New old guy here

Turfman

Awards
Hey guys,

I didn't see an intro section so I thought I'd stop by here to say hello.

I've been lifting for 15 years now and I can't see myself ever stopping.
I added 20lbs or so in those years and I'm ready for more. I'll be starting my 1st PH cycle (actually it's my second, my first attempt ended at day 15 with an intestinal virus) very soon so I'll be around.

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
I posted a new gy post here yesterday and after 20 something views, nobody responded. So I took it down. **** that. Not a new person friendly board here. So, good luck and dont expect much as far as welcomes go.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I posted a new gy post here yesterday and after 20 something views, nobody responded. So I took it down. **** that. Not a new person friendly board here. So, good luck and dont expect much as far as welcomes go.
If you get 10% of the people viewing a post to respond, you're doing pretty good.

There are plenty of friendly, helpful people here... somewhere :wavey:

-TT

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
If you get 10% of the people viewing a post to respond, you're doing pretty good.

There are plenty of friendly, helpful people here... somewhere :wavey:

-TT
You responded. Thus...you are a coolcat!

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Turfman, don't take it personally, things have just been a bit slow here lately. I know I wondered with your post, how old you were, because the options between P-Hs, Test Cyp or natural Test boosters are IMO, weighted towards different ages. I'm one of the old farts now pushing 70 and I have done my share of PHs in the past but now I don't use my Epi and Form anymore, just my Test Cyp and I stay a very happy camper.

Westwood, welcome to you too Don't feel left out, just fire up whenever you want, sooner or later somebody will pop in and respond.