- 04-30-2011, 02:31 PM
- 04-30-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm on Androderm patch 2.5mg/day. Raised my TT from low 300's to mid-500's. Can't say that it's done anything for gaining muscle but it has helped my daily stamina, alertness and sense of well-being. Used to crap out every afternoon like clockwork regardless of how much sleep I got the night before. Now I'm almost back to what I felt like in my 20's. (I'm 59 now.)
- 05-01-2011, 02:41 PM
05-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Ditch the Androgel. If you want to stick with a gel, then use Testim. Documented better absorption. My T went from 580's on Androgel to 800's on Testim. As far as muscle mass? With a supplemented diet, increased lifting volume( more sets not weight), I put on 15 solid pounds in a year. At 44, that was a win!
05-05-2011, 12:56 AM
silly question, but how do you guys know what you t's levels are. Do you guys go to the doctors for lab results every time? or is there a quick otc i could buy to show results?
05-05-2011, 10:10 AM
I have seen OTC tests you can buy at V-shoppe. But, Im on TRT so my doctor orders mine.
05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
05-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Cheapest way: privatemd.labs.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By krogers58 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 5Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:22 AM
- By Buffgammaman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2010, 06:58 PM
- By littlebigman7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:32 AM
- By 12STEP in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:52 PM
- By chessmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2006, 12:21 PM