Any Testicular Cancer Survivors here?
- 01-24-2011, 05:56 AM
- 01-24-2011, 04:24 PM
Not a survivor but id like to give you props for still being here and getting through this. What have you been looking into so far?Primordial Performance
( at heart )
- 01-26-2011, 05:33 AM
Working with my endocrinologist to raise my level. On Androgel now, 7.5 grams. Last free test level was 412. Showing good absorption, but want the levels to get back up. Not only did I lose half my production from losing the testicle, but chemotherapy appears to have damaged the remaining production as my levels dropped to below half.
Androgel will probably work. I'm also on AM to understand more about the occasional supplement cycles to help get my muscle mass back. Lost a lot through chemotherapy. Any suggestions on that are appreciated.
01-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fr4nk13 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2011, 04:47 PM
- By knockout189 in forum SupplementsReplies: 55Last Post: 06-30-2009, 01:53 AM
- By yeahright in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2007, 09:55 PM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2007, 02:15 PM
- By AgnosticFront in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2004, 07:31 AM