44 and competing in bjj for the first time in 7 years need some help with a good stac

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19%

44 and competing in bjj for the first time in 7 years need some help with a good stac

im 44 and training for competion in bjj for the first time in 7 years. im lookng for a good stack that would help me with my strenth and stamina and also get me cut. the training intense that why im looking for a stack that will give me a edge.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84%

clen / t3. Rotate each every three weeks.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19%

thanks
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19%

who carriers the best clen t3 stack
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by evoateav8 View Post
    clen / t3. Rotate each every three weeks.
    clen i assume is clenbuterol and is a drug -t3 im not so sure. However so far you have been given recommendations for cutting.

for stamina i suggest you look at some herbs known as adaptogens-cordyceps, rhodiola rosea, suma or you could look at a pre workout supplement which will give you focus in the gym , mainly these are caffeine based.They also contain nitric oxide boosters, creatine and a lot more.

i dont know how much bodyfat you have to loose , but if you give yourself a realistic time frame, theres no reason why you carnt do it through adjusting your diet and training.
    ive taken clen -didnt like it , i sweated and being wired was an understatement.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Being a rep, I have to mention our product Katanadrol 2.0. It's a non-methylated PH that would definitely help you in making weight. I would probably use it the last 4 weeks leading up to your competition. This $hit will help you get ripped up. You could also throw in Helladrol, which would also add some lean mass to your frame before the competition.

Ideally, I would start these 3-4 weeks before your competition so that your last week on cycle would coincide with your comp. That way you'll have given the compound(s) enough time to kick in and you can reap the full benefits of them.

Now, taking my rep hat off, I can tell you IMO that clen/t3 will not do anything for strength, and may or may not do anything for stamina. T3 is highly catabolic and will cause you to lose a fair amount of muscle if you don't take it while on an anabolic.

You might also want to look into a SARM - either S4 or Ostarine. You can also stack both. Ostarine gives zero side effects even at high dosages...and the S4 can cause some vision sides if dosed too high.

There are also a lot of other natural supplements you can take as well to help out - but this is an anabolic discussion and I will leave it as such.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

If you continue training BJJ and diet properly you should cover the weight loss issue hands down. Clen-t3 may cause you to cramp and thats never a good thing when grappling. What kind of edge are you looking for? stegnth/stamina/speed/endurance
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.39%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Now, taking my rep hat off, I can tell you IMO that clen/t3 will not do anything for strength, and may or may not do anything for stamina.
    Clen increases my strength dramatically.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.39%

I have had good luck with beta alanine and citrulline malate for improved endurance and recovery.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. My New Years order turnover time... Amazingly fast
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:34 AM
  3. Firts Time Cycle at 46 years of age ?
    By 4fitness in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:13 AM