all input welcomed

dollarbill

Awards
has anyone here messed with any HGH supplements, and if so which ones,and did they work?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I-GH-1 and GHenerate

Look at my log in sig.

-G2B8

Bob34

Awards
They are all crap. Seriously, don't waste your money

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok....granted. Please differ....specifically that is.
Ive been on those 2 products for over a month. My left shoulder used to wreak havoc everyday in the gym. I has been getting better by the week, yet I still continue to heavy lift. I am dirty bulking, and I am gaining little to no fat. You cant say a product doesnt work because it sounds far fetched.. You dont have to believe me, just check out my log.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on those 2 products for over a month. My left shoulder used to wreak havoc everyday in the gym. I has been getting better by the week, yet I still continue to heavy lift. I am dirty bulking, and I am gaining little to no fat. You cant say a product doesnt work because it sounds far fetched.. You dont have to believe me, just check out my log.
that's not the product doing that bro. real HGH takes months to kick in. it amazes me how when someone adjusts thier diet, training or anything else in thier daliy life thay automaticly assume it's whatever new supp they're taking. but if it works for you and you believe that is whats doing it, then by all means keep doing it......the supp companies won't mind