scared to get snipped

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
my wife keeps bringing up a vasectomy.i am not agianest it.i have 3 kid 20/17/14 and i am done.
what i want to know is there any drop in your "t" count.dr. say you would notice any change what does that mean 5 or 10 % loss in test would matter to me.i turning 39 this month and it is a hard enuf of a fight to keep the arms over 18 inchs now.
if any one has pre and post blood work that would help.
if any big guys got it done and any effects on there size?
or any other comment would help thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get on HRT without HCG, you will be just as infertile as if you got a vasectomy.. IMO.. And you would be able to increase your arm size and well being ;)...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no test drop after a vasectomy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, about 2 1/2 months ago. It only affects the sperm count, which has nothing to do with testosterone levels.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm 5 or 6 days before I really felt like it. Was basically pain free at 3 days

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
There is no test drop after a vasectomy.
yep my doc said the same thing. i am lookinginto getting that done too. i only have one child but i'm 33 and kind of like my life the way it is...selfish? yes but at least i can admit it, the GF wants my to wait.......which kinda scares the hell outta me

DeFos3

DeFos3

Awards
yep my doc said the same thing. i am lookinginto getting that done too. i only have one child but i'm 33 and kind of like my life the way it is...selfish? yes but at least i can admit it, the GF wants my to wait.......which kinda scares the hell outta me
No you're not selfish by any means. I will be going to the chop shop to be snipped in a couple of months. A decision both my wife and I feel is for the better. We have our three kids already and we feel we are more than happy with them and we feel it agrees with our lifestyle. It is far more less invasive, cheaper and convenient for the male to go in versus the female, plus it is almost 100% reversable for most guys in todays world shall we ever change our minds. I actually am looking forward to having it done.

I realize I don't meet the "35 or older" requirment for this forum but I felt the need to add my 2 cents.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
While not pleasant it has been so worth it. It seems to also allow you and your partner to enjoy sex more because there is no worry about consequences. No more worrying if she is late anymore. 3 kids was enough to convice me it needed to be done.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Just a word of advise if you do go for it, try not to get to worked up about it.

I was tense as hell and found it very uncomfortable.

Felt like the doc was pulling my lower intestines out through my ball sack. :yikes:

But on the plus side as silver stated it's certainly been great for the sex life. :thumbsup:

lild

lild

Awards
had it done when i was 27 in the military.i watched the guy ahead of me come out of surgery and was find as when he walked in.me on the other hand ,i have a high tolorance to pain meds so i felt it when he cut me.the doc said there was no way i felt it.bit i jumped and said what the hell when he did the cut.i want lie it hurt me,but i def don't regret getting it done it was worth it. . . .lild

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ya'll are crazy.......i'm gonna bust big loads for as long as I can! :eek:p:

purelife1

maybe she is scared your babies will look like this

Attachments

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Hell ya 3 kids is enough. I had 2 and that was enough, waited to long and now have 3. needless to say got snipped before the third was out. Didnt hurt to bad few days and felt like normal.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I got it done in 2005. Its been great, and I never lost size or Test. Do it bro

srykerman

Awards
relax!!!!!! i got snipped in 2000 and i am 42. no test drop same load and i can still f@@K ALL NIGHT. plus you wont get the every 3 week scare of " I HAVENT STARTED MY PERIOD YET"!!!! been able to add more mass since i have gotten older, so i know it didnt effect it. loads are alittle clearer due to no sperm. just remeber 1st rule of engagement.......stay off your feet for a least 48 hrs min. if you dont ,,,, YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD!!!!!! and this IS FROM EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! stay strong my friend!:)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
relax!!!!!! i got snipped in 2000 and i am 42. no test drop same load and i can still f@@K ALL NIGHT. plus you wont get the every 3 week scare of " I HAVENT STARTED MY PERIOD YET"!!!! been able to add more mass since i have gotten older, so i know it didnt effect it. loads are alittle clearer due to no sperm. just remeber 1st rule of engagement.......stay off your feet for a least 48 hrs min. if you dont ,,,, YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD!!!!!! and this IS FROM EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! stay strong my friend!:)
I second that!!!!

jhferry

Awards
I had the consultation with my uro and he said it is really not reversable. He said its possible but you shouldnt go into it thinking its reversable.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Your doc is giving you bad information. My best friend is a doc and said it is definitely reversable. BUT...

It's more complicated

Insurance does NOT cover the reversal

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
A guy on my ship just had the Navy reverse his. I am waiting to see if he gets his new fiance pregnant now.

jakjak

Awards
Worst part is the first injection, which is ironically, to numb you. I had a friend who fainted during that part. Then it's just 15 minutes of snip, snip and zip! Recovery is really quick.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yeah, the first shot kinda stings. My guy was really rough, he was tugging on the left one like there was no tomorrow! I had a death grip on the side rails. But in reality, it's over in like 10 minutes. Also, when they say, REST and ICE for two days... do it. I hosted a BBQ on the second day... big mistake. I was in pain on day three.

Oh yeah, another kicker is you are all nice and brown'd up from the iodine. A sheet is placed over you with a hole cut over the unit. It's nice and cold, so there is shrinkage, and there is usually a hot female assistant there... nice... thanks doc....

basspro

basspro

Awards
I had mine done several years ago. No big deal just dont do anything stupid for a few days or your balls will swell up to the size of grapefruits! It gave me a good excuse to take a few weeks off from the gym that I needed anyway.

quadzilla500

Awards
What a funny thread I just got snipped yesterday, at 3 pm I was and walking around today but mostly just kinda sat around, some really uncomfortable pressure but thats all. no gym for at least three weeks and all is well after this procedure. Doc told me my levels of free test will not change but at my age 37 I could be a candidate for hrt like test cyp every 10 days just keep some pep in my step and my stump lol

quadzilla500

Awards
oh yeah they put me under for it too.... i was sleepin right away...

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
just remember one word after you get it done.....creampies!!!

lookingtogro

Awards
Felt like the doc was pulling my lower intestines out through my ball sack. :yikes:
That sounds a bit unpleasant...

My wife is hitting me up to get the snip too...not looking forward to it...but a fifth kid might be a bit more challenging than sore twins for a few days...