34 YO have a couple small lumps near nipple

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I'm not old enough for this area, I'm not sure where else to post.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this?

I experimented with some ph's about 6-7 years ago but haven't done anything since. The strongest thing I took was superdrol but I didn't like it. I had good results with 4ad as far as looking fit and feeling healthy. I also did proper pct with nolva. Once the place I was buying the nolva stopped carrying it, I stopped with the ph's. I didn't trust the new products on the market like activate. Anyways I got away from bodybuilding and got into jujitsu.

About 6 months ago my nipple was always sore, I complained about it to my wife and she made me see a doc. The guy I went to is very good and does alot of work with sports teams. He said he sees this all the time in younger athletes like football players. He said a gland in there can become agitated from all the contact and cause this. He didn't see it so much in older guys, said it was rare. He said it's funny most athletes down south get surgery right away, and guy's from up north just wait it out and let it clear up.

I've been waiting it out for about 6 months now and there's no change, it's still a little tender to pressure.

I also let myself go a little the last year or two. I probably gained 10-15 pounds of bad weight. I am 6'2 tall and weigh 206 so I'm not fat by any means. Just a little extra around the midsection. I do want to get in shape again because I love how I feel when I'm in shape.

I don't know if this is gyno or an agitated gland like the doc thought.
Has anyone else dealt with this?
I really don't want to see the doc again and definitely don't want surgery.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might be interested in running our New Androhard

ernestogarcia

Awards
Sorry if I'm not old enough for this area, I'm not sure where else to post.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this?

I experimented with some ph's about 6-7 years ago but haven't done anything since. The strongest thing I took was superdrol but I didn't like it. I had good results with 4ad as far as looking fit and feeling healthy. I also did proper pct with nolva. Once the place I was buying the nolva stopped carrying it, I stopped with the ph's. I didn't trust the new products on the market like activate. Anyways I got away from bodybuilding and got into jujitsu.

About 6 months ago my nipple was always sore, I complained about it to my wife and she made me see a doc. The guy I went to is very good and does alot of work with sports teams. He said he sees this all the time in younger athletes like football players. He said a gland in there can become agitated from all the contact and cause this. He didn't see it so much in older guys, said it was rare. He said it's funny most athletes down south get surgery right away, and guy's from up north just wait it out and let it clear up.

I've been waiting it out for about 6 months now and there's no change, it's still a little tender to pressure.

I also let myself go a little the last year or two. I probably gained 10-15 pounds of bad weight. I am 6'2 tall and weigh 206 so I'm not fat by any means. Just a little extra around the midsection. I do want to get in shape again because I love how I feel when I'm in shape.

I don't know if this is gyno or an agitated gland like the doc thought.
Has anyone else dealt with this?
I really don't want to see the doc again and definitely don't want surgery.
Im 38 and I live the gym life .. You can say I am very knowledgeable when it come to PH, Gear & supplements in general.. I have seen what you are experiencing alot in peole that don't Post right after coming off P.H or other supps.. I think what you have is Gyno .. I've had partners that even after being off stuff for a couple years and suffer from Gyno lumps get on Nolavedex & it clears it up .... Goodluck , hope it worksout for you..

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you had sore nipples for 6 months and now you are thinking about doing something ?

how big is the lump ? can you see the gyno ? is it itchy ?

Take nolvadex, if it doesnt go away then Letro

most doctors are dumb by the way, welcome to America... they only care about their pockets

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
So you had sore nipples for 6 months and now you are thinking about doing something ?

how big is the lump ? can you see the gyno ? is it itchy ?

Take nolvadex, if it doesnt go away then Letro

most doctors are dumb by the way, welcome to America... they only care about their pockets
Hard to say how big, feels sort of lumpy, size 1/8 to 3/16 of an inch. Can't see anything, not itchy, just tender to firm pressure.
The Dr. is a good one, he works with alot of athletes. He's the mn vikings physician. Just by chance he turned out to be the family physician.