Is 45 Too Old For M-Drol?

M

maggotspawn

Awards
45 years old, 6', 160 lbs. Just getting back into lifting after 3 month break. Just quit smoking and drinking which has helped a lot. Last cycle was M14ADD a year ago. I wouldn't be running the M-Drol for a while, in maybe 6 months or so.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Go for it,when you are ready!45 is not to old to run it.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I'm 45, on TRT at 100mg of test cypionate every five days AND!!!!!! i'm on the last week of my three week Beastdrol cycle. I'm in excellent shape and getting BETTER. My bodyfat is 7% and have gained about 15 pounds over the last year with TRT, and various OTC anabolics(Tren dione and SD).

My only advice is watch your blood pressure. Mine can be a problem, but goes back down after the cycles end. Otherwise, go for it. I love it when I'm at the gym and these "kids" in their 20's find out how old I am. They cant believe it. Welcome to that club!!!!

M

maggotspawn

Awards
I'm 45, on TRT at 100mg of test cypionate every five days AND!!!!!! i'm on the last week of my three week Beastdrol cycle. I'm in excellent shape and getting BETTER. My bodyfat is 7% and have gained about 15 pounds over the last year with TRT, and various OTC anabolics(Tren dione and SD).

My only advice is watch your blood pressure. Mine can be a problem, but goes back down after the cycles end. Otherwise, go for it. I love it when I'm at the gym and these "kids" in their 20's find out how old I am. They cant believe it. Welcome to that club!!!!
TRT? Hmmm, now you've got me thinking. No, I think I'll wait on that. Glad you're doing well on it though. Yeah, I do have to watch my blood pressure, figured that out pretty quickly on a P-plex/Epi bridge.

C

colbran

Awards
run some androhard or dermacrine . will make you feel better and harden you up a bit till your are ready for stronger stuff.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
You're definitely not too old for M-drol, but age is not the only factor. My next cycle, at age 46, will be M-drol. I will likely pulse it to keep sides down. My last M-drol cycle went well (my first M-drol cycle), with only back pumps for sides. They are easily taken care of with Taurine, and I agree that you just need to monitor blood pressure. I am not personally on TRT, but those who need it really like it. How did you like the M1,4ADD?

M

maggotspawn

Awards
You're definitely not too old for M-drol, but age is not the only factor. My next cycle, at age 46, will be M-drol. I will likely pulse it to keep sides down. My last M-drol cycle went well (my first M-drol cycle), with only back pumps for sides. They are easily taken care of with Taurine, and I agree that you just need to monitor blood pressure. I am not personally on TRT, but those who need it really like it. How did you like the M1,4ADD?
I've run a bunch of cycles in the past and the M1,4ADD was the only one I got absolutely nothing out of. No strength or weight gains. It was disappointing, but I've read a log of it with similar results in the past so I'm over it. Running some Axis Labs Hypertest right now and 100 mg of DHEA, it's going pretty well. Awesome pumps.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Kinda surprised people actually answered this...it's a personal decision. If you feel you are ready, know the potential side effects, have support supps and pct lined up, have diet and workout planned, then you are ready....if not, then no, you are not ready. I'm 46 and have been in and out of the ph/ds circles since I was about 30. As I age, I have to consider all the factors anew and decide if it's all worth it. Going natural for my next cycle but who knows after that??? Good luck whichever way you decide.

M

maggotspawn

Awards
Kinda surprised people actually answered this...it's a personal decision. If you feel you are ready, know the potential side effects, have support supps and pct lined up, have diet and workout planned, then you are ready....if not, then no, you are not ready. I'm 46 and have been in and out of the ph/ds circles since I was about 30. As I age, I have to consider all the factors anew and decide if it's all worth it. Going natural for my next cycle but who knows after that??? Good luck whichever way you decide.
It's not whether I'm ready or not, it's whether one can safely run M-Drol at this age assuming one is healthy and ready to run the cycle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your age is not the issue, though at your age BP, lipids are things you should monitor quite well.

What is an issue is that you are 6' and 165lbs.

No need to do steroids when food will provide you more than edequate results.

M

maggotspawn

Awards
Your age is not the issue, though at your age BP, lipids are things you should monitor quite well.

That's why I said I was going to wait in the original post. I just got back from taking a 3 month break and recently quit smoking and drinking; so things are going well right now, I'm not in any hurry. I've been up to 200 lbs before in the past with moderate bodyfat, was taking Pinnacle Andro Poppers with no PCT. DOH, live and learn.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Those ^^^ are the only factors in question, if those numbers are all good, and you've run cycles before, age is not even a consideration at this point.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
6' tall and ONLY 160????? You don't seem healthy enough to run M-drol (all due respect). 160 is too light for 6'. For steroids to work, you must have diet, workouts and health in check. In check means the best they can be and at your weight they are not and you'lll just be waisting $$$$, and compromising your health.

M

maggotspawn

Awards
I believe the target weight for a 6' tall male with a medium frame is 160-175 lbs. so I'm really not that far off here. It's not like I look like a toothpick. I'd like to get up to 170-175 before I run this cycle.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I don't believe that would be the target weight for most of the six footers on this site. I am 5' 9". I have not been 160 lbs. since I picked up my first dumbell at 16. But, there is nothing wrong with having you're own personal goals. My target weight is about 210. I am 206 right now. I have seen alot of guys, my height, shooting for alot my weight than that.

N

Noumenon

Awards
Yes, to make matters clear, I am 5'5" and 165lbs lol. 160lbs is very light for 6ft tall. I know plenty of very lean people who are 6ft tall who don't even work out and sit around that weight.

B

BoomBoom68

Awards

I'm 42 and on TRT as well - 200 mgs per week - .25 arimidex eod - HCG 250iu's 2x per week - can't seem to get the body fat under control - 7% is impressive - any suggestions? What's your cardio like? Diet? Did the tren help a lot w the boddy fat? What did your Dr say about your #'s/bloodwork while running your cycle???

Lots of questions I know, but any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Z

zorrin

Awards
M-drol is a superdrol clone, isn't it?

I'm 43, and find that some things agree with me better than others. I'm currently injecting 250mgs test cypionate, twice per week. I wake up with painful wood every morning, and enjoy having the occasional zit to pop. I started this cycle with 3 weeks of oral turinabol, which I really like (no water bloat or gyno risk, unlike Dianabol). I gained 14lb in this 3 weeks.

As you're 45, you've earned the right to put what you like in your body, so find a proper steroid website, and risk a bit of cash western union. Or try the M-Drol first, and if it's for you, try testosterone - it's what our middle-aged bodies are craving.

I tried M14ADD, but I think it has to be run in high doses for a long time to be effective. I think it's target compound is boldenone.

I tried lots of the classic prohormones, and found 1-AD to be the best by far - in fact I'm now running it for 8 weeks along with injectible testosterone, and low dose hcg every few weeks, to keep the boys in the barracks.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Maggotspawn:
Welcome to the club! I too am 45 years old, and working out strong. I quit smoking about 5 years ago which was VERY challenging for me. So a big thumbs up, on the stopping smoking! I drink rarely as I believe it drys me out and negatively effects gains. These guys are not kidding about diet. Originally I had a hard time with it, but now I believe and live it. I use an app called tap and track. Sometimes it bugs my wife because at every meal, I have my phone out tracking calories. But it works! It helped me get to 187lbs during my bulk and helped me get to 10%bf.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
BoomBoom68:
I have not yet got to 7% bf yet, but from what I have read on this forum, others correct me if any errors...
10% bf can be obtained through working out, morning cardio and calorie counting. But to get to 7% bf, typically requires a more advanced diet, using carb cycling or similar.
Ostarine, clen and T3 may also help get there quicker, but if your not carb cycling or similar, it is difficult to reach.

O

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
We are older and a lot smarter in the ways we work out, eat and do cycles.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
if you are already on TRT, and used to pinning, why not go with something like tren acetate etc...? Much better on the cholestrol/liver

Only reason i would ever touch m-drol is if legality was really a huge issue, great stuff, but its POISON!

buffquads

buffquads

Awards
I'm 46 and still competing as a BB. I'd say make sure your health is A-OK (Liver,Kidneys..etc) BEFORE you begin a cycle. Then AFTER get things checked again. Blood work is a good thing for any age.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'm 46 and still competing as a BB. I'd say make sure your health is A-OK (Liver,Kidneys..etc) BEFORE you begin a cycle. Then AFTER get things checked again. Blood work is a good thing for any age.
yes! I agree, get that stuff checked man.

I did 14 days stint of m-drol a while back, my ALT/AST came back in the mid 500's!!!!!!!!!!!!! They dropped immediately afterwards, but its no joke that this is probably the most potent, yet destructive steroid in the world next to methyl-tren.

H

Human Rocket

Awards

I did 14 days stint of m-drol a while back, my ALT/AST came back in the mid 500's!!!!!!!!!!!!! They dropped immediately afterwards, but its no joke that this is probably the most potent, yet destructive steroid in the world next to methyl-tren.
I'm an over 40 guy on TRT who just did his first superdrol clone cycle. Am getting blood work done at the end of Feb. I feel OK right now but I'm curious as to what it did to my liver. I'm still taking milk thistle and Liv52 and crossing my fingers.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'm an over 40 guy on TRT who just did his first superdrol clone cycle. Am getting blood work done at the end of Feb. I feel OK right now but I'm curious as to what it did to my liver. I'm still taking milk thistle and Liv52 and crossing my fingers.
i took all the crap too...

could have been a bad batch for me.

i didn't have raised alkalyne phosphate or bilirubin. So no symptoms of liver injury

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Damn. This is making me think twice about doin the same thing. Ive got some Superdrone that ill use 2 weeks into my cycle while running some Dermacrine.

I want to use our new line the Androseries, but I hate to see things go to waste.

B

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
hey man age isnt issue as stated just get ur stuff in order b4 u run. I have never pinned but run dozens of orals.Sdrol made me feel like **** will NEVER run it again made 2 attempts sucked ass both times good luck and keep us posted bro