Did some epistane, longer than I should have (7 weeks). Thinking about PCT:

Week 1-2: Toremifine 60 mg/Tamox 20 mg daily
L-Carnitine-Taurate: 1000 mg daily

Week 3-4: Toremifine 30 mg/Tamox 10 mg daily
DAA and/or Tongkat Ali in effective dose levels

Week 4-6: Testofen 600 mg daily
DAA and /or Tongkat Ali as above
DHEA: 50-100 mg daily
Either an OTC anti-estrogen (small amounts of ATD/Resveratrol/DIM, etc) or small amounts of Toremifine/Tamox combo still

Week 6-12: Cycle various agents (carnitines, DHEA, OTC anti-Est, etc) - maybe something like T-bol or equivalent

Thoughts?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well you made two mistakes then. 1)you went longer than you should have and since you are speaking past tense ill assume the cycle is over which leads to 2)you didnt have your pct planned. you sound more like a 20 year old than a 45 year old. as for pct an expert will help you out as i never had to pct because i didnt do my first cycle until after i was put on trt so my pct is 200mg of test cyp. at a minimum i will offer this. im guessing you have the tore on hand so start using it. 60mg is not enough. minimum 90 but ive seen some guys start at 120 for a few days thenback down to 90. good luck

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Agreed that PCT should be planned before starting the cycle. That being said, I have never personally used or needed a SERM for PCT. My first PH cycle was 6 weeks of Epistane, which I ran straight through (no pulse). I shut down pretty hard, and I have only used pulses since then. My PCT consisted of Tribulus, milk thistle, and ZMA. I still felt shut down after 4 weeks, so I tried Gaspari Nolvadex XT, which atually did the trick for me. Not giving advice here - just letting you know what worked for me after an Epistance cycle. I personally did not like Epi, even though it works for many. I really liked P-Mag the best so far, but still experimenting.

C

coolbreeze

Awards
true I did go longer than needed especially for what I was doing. My PCT was planned, I was hoping for some more elaborate feedback as in maybe ALCAR is better than Carnitine-Tartrate because it upregulates NGF in the HPTA and as such is more beneficial during PCT, etc...I'm on day 5 already and I feel even better than when I was on the Epi. Stronger and better libido.

thanks!

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Wasn't sure if you already had the Toremifine in hand, but assumed that you probably did. I forgot that I also used Formestane at the end of my cycle, but it didn't seem to do much for me. I still believe in just using an herbal test booster for PCT. Let me know what works for you - I'm all about OTC PCT.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't sure if you already had the Toremifine in hand, but assumed that you probably did. I forgot that I also used Formestane at the end of my cycle, but it didn't seem to do much for me. I still believe in just using an herbal test booster for PCT. Let me know what works for you - I'm all about OTC PCT.
correct me if im wrong but epi is an active steroid not a ph that converts. an otc pct is bad advice here. you may have gotten lucky and recovered but he may not. op use the serm you have

A

aclass

Awards
Agreed that PCT should be planned before starting the cycle. That being said, I have never personally used or needed a SERM for PCT. My first PH cycle was 6 weeks of Epistane, which I ran straight through (no pulse). I shut down pretty hard, and I have only used pulses since then. My PCT consisted of Tribulus, milk thistle, and ZMA. I still felt shut down after 4 weeks, so I tried Gaspari Nolvadex XT, which atually did the trick for me. Not giving advice here - just letting you know what worked for me after an Epistance cycle. I personally did not like Epi, even though it works for many. I really liked P-Mag the best so far, but still experimenting.
MEPSE, can you elaborate on "I shut down pretty hard" what exactly do you mean and how do you know "you shut down"?

pardon the ignorance.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
correct me if im wrong but epi is an active steroid not a ph that converts. an otc pct is bad advice here. you may have gotten lucky and recovered but he may not. op use the serm you have
I said in my first post in this thread that I am not giving advice. I read all of the posts everyday that recommend a SERM, even saying that one must be used. I am 46 years old, and first used D-bol and Decca at 21 years old. I'm sure you know that, back then, we just tapered down and took time off for PCT. I have never used a SERM and have never needed one. Again, this is my opinion and my experience, and it is what works for me. If you and everyone else in AM wants to use a SERM every time, that is you choice. In my opinion, the use of a SERM should not be recommended either. I do agree that, if you have it on hand and NEED it, use it. Obviously, if one does not know how they will respond, they should have a SERM on hand. After 30+ years in the bodybuilding game, I know what works for me and what is not needed. Everyone has to find out for themselves.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
MEPSE, can you elaborate on "I shut down pretty hard" what exactly do you mean and how do you know "you shut down"?

pardon the ignorance.
It is hard to explain, but I could just feel it. As you can tell from the previous post, many people believe that a SERM should be used every time, even if it is not needed. I do not give advice - I only share experience, which I am very clear about in my posts. I judge shut down by feeling, and again I am not saying that everyone should do this. If one wants to be sure, just have the tests completed to see. I pulse, I use OTC PCT, and I grow. Never had gyno, and I keep all of my gains. Again, it is what works for me.