Where to buy HGH with prescription?

racerxxxx

Awards
My Dr. has prescribed me an HGH protocol, but no drug stores carry it. Is there anything online to legally get real US HGH with a script in the US? Thanks.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
drugstore dot com
May think I'm kidding but they stock quite a few types of growth hormone. I believe you have to have docter submit the script to them last time I checked. If all else fails they are reliable and I've never had a problem with any orders placed.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
My Dr. has prescribed me an HGH protocol, but no drug stores carry it. Is there anything online to legally get real US HGH with a script in the US? Thanks.
How did you get your doctor to prescribe it? When you made the appointment to go in and see him, what was the reason given?

I'd like to have my doc prescribe some test or HGH, but do not know how to approach him with my wishes. Should I just say I'd like some bloodwork done? That I am 53, working out a lot, and would like to know my testosterone levels?

Pass some sage advice on to me, someone - please! :nervous:

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
I'll pm or post when I leave the gym

racerxxxx

Awards
I just told my Dr. that I had been reading and researching and was interested in trying. He ran an entire blood panel, did the requisite tests and prescribed. But, now he can't find where to actually get it. By the way, I looked on Drugstore dot com, but they only sell the HGH oral. We want want the sub-q injectable kind. Any recommendations??

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
I just told my Dr. that I had been reading and researching and was interested in trying. He ran an entire blood panel, did the requisite tests and prescribed. But, now he can't find where to actually get it. By the way, I looked on Drugstore dot com, but they only sell the HGH oral. We want want the sub-q injectable kind. Any recommendations??
You have to go to the pharamacy, its wont show in a general search of the site. Its listed in a few different types depending on your script. All are injectable tho

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
How did you get your doctor to prescribe it? When you made the appointment to go in and see him, what was the reason given?

I'd like to have my doc prescribe some test or HGH, but do not know how to approach him with my wishes. Should I just say I'd like some bloodwork done? That I am 53, working out a lot, and would like to know my testosterone levels?

Use the word hormone deficiancy when you go in, go to a doctor who is in the field of "anti ageing" it could be a chiropractor haha. He cant write you a script but he can have another one write it for youl. He is going 24 hour urine test to determine your hormone levels (scouts honor not to do anything to rig the results). Since the FDA as never determined what normal levels are the doc can determine them how ever they want.

BigManDon

Awards

Tell your doc your having trouble gettin wood. He will order a test to check your total and free test. At 53 it's going to be a little low. He hits you off with a scrip for androgel. You apply, your test is now that of a 21 year old and life is good.