bench max help
- 05-22-2010, 12:41 AM
- 05-27-2010, 10:52 AM
- 07-03-2010, 11:55 PM
you need to work on more speed training on the bench. 50-58% of your arm 8x2 45sec rest between sets only once a week. Also try really squeezing the bar and pulling it apart
07-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Not enough information to make an educated guess.
Overtraining maybe? Training shoulders the day before? Coming off a cycle? Injury?
Could be any number of reasons. First thing I would look at is what are you doing differently that you werent doing before the slump.
07-15-2010, 09:36 PM
07-15-2010, 09:58 PM
**** Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
Similar Forum Threads
- By noviceiron in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 84Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:33 PM
- By Jmaths in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 18Last Post: 09-24-2009, 12:44 AM
- By bert1 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 12Last Post: 05-08-2008, 04:35 PM
- By The Flash in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 35Last Post: 02-28-2008, 02:32 AM
- By beaverboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2008, 01:01 PM