Really?

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
I am new to AM and have been exploring. That's when I saw the forum for "35 and older." I am 2 months away from 36 but I would not say that I feel older in than the general fitness freak. Am I as in good of shape as when I was 22? Hell no. But that's simply because I have more responsiblities that take my attention. Still call myself a kid though.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Haha, welcome to am. You may still call yourself a kid, but you aint! LOL! This section is pretty helpful to those of us who are of a certain age, and Im sure you have to admit, that there are definite issues we face now, that we did not even consider at 22.

shocknyou

shocknyou

Awards
True true the facts are in and I'm not a kid anymore. I just feel like one most of the time. My kids keep you feeling young. Playing kung fu, hide-n-seek and wrestling. The biggest difference seems how much easier it is to get hurt.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
True true the facts are in and I'm not a kid anymore. I just feel like one most of the time. My kids keep you feeling young. Playing kung fu, hide-n-seek and wrestling. The biggest difference seems how much easier it is to get hurt.
Amen brother. I havent gotten out the rocking chair yet, but when I play softball, football, basketball or anything else with guys half my age, I make sure to stretch and warmup, so I dont get hurt or pull anything, and more often than not, Im sore as hell the next day, and it takes me longer to recover than when I was younger, but that doesnt stop me from going out. A mans got to know his limitations, but it doesnt mean he has to lay down and die when he hits 30, lol.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got one more year to be officially a part of this club but I can definatly identify with the guys here. I certainly have to consider my limitation now days.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
lol, i just hit 42 yesterday and i feel like im 18..ive got a 27 yrs old girl, we are expecting a baby ( just found out ) and im still lifting heavy and love my workouts..no trt at this point, dont need it..but i told her when my time comes, im on trt 100 %, no regrets!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
lol, i just hit 42 yesterday and i feel like im 18..ive got a 27 yrs old girl, we are expecting a baby ( just found out ) and im still lifting heavy and love my workouts..no trt at this point, dont need it..but i told her when my time comes, im on trt 100 %, no regrets!
Good for you man! Keep going strong.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im 42 also and feel like im 18 too. oh yeah theres a reason for that. my t runs 9-1300 all the time. trt atw

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
lol, i have no idea what my T levels are, but im still saluting the flag most mornings so i assume im doing ok, haha!

im kinda looking forward to trt in a way..but for now, some prohormones and good supps is ok by me..the good thing is my girlfriend is ok with whatever i take...she trusts my judgement.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just hit 35 myself not too long ago and while I dont look like I did at 25, I am a lot smarter and train a lot smarter than I did then. There are always trade offs

Remember "youth is wasted on the young"

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
43 and my last blood test showed something like 2300 for total T :D
:*******:

:kidding:

The 40s were some of my best years. 50s has been a whole new ballgame. Recovery is the key now. Any weekend warrior activities require much more pregame warm up and post weekend hobbling. Haven't gotten on the TRT train yet but I know my reservation is made. Turning 52 this summer and I have a 7yr old daughter. They really do keep you young!:yup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was the day after injection, my doctor said its relatively "normal" for it to be that high the day after. So next time I have to test the day before injection instead.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would still love to have levels even close to normal. I should be getting a MAX bump next month!