HRT and building muscle

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
If someone is on a maintenance of test and wanted to build muscle could boldenone be cycled in?
If so how long and how much?
Cycle support?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you can cycle anything you want. what is your cycle experience

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
My experience with boldenone was that it gave me muscle hardness and vascularity, but didn't do much for additional muscle. My results are probably not typical. I didn't get the increase in hunger so many others reported.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ATM none. In college I did dbol and lifted and did good on that
since ur experience is none per se id recommend just blasting on test 1st time around. a "normal" test cycle dosage is usually 500mg/week. so logic would tell you that since you are on trt youd add 500mg/week to your trt dosage. that is certainly true for someone who knows where their t levels sit all the time. if you are new to trt or dont get bw done regularly then you really dont know where your levels are at. if that is the case id be conservative and add 350-400mg/week to you current trt dosage. hope that helps

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I like how so many people say "you're new; don't do this or don't do that, etc". Christ, you have to start somewhere!!!! If it were me, skip all the mediocre PH/ AAS out there and go to Superdrol. Start low and slow and see how you take the sides. SD is king( sorry M1T) and still available. If you do ok on your first four week cycle, and pct; then bump up to 20mg next four week cycle.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If someone is on a maintenance of test and wanted to build muscle could boldenone be cycled in?
If so how long and how much?
Cycle support?
I wouldnt, if youre already on, youre already on, stacking may not make much of a diff. If you want more, you have to eat more, consistently, JMO

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt, if youre already on, youre already on, stacking may not make much of a diff. If you want more, you have to eat more, consistently, JMO
dude being on trt is nothing like being "ON" as you state. most, not all guys on trt have levels in the 500-800 range. thats not being on thats being normal.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
dude being on trt is nothing like being "ON" as you state. most, not all guys on trt have levels in the 500-800 range. thats not being on thats being normal.
Dude, Ive had good discussions with you here, Im surprised you jumped on my post! Any way, I consider any exogenous androgen supplementation to be "on". Sure its a different set of results when youre nailin juice in ranges of a gram weekly. Its surprising how little you really need to get results. The guy said "maintenence" dose that could be anything. Its just what I would do and I clarify that with JMO (just my opinion). Guys are gonna do what they want with this. I think it was good advice. Its all about lifting weights, sensibly and regularly, you cant get buffed without exercise.