tell if they were working or not.

    -TT
  40. New Member
    oldguns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

    I remember a product in a box, Hoffmans I think. You could add fruit and honey and it tasted like fruit and honey paper mache in liquid form. It was the first colon cleaner on the market.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT, What worked for you?
    By Problem in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 03:14 PM
  2. I'll tell you what worked for me
    By brassmonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 10:26 PM
  3. Help me out - how well have PHs worked for you?
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 09:11 PM
  4. hcg worked very well
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 01:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in