blast and cruise....pros and cons? Either way, I wanna!! - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

blast and cruise....pros and cons? Either way, I wanna!!

1. Registered User

Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

blast and cruise....pros and cons? Either way, I wanna!!

I'll be 34 in just a weekish, and having just finished PCT after test e and deca, I have decided I f**kin love being on test!!!

Although deca (at 300/week) had me feeling blah, bloated and sluggish, the test at 600 (300 2x a week) had me feeling like I was 18 again, but better. I lost a bunch of weight and stated lifting 6-7 years ago, gave up tobacco, and felt pretty good.....but ooh man I felt even better on the test!!

So the ole lady and I want one more kid after we marry in Nov, and after that duty is done I want to do a Tets E, Tren E, D-bol cycle for IDK, prolly 14-16 weeks, then just cruise on test e ~200 or ~300 week.

I have a blood test due in a couple days, and will see what my natty levels are, but either way I don't muchly care

Right now the plan is prolly just a mass blast in the fall, then a cutter in the spring, so only twice a year. I think 1 shot a week forever is perfectly doable and worthwhile, but I don't wanna jump in without some more thought. Its still7-8 months away from next cycle, so more time to learn and prepare.

But out of curiousity, if I did stop after however many months, or years?, would it be possible to recover? And after a blast, I wouldn't need HCG, PCT, or anything, just low dose my TE and be on my merry way, enjoy the feeling of youth and not worry about muscle loss?

So far I'm only seeing the bright side of all this, but know there's some negs as well.

Anyway, thanks for any opinions or experiences!!!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

•   

2. Registered User

Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Bump

3. Registered User

its fun i like it. when i cruise i usually do 125mg per week (normal range i presume) then when i blast i go up to 750-1000 its nice. i stay on for a full year and then come off, then wait 4 months usually then go back on. prolly wont go back on if im happy with my size thou.

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    its fun i like it. when i cruise i usually do 125mg per week (normal range i presume) then when i blast i go up to 750-1000 its nice. i stay on for a full year and then come off, then wait 4 months usually then go back on. prolly wont go back on if im happy with my size thou.
    Have you ever gotten bloods done after a few weeks of that cruise dose to see what level that cruise dose really puts you at?

And isn't that kind of a rollercoaster going from 750-1g all the way down to like 10 percent of that?

I like the idea, I'm just curious thats all.

5. Board Sponsor

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I always thought once you got to a certain size and age you would have to continue the juice to stay that size...Oh well I know I'm not going to stop till I'm dead lol I laugh but I'm really not joking. I was debating a cycle with a dbol at 10mg during pct and bridge to my next then take time off for awhile.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

6. Registered User

I'd love to hear/read some more info of people who were already on trt to begin with, and thus have to stay on anyways, and what experiences they have with blasting and going back to cruise doses etc... It's surprisingly hard to find info on people who do this. Or if they do, they aren't talking, lol.

7. Board Sponsor

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

True, a lot of guys here are on trt but I dont believe will say they go higher then needed :P

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

8. Registered User

Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I believe BigT is on trt and cycles, id ask him. Personally i wouldnt consider cruise and blasting unless your gonna be on for the rest of your life. Since recovery is absolutly horrible when you come off after being on for a couple years. 125mg is the standard trt dose btw

9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I believe BigT is on trt and cycles, id ask him. Personally i wouldnt consider cruise and blasting unless your gonna be on for the rest of your life. Since recovery is absolutly horrible when you come off after being on for a couple years. 125mg is the standard trt dose btw
    who wants to be standard, haha.

10. Board Sponsor

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Test is cheap I wouldn't mind buying it for the rest of my life but then again something tells me not to so I'm going to listen to that something for awhile haha.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

11. Registered User

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Essentially blast and cruise is what a physician does on HRT. They will frontload you and then work out a weekly dosage to maintain a desirable level. Not everyone on HRT goes through a physician. I am 58 and I did initially until I retired and lost decent insurance. Dr.s can be expensive but well worth it if finances approve.MIne don't so I took what I learned from my Doc and tweaked it. I will never be off test. I am not looking to be a freak so I am not stacking just pure test 500 first week 375 following. I drop down to 100 per week if I have any side effects. Bloodwork is important!!! However you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know you piss seven times a night or your nips are soar. Main thing to watch is increased RBC which is gonna occur. Donate blood or go to a phlebotomist (SP?) Diet, work out. My life has been so much better the last four years. Good Luck!

12. Registered User

Just curious, how is sex drive for you blast-and-cruisers? Is it "ok" in cruise and crazy in "blast"? How do you adjust anti-e's in each phase?

13. Registered User

Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Yup that about sums it up. KInda like going from Animal House to some dopey Richard Gere movie. Its all good

14. Registered User

Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

BUMP

How often is donating blood a good idea while on a blast cruise?

15. Registered User

Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

I've read about the 8 week mark for EQ....so two more weeks for me and off I go!

I forgot about this thread, but am 'blasting' on 75 test/100 tren ace eod, and 600 eq/week...was hoping to do the babymaking before this cycle so after I could cruise on test e, but the wife wanted to wait a few months so a: she could live it up on our honeymoon and b: to not be super prego during the hot summer months, so idk if I'll do pct or try my luck on a trt dose.
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

16. Registered User

Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

And on a cycle I like cabergoline myself, but I imagine an otc AI such as erase or inhibit-e would work fine on a trt dose, as both help mild bloating and sensitive nips for me...but for some reason eventually the 19-nors ( tren and deca) ruin my man parts, hence the caber
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

17. Registered User

Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Thanks!

18. Registered User

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    Are you dropping down to the maintenance level, 125mg per week or are you tapering slowly at the year mark. I'm on 100mg per week but have been doing 100mg every 4 days. I wanted more info on a bridge or coast to do a blast. Any recommendations or more experiences would be appreciated.

19. Registered User

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    And on a cycle I like cabergoline myself, but I imagine an otc AI such as erase or inhibit-e would work fine on a trt dose, as both help mild bloating and sensitive nips for me...but for some reason eventually the 19-nors ( tren and deca) ruin my man parts, hence the caber
    on true trt dose many, including myself, do not need an ai
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

20. Registered User

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I'd love to hear/read some more info of people who were already on trt to begin with, and thus have to stay on anyways, and what experiences they have with blasting and going back to cruise doses etc... It's surprisingly hard to find info on people who do this. Or if they do, they aren't talking, lol.
    i never cycled before i was put on trt. i have since blasted 2x then returned to my trt dose. considering i have never done a pct and have only read what it is like id say the difference is you dont have the big sway in hormone balancing. meaning you dont get that feel like crap feeling during pct. you certainly feel different dropping the dosage and the mental side of cycling is still there. being on trt doesnt mean you wont lose some size and strength when you back down the dose which as you all know is the big battle cycling. i guess you could always cruise higher to help keep that size hence cruise and blast. but for me thats not worth the long term effects so i dont cruise and blast i blast and return to trt which is 140/week for me.
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water

•   

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:28 AM
  2. ATD as on-cycle AI.....pros and cons
    By JDS777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 06:23 PM
  3. HGH, what are the pros and cons?
    By andrewcb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10