need some advice

meatcleaver

Awards
I am interested in doing a cycle of prop. I just purchased 50cc s. I was planning on doing a 8 to 9 week cycle. I was going to do 1 1/2 ccs every other day unless you recommend something different. I also purchased some liquid L-Dex ( 30ml - 1mg/ml ) and Clomid (30ml - 50mg/ml ). Can anyone recomment the daily dosage for the L-Dex and a good PCT using the L-Dex and Clomid. I am extremely paraniod of gyno.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I don't see your age in the post (mine is in my stats), but I assume you are over 35. It makes sense to be aware of gyno, and pay attention to the signs if it starts to set in. Is this your first cycle? I did AAS at age 21 for two cycles, and then one cycle of Epistane, and now I am currently pulsing M-drol. I have personally never had gyno with these cycles, and I have never used Clomid or any other SERM. I am not advising against the use of a SERM -it is good to have it on hand should something go wrong, but all I can tell you is that I have never needed it. My point is that it exists, be aware of it, but lots of people never get it. Should something happen, the Clomid will come in handy.

I'll let others comment on the prop since I have no experience with it.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Stats, weight, lifting experience, and we'll go from there.

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
How about the concentration of the AAS you are going to be using? without your stats and the stats of the drugs you are talking about we would all be pissing in the wind!