Help needed !!! Another PCT question - sorry guys :-(

supra888

supra888

Awards
Hey guys,

i've read numerous threads on this site and others in the search for the perfect PCT for the following cycle : 12 weeks Test-E 500mg per week ( shot 250mg on monday and 250 on thursday )
Kick started with dbol for the first 4 weeks at 25mg per day (5mg tab every 3 hours)

My plan is to start PCT 10 Days after my last shot of Test and run Clomid at 300mg DAY 1 , 100mg DAYS 2 - 11 ,50mg DAYS 12 - 21.
Nolvadex at 40mg on WEEK 1 ,20mg WEEK 2,20mg WEEK 3.

My question is whether or not to use hcg ON-CYCLE, POST CYCLE or AT ALL ???
I am not too lazy to research this its just that i have seen so many conflicting opinions that i just dont know what to do.....
I have 3 amps of hcg which are 5000 IU each.

This is my first cycle of AAS.
Stats in brief are 36 year old guy training hard for the last 3 years , 6' tall,185 lbs,15 % B.F.

Any help here would be much appreciated.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Comments if I may:

Thats a good dbol starters dose, but It's too small to bother splitting it. Take it all 1st thing in the morning . If after 2 wks you're getting no sides, bump it up to 30-35mg. You'll have your nolva on hand if there is any gyno issues.

I would start your PCT 14 days after last injection, and run it for 28 days.
Maybe reduce your 100mg clomid doses to 3 or 4 days - that should be enough to frontload it, then 50mg for remainder.
Nolva just stick with 20mg the whole way through.

cant comment on the hcg mate, plenty have gotten away without using it. . . . . you should have fun with that cycle though!

supra888

supra888

Awards
Comments if I may:

Thats a good dbol starters dose, but It's too small to bother splitting it. Take it all 1st thing in the morning . If after 2 wks you're getting no sides, bump it up to 30-35mg. You'll have your nolva on hand if there is any gyno issues.

Maybe reduce your 100mg clomid doses to 3 or 4 days - that should be enough to frontload it, then 50mg for remainder.

cant comment on the hcg mate, plenty have gotten away without using it. . . . . you should have fun with that cycle though!
Thanks mate that looks like solid advice i'll run the nolva and clomid as you have described...
The reason i was splitting the dbol was that i though the half life was only 4 hours and it would have more impact on protein synthesis if i took it over the course of the day with high protein meals..?

supra888

supra888

Awards
Comments if I may:

Forgot to ask ,is an AI like A-DEX necessary on-cycle ? am not too worried about the bloat and from what i've read i can run nolvadex at 10mg ED through out if gyno becomes an issue..thanks again .

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, most tend to follow that rational, but at the end of the day splitting a 25mg dose makes little difference to over-all gains.

As I said 25mg is a good starters number. I actually started at 20mg and got good results, then bumped up to 30mg. Easier to up than down! :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to ask ,is an AI like A-DEX necessary on-cycle ? am not too worried about the bloat and from what i've read i can run nolvadex at 10mg ED through out if gyno becomes an issue..thanks again .
I would say no. Not at your doses, however you never really know how you'll react until you start your cycle.

As you said, if there are any gyno-related issues, you can run 10mg Nolva ED and that will sort it out. Just make sure you have enough for your full pct and any unforeseen emergencies before you start your run.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah one more thing, your strength is going to go through the freaking roof.

Be carefull pushing too heavier weights too early, because despite all the extra fluids etc lubricating your joints, you can still do an injury.

. .

supra888

supra888

Awards
yeah one more thing, your strength is going to go through the freaking roof.

Be carefull pushing too heavier weights too early, because despite all the extra fluids etc lubricating your joints, you can still do an injury.

. .
Thanks again ...REPPED!!!!!!