Loving Andromass

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

Loving Andromass

I posted this on the regular Supplement forum but in case you guys didn't see it here it goes again. I'm 50 years old and mid way through my first cycle of Andromass and am LOVING it! I've tried just about everything through the years (M-1T, Superdrol, Epistane, Test, 1AD/4AD etc) and this is the first hyped product that seems to be actually exceeding the hype. It is so much fun going to the gym now! A lot of the pro-hormone/steroid products have some lousy sides (remember the M-1T flu, ugh) but the only sides I am seeing now are good ones -- more energy, feeling great etc. I've been lifting for close to 30 years and I'm back to where I was 15 years ago which is an awesome feeling.Two big thumbs up from me. fyi, I had a fairly strong Epi cycle in Jan and it wasn't even close to what I am experiencing on AM. At least for me it has been the single best cycle/product I have ever tried and I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company (I'm a nerdy Dir of Consulting for a very large Consulting organization). Just a regular guy who is having the most fun and results in the gym in a long time.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

Quote Originally Posted by tballeng View Post
    I posted this on the regular Supplement forum but in case you guys didn't see it here it goes again. I'm 50 years old and mid way through my first cycle of Andromass and am LOVING it! I've tried just about everything through the years (M-1T, Superdrol, Epistane, Test, 1AD/4AD etc) and this is the first hyped product that seems to be actually exceeding the hype. It is so much fun going to the gym now! A lot of the pro-hormone/steroid products have some lousy sides (remember the M-1T flu, ugh) but the only sides I am seeing now are good ones -- more energy, feeling great etc. I've been lifting for close to 30 years and I'm back to where I was 15 years ago which is an awesome feeling.Two big thumbs up from me. fyi, I had a fairly strong Epi cycle in Jan and it wasn't even close to what I am experiencing on AM. At least for me it has been the single best cycle/product I have ever tried and I am in no way affiliated with any supplement company (I'm a nerdy Dir of Consulting for a very large Consulting organization). Just a regular guy who is having the most fun and results in the gym in a long time.
    You getting any back pumps from this? What's your dosage look like? I'm interested.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

I'm using the standard dosage of 3 caps 2x/day. Haven't really noticed excessive back pumps --mostly all of my lifts just seem easier and easier. I am not supplementing with anything else as I wanted to really see how the product worked. With so many products I wonder if they really are making a difference or if it is psychosomatic. Not so with AM, it is so noticeable. I just feel really good and strong with lots of positive energy. I suspect this is what people who get on TRT when they get older are hoping to feel. I also like that it is legal and doesn't require injections and to date I have not experienced any negative side effects. I am really, really pleased with this product.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

Well, I may have to give it a run. I'm on TRT and sounds like this would make for a nice blast. It looks hard to find right now though.
    Also concerned about interference with a med that I'm currently taking (Cozaar) for slightly elevated blood pressure. I e-mailed the company about it. Let's see what they come back with.
    They also sell Androlean and Androhard.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

Is andromass a natural sup or a prohormone (excuse my ignorance)? I ask because I tried H-Drol a while back and it shut me down bad after 2-3 weeks (limp noodle). This was over three years ago and I haven't tried anything else since.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

Never mind, I see its a prohormone. That leaves me out.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.2%

Young4Life did you use a PCT after your Hdrol cycle?
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

So you just signed up to promote it huh? Seems suspicious
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.98%

OMG. $200 for a 28 day cycle?
    Steroids would be cheaper even if you got arrested for buying them and had to pay court costs and and legal fees.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

Zama friend-- I've been here since 2004, just don't have time to post much. I'm a busy hard-working dad. I don't know anybody at PP and have paid full price for my supps from them.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tballeng View Post
    Zama friend-- I've been here since 2004, just don't have time to post much. I'm a busy hard-working dad. I don't know anybody at PP and have paid full price for my supps from them.
    I believe you, thank you for your review

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    OMG. $200 for a 28 day cycle?
    Steroids would be cheaper even if you got arrested for buying them and had to pay court costs and and legal fees.
    Its cheaper at other places and it depends on how much you value what you put into your body.

Put dirty ph's in your body=feel like crap and lipids out of line

Put safer ph's into your body=Feel and look great

I can tell you how many times I felt like crap on ****ty ph's cycles even while on cycle support so if AH or AM has me feeling great then it's worth it. But I will say Test prop is always worth it and has you feeling great :P
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.81%

Quote Originally Posted by trade04 View Post
    Young4Life did you use a PCT after your Hdrol cycle?
    Yes I did. Its been so long I can't remember what I used though.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

I've had quite a few PM's but I can't respond yet because I haven't posted enough. I'll try to answer the questions here. I do have some cycle support -- I have both the orange powder and chocolate -- not sure if they even make it like that anymore but I don't like the taste so I haven't used them. I just had my 50 yr physical --yep, all the fun poking and prodding and my health is good. I have never cycled longer than 4 weeks so I can ensure I rebound quickly. Honestly, at my age I don't care to be massively buffed, not sure my wife would even like me like that. I go for the strong/lean look so when we go to Hawaii I am one of the few guys without a big belly. My cholesterol is a little high but my doc took me off statin and put me on Niacin. Seems to be working great for me. People on here are way smarter about this stuff than I am but I think that because of my age my natural Test is fairly low so boosting it with Andro has made a huge difference with me. I suspect we older guys may get a better pop from this stuff than the younger guys. I'm just happy to find something that works better than i expected. By keeping my cycles short I keep the sides minimized. I will PCT with TRS and I have some Torem if needed (maybe low dose 30mgs for a week or so if needed for quick rebound).
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.42%

What are your gains?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%

I'm up about 6 pounds (I'm a natural Ectomorph) so putting on weight is always a challenge for me. I'm careful on how I gain though because I really don't want belly fat. If I was smarter and my diet better I probably wouldn't have any but I have a little bit because I am not disciplined enough to stay on a hard core diet.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.42%

That's a solid gain! Just ordered mine last night.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Loving me some Natadrol!
    By oufinny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 08:51 PM
  2. Epi, and loving it
    By 17amethyl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 08:54 PM
  3. On the Rag and loving it...
    By Korben in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0