Poll: Is HRT worth it?

Is HRT worth it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Answers

Dhea was the first "designer" available. Low dose cycles are helpful, after awhile there is suppresion and estrogen elevation, but in terms of muscle tone and overall enhancement its a great supplement.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

For low energy and fogginess, lack of concentration, getting fat around the midsection, I am taking 5 grams of NP bulk ALCAR, plus DAA, plus Triazole.
    I also love love loved Dermacrine (equivalent of 100 mgs of Test per week) but it is discontinued. Oral DHEA is useless. I'd love a good bio available DHEA source but don't know one.

I also would love a good source of Test cyp but hear about all the bunk and tainted sources and this makes me Leary.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    For low energy and fogginess, lack of concentration, getting fat around the midsection, I am taking 5 grams of NP bulk ALCAR, plus DAA, plus Triazole.
    I also love love loved Dermacrine (equivalent of 100 mgs of Test per week) but it is discontinued. Oral DHEA is useless. I'd love a good bio available DHEA source but don't know one.

I also would love a good source of Test cyp but hear about all the bunk and tainted sources and this makes me Leary.
    Yeah gotta have ALCAR, but thats a high dose, you can cut back by adding RLA, agreed about oral Dhea, in general but LEF has a sublingual tablet that works well its the best quality available, they are the company that brought it to market decades ago...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I turn 60 next week and have been on Androderm patch 5mg/day for a bit over 6 months now. A world of difference. Was diagnosed with primary testicular failure so bumping up LH was useless. Tried all the test boosters and DAA and no positive results.

Reading some of the previous posts I get the impression that some people are confusing HRT or TRT or supplementation with juicing for muscle gain. That's not what we are primarily on this for. Getting my test levels back to the mid-500's was what I needed to just stay awake in the afternoon.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWeasal View Post
    Reading some of the previous posts I get the impression that some people are confusing HRT or TRT or supplementation with juicing for muscle gain. That's not what we are primarily on this for. Getting my test levels back to the mid-500's was what I needed to just stay awake in the afternoon.
    Amen. I've been working out for 35 years and on TRT for at least 11. My strength has not increased by 1 pound on any lift since being on TRT dose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. She's Just Not Worth It
    By Irish Cannon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 02:21 AM
  2. For once GNC was worth it.
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 08:40 PM
  3. Proviron Worth it? EQ Worth it?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics