Help for beginner

jwfk

Awards
Hi,

I guess what I have in mind that I would like is one or two guys who know what they're doing to help me out and give me suggestions and guidance to get back into shape.

I am 37 and have not worked out in several years. When I was about 24 I started working out daily and over the next 10 years I put on about 30 pounds of muscle. I looked good and felt good. Then I stopped.

I'm 6'2", about 180. I have never taken any supplements other than creatine and protein shakes, but that was only when I was working out a lot.

Now that I am a little older I realize that I may get better results with chemical help. I just don't know what.

Is there a website, or person who would be willing to tell me what I should take? Even better would be to tell me what I should be eating and doing at the gym as well. I'm very willing to put in the work, I just need some advice.

My goal is to lose the few pounds of fat I've put on and also to put on as much muscle as possible. I have plently of spare time to spend in the gym and I have time to prepare the right food and eat at any time of the day.

I just have no idea where to start. When I was working out regularly I was offered "stuff" to help me get bigger, but I never did. Now I would like to. And if it makes a difference, I do have a doctor who is willing to prescribe me whatever I want, I just need to know what that is. I suspect that what I will need is not something that will come from a pharmacy, but I'll figure that part out after I know what it is that I should be taking.

Anyone who is kind enough to reply, please feel free to speak to me like I don't know a single thing about anabolics, because I do not.

You may email me directly at [email protected].

Thank you,

JWFK

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
S....E....A.....R......C....H and then R....E....A....D. Make up your own mind about what you want to try. The least complicated route would be to keep your diet in check and start working out again. Then give yourself 6 months and see where you are before you decide that just because you are a few years older that you "need" to take something anabolic. There is a price to be paid for using anabolics (varies between the individual) so see where you can get just natural...you may be surprised.