just a quick question

mikey00843

Awards
i was wondering since im on prescribed testrone (testim) what would be suggested as a pct for cel x-tren and cel epistane cycle of 6 weeks. i have clomid, reversitol, erase, and pct assist on hand and getting anything else is not a problem. Another question is since im on test and will be for some time to come would a test booster in pct be necessary. and would clomid be of any benafit dont have any gyno issues. What would you recomend for someont who is prescribed test for a pct. Couldnt find any answers in search fourms. thanks:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I would just up the TRT dose and then lower it for a PCT!!!

I almost bet your TRT is like a lifelong PCT, and you won't hafta do much, especially with something as mild as epi, but for God's sake don't take my word cause I dunno for sure!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was wondering since im on prescribed testrone (testim) what would be suggested as a pct for cel x-tren and cel epistane cycle of 6 weeks. i have clomid, reversitol, erase, and pct assist on hand and getting anything else is not a problem. Another question is since im on test and will be for some time to come would a test booster in pct be necessary. and would clomid be of any benafit dont have any gyno issues. What would you recomend for someont who is prescribed test for a pct. Couldnt find any answers in search fourms. thanks:
Since you are on TRT no pct is needed, I will suggest though that you get some support supplements for your cycle.

liver juice for your liver and Toco-8 for your lipids (cholesterol)