safe supps for those of us with hbp

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone can supply a couple of bodybuilding supplements that won't raise ones blood pressure. I realize this is vague and everyone reacts differently but, in general, are there any test boosters, muscle building supplements which could be recommended???? BTW I'm 45 and have been bodybuilding for 30 years. I stopped looking into supplements and was just using protein powder and BCAAS until I recently discovered this site and it opened up a whole new world of possibilities to me....Thanks:bigok:

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Any PH, fat burner, stimulant is going to raise your BP.

If you have some BP concerns, take celery seed extract to reduce your BP. It lowered mine in about one week from 150/90 to 110/60 with one a day. A friend lost his insurance and could no longer afford his BP medicine and he started taking it and it ended up lower than when he used his prescription meds.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. Thanks guys.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil also helps. If you drink coffee or alcohol, drop that.

Angel of Debt

Angel of Debt

Awards
I dont think hes asking what supps will lower his BP, he's asking which bodybuilding supps can he use without adverse effects on his BP.

Arginine can be used as a Preworkout "pump"....

With the added benefit of lowering BP because it dilates/relaxes vessel walls.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
supposedly NO2 supplements dilate vessels as well, giving pre-workout pump and lowering bp.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I dont think hes asking what supps will lower his BP, he's asking which bodybuilding supps can he use without adverse effects on his BP.

CORRECT!!!!! Although I do appreciate the advice on the Hawthorne Berries and Celery Seed, just in case I do another cycle...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone can supply a couple of bodybuilding supplements that won't raise ones blood pressure. I realize this is vague and everyone reacts differently but, in general, are there any test boosters, muscle building supplements which could be recommended???? BTW I'm 45 and have been bodybuilding for 30 years. I stopped looking into supplements and was just using protein powder and BCAAS until I recently discovered this site and it opened up a whole new world of possibilities to me....Thanks:bigok:
Although my BP in not particularly high most of the time it does spike late in the day. I have used Diesel Test Hardcore off and on for a number of years, it not only lowers estrogen and cortisol it increases test and raises my libido. Moreover, there is something in it that increases vasolation and lowers my BP.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Weed dialates vessel also. Note the red eyes. But that may cause porblems with work, lifestyle, and the law which can
all raise the BP!

Not sure what you do for work, but stress can really raise BP.

In through the nose, out through the mouth. Ever try Ty Chi?