What do you think of this stack?

bubble boy

Awards
OK, I'm 46 and looking to put on some lean mass. I tried to do a cut this summer and went from 230 @ about 17%bf to about 215-218 10-12%bf (guessing). I'm feeling flat and small. I know partly it's psycological but I'm ready to get back to more weights and less cardio. I was researching and Erase is on sale so this was my thought on a stack, any input/reccomendations would be welcome.

Aside from clean eating and typical whey, Casein, Multi Vit etc. this was my thought......

Pre workout - Maximize V2 and/or Hemavol
BCAA intra
Erase stacked with either Active extreme or Testforce, or???? (this is where I need the help)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I would use the stack of HGH UP, and FREE TEST from Nutraplanet. I sampled 10 days worth of HGH UP, and loved it. It helped my recovery, and Freetest is great too.

hogan45

hogan45

Awards
Any thoughts on PowerFULL (from nutraplanet)?

aclass

Awards
I'll be 44 in a couple of weeks and as a genetic blunder I too am interested in this thread. Just ordered some LG Sciences products, excited to see how things go.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to try Testopro/TestForce/Erase ...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I know I slept good on some samples of powerfull. Thats ALL I CAN SAY

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
go with triazole instead of erase. its getting fantastic reviews along with bloodwork. go to the driven sports section and look under (what is triazole) and you will find copies of bloodwork. I just started triazole today. there have not been any negative sides reported on this site and peoples personal records are being broken in the gym along with alot of natural energy. I would stack it with hgh up. free test does not get very good reviews

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go with triazole instead of erase. its getting fantastic reviews along with bloodwork. go to the driven sports section and look under (what is triazole) and you will find copies of bloodwork. I just started triazole today. there have not been any negative sides reported on this site and peoples personal records are being broken in the gym along with alot of natural energy. I would stack it with hgh up. free test does not get very good reviews
Yah both look good one is less expensive that is the only reason I suggested erase of Triazole...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Looks like a waste of time don't bother with a pro hormones if you're going to do it do it right and get some test

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
wtf? no one even brought up prohormones in this thread?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards