No need to cycle? Really?

Ponderosa

Awards
Hello, I'm 51 and have been training for years. Recently had some blood work and found I had low Test. I went on HRT with Test Cyp and Deca with a clinic. I've been told that since my dosage is .8 ml of Test and .4 of Deca twice a week is relatively low that I don't need to cycle. Could anyone here attest to that? Thanks

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You are on a maintenance dose of test which should be low enough to not cause many sides, but you are also not going to gain like a bodybuilder on 500mg+ of test plus loads of deca. Since you will never come off there is no need to cycle into a PCT. However, you could do what is called blast and cruise where you up the dosage or add in other compounds for 10-12 weeks and then go back down to your maintenance, Dr. prescribed dose. You will need to be careful with that depending on if the clinic requires blood tests because they might not like seeing your test skyrocket way past normal levels.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I'm on 1/2 cc of test-C and my doc has me do a blood test about every 6 monts it seems.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they are giving you deca(nandrolone) why the hell would you be prescribed to deca for trt.....is it even in medical use anymore?

IM CONFUSED!

WetWorks

Awards
they are giving you deca(nandrolone) why the hell would you be prescribed to deca for trt.....is it even in medical use anymore?

IM CONFUSED!
he's on HRT, which means he's taking more than one hormone and could also include peptides like HGH if you have the money. TRT is only TEST. Deca is great for joints.

Ponderosa

Awards
You're given an array of choices from the clinic and Decca was one to choose from. As WetWorks stated HGH was a choice, but I passed on it. Decca has eased the pain of several nagging injuries that hampered my training for the past year.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhhh HRT not TRT okay okay i got it

yes deca is good for joints

heh im on HRT of it right now at 500mg ew

lololololol

wheelsrus

Awards
:spank:My doc has me on 150mg Test Cyp every 2 weeks. I "blast". No T checks yet ever. Would be awesome to add Deca.