broke my wrist
- 02-14-2011, 01:38 PM
- 02-14-2011, 01:44 PM
The Female Terminator Chronicles - day it happened post #145. Wait until you get your cast off - or at least until you can't feel pain. You want any cardio you do to NOT jolt your wrist or put pressure on it.
If you're concerned about keeping muscle mass, then just eat at Maintenance - whether you keep it or lose it will depend more on your NUTRITION than your training.
- 02-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Carefull doin the stair master as you need to use your hands sometimes for balance. Id just hit the treadmill to start out with, 20 to 30 minutes. You can play with incline and speed to fit your needs. Good luck amigo.Primordial Performance
( at heart )
02-14-2011, 11:30 PM
When my arm was broken, I maintained well just eating a little cleaner, doing light stationary bicycling and walking. Don't let the cardio go totally. You'll need it when you start rehab and 7+ weeks is a LONG time to be sedentary.
02-15-2011, 08:59 AM
02-16-2011, 12:41 AM
What kind of injury? Tfcc tear or something similar?
02-16-2011, 03:50 AM
02-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the help ! It is a triquetral fracture
02-17-2011, 10:02 AM
Yeh do not run lol, you'll be in agonizing pain.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:42 PM
- By chess315 in forum BulkingReplies: 16Last Post: 04-08-2010, 04:08 PM
- By madds87 in forum PoliticsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:02 PM
- By Vitruvian in forum SupplementsReplies: 57Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:57 AM
- By mcgwirefan37 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2007, 04:51 PM