DAA PURE

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys wanting to increase your natural test levels to higher levels and stay within normal range please try DAA PURE. This stuff is awesome. It makes me feel like I am taking testosterone along with some prozac or something. I haven't felt this good in at least 10 years. I work a very stressful job (law enforcement) and I have low normal test levels. I started this stuff 5 days ago. The 3rd day on this stuff my muscles were getting fuller, libido is great and my mood is very positive. I can't speak enough about this product so far. I know its only been shy of a week so far but I feel great. Please don't abuse this product and get it banned!!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only "problem" is that you have to take it 12 on 12 off :(

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Sounds promising. I was not aware of DAA prior to reading this. Please update to let us know how it is working after a little more time. I am going to checkit out as well.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I noticed great mood altering results while using Nutra Planet's bulk DAA.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking it alone at 4 caps first thing in the morning with breakfast and I am feeling good and still improving every day. My muscles are are more pumped (even when missing some meals) and my libido is insatisable. I can't say enough about it. The 12 day thing in bogus. You do searches online and you will see guys taking much higher dosages for much longer periods of time. My testicles are alittle bigger also.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely gotta try me some of this stuff!!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I have a review for e pharms product test force on another site. I will post at this forum soon. I really think us older dudes get a bigger benefit out of DAA. Younger people, like in early twenties, probably wont notice anything in my opinion. I am very skeptical of supplement companies, but it is hard to knock a company owned by Patrick Arnold and his past history. He always make's quality products.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
My only concern with Patricks formula is that he recommends LOADING DOSE INITIally. The study was done on 3.12 grams daily. I counter that though because Patrick,as you said is the man.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see his studies that indicate an initial loading phase is needed. And you guys don't need to just take him for his word because of his name or past. Don't forget, he is trying to make money and put his product ahead of every other company at any cost. If he said that you need to take your vitamins by inserting it your ass before swallowing, would you because of his reputation?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to see his studies that indicate an initial loading phase is needed. And you guys don't need to just take him for his word because of his name or past. Don't forget, he is trying to make money and put his product ahead of every other company at any cost. If he said that you need to take your vitamins by inserting it your ass before swallowing, would you because of his reputation?
Classic! :)

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I researched this heavily before taking. Most the crap that is peddled on this board is totally unnecessary. You just have to wade through the BS and find the diamond in the rough. This to me seems to be that diamond. Time will tell of course. :) So far, my pct results speak for itself.

He has a Q&A section on prohormone forum. Anyone here can ask him whatever you want about DAA. Maybe that will help some people on the fence. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good item to add to PCT...
Have you tried adding Testopro, it's got to be a good addition it kicks in very fast and has like a 98% success rate from the feedback I get.

Rike

Rike

Awards
Oh, you mean he was kidding when he told us that?

That is what I call "sh*tty" advice then!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Wait, I wasn't supposed to....

But seriously, I just ordered some bulk DAA from Nutra. It looks like I should be dosing at 3 grams/day.

About how long before I feel results?

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
Have you tried adding Testopro, it's got to be a good addition it kicks in very fast and has like a 98% success rate from the feedback I get.
I haven't tried it, but will soon. I liked Prime as well, and I have read many good comments about the Swole stack. I seem to respond to everything, so I just keep switching it up.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking TCF-1 right now. Excellent stuff DAA is. TCF-1 is on sale right now too. Test seems up, getting acne, libido is up.....etc.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried it, but will soon. I liked Prime as well, and I have read many good comments about the Swole stack. I seem to respond to everything, so I just keep switching it up.
Nice yah Prime is a good product for strength but it's non hormonal so I am thinking Testopro would be the better PCT product as I think it would bring you back fast as it kicks in very quickly...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been taking TCF-1 right now. Excellent stuff DAA is. TCF-1 is on sale right now too. Test seems up, getting acne, libido is up.....etc.
i like TCF-1 also but is it still on sale?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 from PP is great and now double size for same price. taking tcf-1 , t-911, and sustain alpha had me pokin holes in the wall lol.

but good for workouts also not just remodoleing. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
should have 2 bottles here @ the house tomorrow!! Looking forward to feeling younger again!!

amethyst

Awards
the 12day on and 12day off would be good advice. By all descriptions daa isn't a test/lh booster, more of a test/lh stimulant like caffein for the adrenal gland. The 40% increase would be short term and afrter a month or so your normal production will drop by the 40% and when you stop you will be suppressed and take a few weeks to get back to 100%, kinda like withdraw.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
the 12day on and 12day off would be good advice. By all descriptions daa isn't a test/lh booster, more of a test/lh stimulant like caffein for the adrenal gland. The 40% increase would be short term and afrter a month or so your normal production will drop by the 40% and when you stop you will be suppressed and take a few weeks to get back to 100%, kinda like withdraw.
Blood test to back that?

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
\

A rather old thread to bump and an interesting proposition have you got any bloods or evidence to support it?

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I have have felt it still working 8 weeks on. I didn't feel it stop working for a few months on. I only noticed more estrogen the longer on it.

trulordd

Awards
Looking at starting DAA shortly, would T911 be a good addition to it or used after?

Soulpatch

Awards
Nice yah Prime is a good product for strength but it's non hormonal so I am thinking Testopro would be the better PCT product as I think it would bring you back fast as it kicks in very quickly...
Reviews aside, I ran Testopro at the recommended dosage for 60 days and saw zero results, nothing. I understand that everybody reacts differently, but that was how my body reacted. fwiw

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
we have DAA for 17bux shipped with the "needto139" code at checkout. 100g's

I normally run it 25-30 days on with a 10 off/break period.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we have DAA for 17bux shipped with the "needto139" code at checkout. 100g's

I normally run it 25-30 days on with a 10 off/break period.
we also have pretty affordable capped DAA if you dont want to mess with powders.