1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.88%

Taking extra test with hrt script

Hi,
    I have a friend that is 40. He had been on prohormones for nearly 2 years straight. he recently went to get blood work for test levels, because he felt pathetic. he was off prohormones for a month. I broke it down of exactly what happened to him, so he understands that.
    So, the dr. gave him 150mg test every 6 days. He wants to do a bulking cycle. He wants to take an additional 400mg of test for 16 weeks, then cycle off with a pct. then, start the 150mg every six days.
    My question is this: would it be better to cycle off, or pyramid back down until he's back at the 150mg?
    He is taking arimadex for the duration.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Better off to taper, however his dr will likely the first year test him every 3 months or so, so he'd best be careful and find out when his next levels test is. He could run EQ + Deca or tren along side it, and not mess up any values other than maybe his PSA.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.88%

okay, that is the question I had for him. "when would be the next BW?" he wants to stick to test his first cycle. he could run a short cycle for 10 weeks, then come off two weeks before blood work, right? Or, run it constant for about 8 weeks then start tapering to the original dosage prescribed? He is taking arimadex entire cycle. I was thinking go up, then taper down for the last 4 weeks. I know this is NOT significant, but I think it will make him feel better and add some of the 15 lbs he lost. His Dr. office told him they're not critical of using street, as he will not get enought to bulk from them. Idk! I def don't want to mess up his prescribed dosages.
    Just so you know, he was doing pros without any pct or off cycle. Test levels weren't even showing up. He does want to bulk, not just "feel' better.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

remind him that he created the problem with anabolic usage, its not like more anabolic usage is necessarily going to fix things. If he wants to stick to test solo, then i'd suggest staying on the prescribed dose, and adding test prop on top. that way at the end of an 8 week cycle 2-3 weeks prior to the next bw he can just stop injecting prop, and his levels will return to "normal" for the 150mg dosing.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No offense to your friend, but I think he might be an idiot. He should have been off of anabolics for more than just a month before going on HRT. He's probably gonna have really tiny balls, and maby even some sex issues for the rest of his life now. Remember, you can get your libido back, and still have other sex issues.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    remind him that he created the problem with anabolic usage, its not like more anabolic usage is necessarily going to fix things. If he wants to stick to test solo, then i'd suggest staying on the prescribed dose, and adding test prop on top. that way at the end of an 8 week cycle 2-3 weeks prior to the next bw he can just stop injecting prop, and his levels will return to "normal" for the 150mg dosing.
    bump, the man's been taking Pro hormones for 2 years. I think the dudes had more than enough time to GROW on the sauce. Now time to give the body a rest and get some healthy Lipid values, Liver function, etc.

He's heading down a bad road if he plans on taking more hardcore doses of AAS.

I suggest he sticks to the TRT, which at 150mg is still above normal ranges for a man, and be clean for a year and just do TRT before cycling again.

And honestly, if you haven't been satisfied with the gains from 2 YEARS straight of prohormones, than there's something wrong.

And you should be able to still be strong and make awesome progress on 150-200mgs of TRT a week. Men produce 50-70mg of Test a week naturally!!! You are still above that with 150mg!!! geez!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.88%

These are all valid arguments that I am fully aware of! He did NOT do the right thing on the ph cycles. I have explained to him about the effects of prohormones to indigenous Test- both long term and short term.
    You would think after two years he would be set. But, if you know this chemical, you understand after a few continous cycles, receptors are whacked, resulting in minimal gaines. Now, after he has stopped the PHs, he lost 15 lbs. But, that was due to not doing a proper pct and running that long.
    again, his goals now are to do it right. That's why I'm helping. I can do a him right on a cycle, but I was concerned about his HRT appointments.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

I don't believe receptors get downgraded, new receptors are grown every day and all have a half life in the body. What does happen however, is the body responds to long term Androgen therapy by having the liver produce more SHBG.....

Long term prohormone use could have whacked out his liver and kidneys not to mention aggravated the heart and prostate since whatever he may have used would have had considerably different activity in specific tissues than Testosterone will.....

Tell him to stick to Testosterone therapy solo..... He'll probably need it for the rest of his life to keep his natural Androgen levels high, he can still recover his Pituitary, but it may take a year to well over a year for it to function as it did. Most are too impatient to deal with that.

Any more cycles will tax his body in irreversible ways, permanent prostate enlargement, heart strain, and plaque buildup from bad cholesterol can and will kill him in the future.

If you're friend decides to take the gift the doctor gave him, and then abuse it by adding even more T, and other AAS and continue this dangerous path then he is a straight up *******EEEE and will **** his life up!

Point 1: YOU CAN AND WILL make awesome gains and lean out on 150-200mgs of Testosterone a week. If you can't make gains on 150-200mg a week which IMO is considered a weak cycle, then you my friend are a *****. Natural athletes, College and Professional Athletes ALL can get by getting huge on Natural T of 400-750, so why can't you make gains on 900-1200 Total T??? No excuse

Point 2: You need to give your body a clean break from all the excess androgens. Cholesterol must be out of whack, PSA might be elevated, Liver values probably efffed up, and kidney function must be impaired. (remember Kidney damage is different than Liver damage, the kidneys do not really regenerate like the liver)

Point 3: Going back to the cholesterol, which I find a touchy subject because that is the killer in my family. A sloppy diet, combined with 2 years of cycling and even more AAS will clog your arteries! LDL and Lipoprotein levels have probably been consistently high for 2 years, plus even on TRT slightly elevated. He is possibly enducing heart disease which WILL cost him his life and/or quality of life as he gets older. Get him on just TRT, and drink liquid fish oils every day plus lots of healthy cardio RUNNING.

^^^^^ Can't stress this enough

Point 4. Not really a point, but save the damn money! Who has hundreds of dollars to keep spending all the time. Take your kid or wife or gf out to the gym with you instead and use the money to buy them a membership and some protein or good food.

Anyways, just looking out because though I believe modest AAS cycles to be safe. Extended and reckless use will kill you by causing underlying side effects.

God bless, and hope he does the right thing and just do TRT for at least 7-8 months before THINKING of doing anything else.

AND BUY CARLSON'S FISHOILLLLLL Very important he get's his LDL in check
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

[QUOTE=airvine91;2627555]
    Point 1: YOU CAN AND WILL make awesome gains and lean out on 150-200mgs of Testosterone a week. If you can't make gains on 150-200mg a week which IMO is considered a weak cycle, then you my friend are a *****. Natural athletes, College and Professional Athletes ALL can get by getting huge on Natural T of 400-750, so why can't you make gains on 900-1200 Total T??? No excuse

QUOTE]

Awsome!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%

FWIW, I think that Ageless has been on 200mg of Test Cyp for years and I am on it now for about 2.5 months. He certainly looks like he's 40 years younger. I can not go to the gym or the pool without several guys and gals making coments and asking "How......". Tell your friend to back off and just be patient.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 05:11 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 01:23 AM
  3. I have a script for Test Cypionate. Now what to do????
    By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:14 PM
  4. Online Pharmacy for Test.. Have script
    By edwitt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 12:36 PM