Where to buy HGH with prescription?

  1. Registered User
    racerxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    Where to buy HGH with prescription?


    My Dr. has prescribed me an HGH protocol, but no drug stores carry it. Is there anything online to legally get real US HGH with a script in the US? Thanks.

  2. Registered User
    ouTTKAst's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0

    drugstore dot com
    May think I'm kidding but they stock quite a few types of growth hormone. I believe you have to have docter submit the script to them last time I checked. If all else fails they are reliable and I've never had a problem with any orders placed.
    If you fall apart in crisis, then there wasn't much to you to start with
  3. Registered User
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    419
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by racerxxxx View Post
    My Dr. has prescribed me an HGH protocol, but no drug stores carry it. Is there anything online to legally get real US HGH with a script in the US? Thanks.
    How did you get your doctor to prescribe it? When you made the appointment to go in and see him, what was the reason given?

    I'd like to have my doc prescribe some test or HGH, but do not know how to approach him with my wishes. Should I just say I'd like some bloodwork done? That I am 53, working out a lot, and would like to know my testosterone levels?

    Pass some sage advice on to me, someone - please!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ouTTKAst's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0

    I'll pm or post when I leave the gym
    If you fall apart in crisis, then there wasn't much to you to start with
  5. Registered User
    racerxxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    I just told my Dr. that I had been reading and researching and was interested in trying. He ran an entire blood panel, did the requisite tests and prescribed. But, now he can't find where to actually get it. By the way, I looked on Drugstore dot com, but they only sell the HGH oral. We want want the sub-q injectable kind. Any recommendations??
  6. Registered User
    ouTTKAst's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by racerxxxx View Post
    I just told my Dr. that I had been reading and researching and was interested in trying. He ran an entire blood panel, did the requisite tests and prescribed. But, now he can't find where to actually get it. By the way, I looked on Drugstore dot com, but they only sell the HGH oral. We want want the sub-q injectable kind. Any recommendations??
    You have to go to the pharamacy, its wont show in a general search of the site. Its listed in a few different types depending on your script. All are injectable tho
    If you fall apart in crisis, then there wasn't much to you to start with
  7. Registered User
    ouTTKAst's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    How did you get your doctor to prescribe it? When you made the appointment to go in and see him, what was the reason given?

    I'd like to have my doc prescribe some test or HGH, but do not know how to approach him with my wishes. Should I just say I'd like some bloodwork done? That I am 53, working out a lot, and would like to know my testosterone levels?

    Pass some sage advice on to me, someone - please!
    Use the word hormone deficiancy when you go in, go to a doctor who is in the field of "anti ageing" it could be a chiropractor haha. He cant write you a script but he can have another one write it for youl. He is going 24 hour urine test to determine your hormone levels (scouts honor not to do anything to rig the results). Since the FDA as never determined what normal levels are the doc can determine them how ever they want.
    If you fall apart in crisis, then there wasn't much to you to start with
  8. Registered User
    BigManDon's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    How did you get your doctor to prescribe it? When you made the appointment to go in and see him, what was the reason given?

    I'd like to have my doc prescribe some test or HGH, but do not know how to approach him with my wishes. Should I just say I'd like some bloodwork done? That I am 53, working out a lot, and would like to know my testosterone levels?

    Pass some sage advice on to me, someone - please!
    Tell your doc your having trouble gettin wood. He will order a test to check your total and free test. At 53 it's going to be a little low. He hits you off with a scrip for androgel. You apply, your test is now that of a 21 year old and life is good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Prescription PCT????
    By lbond2 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 03:13 PM
  2. prescription help
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:16 PM
  3. DHT Gel without a prescription?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 01:04 PM
  4. Prednisone Prescription
    By OCCFan023 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 05:22 AM
  5. Test Prescription
    By csrulez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 06:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in