What To Eat On A Layoff

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Was going to take a full month off training due to little injuries that just aren't going away. Haven't done it in years.

Taking the month of was not an easy desicion but my biggest thing is "what to eat"

I have no idea what the average person eats and the people i work with eat crap.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same thing you eat while working out; just adjust your macros/calories to hit whatever you need when you factor in that you're not working out. Keep protein high and front load carbs in the day, getting them from good sources.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was going to take a full month off training due to little injuries that just aren't going away. Haven't done it in years.

Taking the month of was not an easy desicion but my biggest thing is "what to eat"

I have no idea what the average person eats and the people i work with eat crap.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Just eat as you normally do. If you're not training though, calculate your Maintenance for you being sedentary and start off with those calories - you can always adjust it if necessary.

~Rosie~

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of taking completely off have you considered Vince Gironda's 8X8 system? You're in and out in 20 minutes and you can work around injuries easily. It's my old stand by when something gets out of kilter.