38and looking for some input

mgravityx

Awards
I used to use Ephedrine when it was once like purchasing water from 7/11. Now as we all know its no longer on the shelves or around for purchase. ( So Ive been told.) I have heard about Vapor Xt, which is supposed to be almost as good as ephedrine is. I have tried many products in hopes of finding something that gives me the drive that the old Xenadrine and Hydroxycut used too. Can someone shed some light on Vaport XT and tell me is it worth the money.? Is there some place I can go to get a product that gives you the drive I used to get from prev. mentioned supplements? Someone?

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Not knockin' ya but they use ephidrine to make meth. Unless I have a hellacious cold I say away from the crap!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I've been training close to 30 years and used to use ephedrine way back then to. Then Hydroxycut, Xenadrine etc. with ephedra (ma huang) was available.

Now my pre workout stims consist of supps containing 1,3-Dimethylamylamine or Geranamine which is better than the above and, for me, zero side effects. Still worth assessing your tolerence though.

My absolute favorite pre workout stack is:

A strong coffee with added Chocamine

25-75mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (depending on what i'm training)

One heaping t-spoon of Citrulline Malate

2-3 grams of Beta Alanine

stantonz71

Awards
Ever heard of ECA stack?
E ephedrine...Bronkaid from cvs or rite aid 1 tablet 25mg ephedrine
C caffeine... Nodoz 1 tablet 500 mg caffeine
A asprin 1 tablet 81mg baby asprin

About as close as you can get to the old Hydroxy cut and ripped fuel. Research it and decide if its what your looking for. I use it.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Used to do the Vasopro/Broncaid routine. Now I just use the Geranium Oil ie.
1,3 Dimethylamylamine 25 mgs (2X ED)
Caffeine 200mgs
Green Tea Extract 3.5 gms
Beta-Alanine 3.5 gms