36 and old!! please help with my first cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

36 and old!! please help with my first cycle

Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

36 and old!! please help with my first cycle

Hi just joined this site and found out that I'm old!!!!! Well F*%# that! Anyway I've been lifting for over 15 years and just not seeing the results I use too.I workout an average of 4 days a week about 45mins of lifting and 20 mins carbio. Not sure if it's the wife or the 2 kids fault?? Here is what I bought Someone please help this old man figure out how to take this stuff or if I'm missing something important.

Katanadrol v2.0
    N2guard
    N2KTS
    Forma Stanzol
    Forged Post Cycle

Thanks!!

Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hi just joined this site and found out that I'm old!!!!! Well F*%# that! Anyway I've been lifting for over 15 years and just not seeing the results I use too.I workout an average of 4 days a week about 45mins of lifting and 20 mins carbio. Not sure if it's the wife or the 2 kids fault?? Here is what I bought Someone please help this old man figure out how to take this stuff or if I'm missing something important.

Katanadrol v2.0
    N2guard
    N2KTS
    Forma Stanzol
    Forged Post Cycle

Thanks!!
    Well you spent some money to get that stack that is for sure. I have never ran Furuza (Katana) but I hear it can be dosed relatively high for 6 weeks so I will give what I suggest but please do some more research before you take this as gospel. Also, you will need 2 bottles of Need2Guard if you run for 6 weeks.

Katana - 150/150/200/200/250/250 (this is what I have SEEN done, and it is assuming you have no adverse sides)
    N2Guard - Start 1-2 weeks out and run through PCT
    N2KTS - use pre-workout though watch your stim amount on orals, 1 scoop should be fine though
    Forma Stanz - 8-10 pumps per day during PCT
    Forged Post Cycle - Per bottle
    SERM - Get some Clomid and run it 100/100/50/50 especially if you take it to 6 weeks. There are many companies that you can get oral clomid from but I can't list sources, sorry.
    Bulk Taurine - 5 grams AM/ 5 grams pre-workout (easy to find and cheap, don't forget this)

This compound will not make you grow like crazy, with 500-1000 cals over maintenance a good 5-7 pounds is all you would expect though you should see a good amount of fat loss if you diet is clean and you continue the cardio. It is meant more as a recomp and cutting steroid so make sure you consider that when getting your cycle planned out. Get the SERM, 1 more N2Guard and Taurine, then line out the cycle in detail. Don't start until you have your SERM in hand, I cannot stress that enough!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks oufinny!! What is SERM and Taurine? I'm not looking to get big just cut and hard. I'm 5'10 and about 205 so my size is fine. Thanks for helping and old fart out LOL!!!
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    thanks oufinny!! What is SERM and Taurine? I'm not looking to get big just cut and hard. I'm 5'10 and about 205 so my size is fine. Thanks for helping and old fart out LOL!!!
    Do a search on google for Clomid and SERM, it will jump start test production and prevent an estrogen rebound after a cycle. Taurine is an amino acid, again google is your friend it is dirt cheap in bulk. You will need 500 grams so don't get 100 then realize you ran out in 10 days!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Is there any OTC alternative to the Clomid? My wife may divorce me if this is shipped to my house???
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

For what its worth, take steroids if life has sent you in that direction, but be sure your not doing it because AM persuaded you. Maby you should sit on this for a year.
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I think i'm going to stay away from the Clomid. Can I run this cycle without it??? Or substitute it with something else?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle