WOW! Look at this guy 55yrs young

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. WOW! Look at this guy 55yrs young


    An amazing build for his age.

    Bodybuilding.com - oldsuperman’s BodyBlog


  2. Indeed, amazing. I should only hope to be that lucky.

  3. Simply amazing....Please someone say this a Photomagic tricks...Really ashamed after seeing him
    •   
       


  4. Lol I am sure it is all natural too at 55.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rab71 View Post
    Lol I am sure it is all natural too at 55.
    Natural or Not who cares. . . He looks great dont try to take away from his success

  6. Amazing, but definitety not natty at all. But, who cares? I hope to look half that good at 55.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    Amazing, but definitety not natty at all. But, who cares? I hope to look half that good at 55.
    Arent you almost 55 now?

  8. Wow! I'm 47 and thought I looked good. He's is AMAZING! I am guessing that is a by product of Test year round, and then some. No cycling nonsense. Opinions?

  9. I have two years to catch up to him. I think I can do it. No, I know I can.

  10. That's impressive, but even more impressive is Jim Morris.
    He's my trainer, dude is simply amazing!

    www.gymmorris.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    That's impressive, but even more impressive is Jim Morris.
    He's my trainer, dude is simply amazing!

    www.gymmorris.com

    Holy crap 71. I hate this guy! Look at his photos through the years, he's been lookin awesome longer than most people on here have been alive, he musta had a great life, and I know I would if I looked like that.
    PHF Rep


  12. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Holy crap 71. I hate this guy! Look at his photos through the years, he's been lookin awesome longer than most people on here have been alive, he musta had a great life, and I know I would if I looked like that.
    Yes, Morris is one awesome guy! His entire career is pretty much laid out on the side. It's impressive to say the least.
    And yah, the photos are awe inspiring.

  13. Natural or Not who cares. . . He looks great dont try to take away from his success
    Yeah Im a ****... Just jealous... lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Natural or Not who cares. . . He looks great dont try to take away from his success
    I care. I have nothing against a person for juicing, but if you go on some site, talking about your supplement regimin, you need to mention the juice too.

  15. Yeah I do have a problem claiming to be all natural when in reality they are juiced to the hilt. looks great either way.

  16. You don't have to use drugs to get a good physique, I have seen naturals his age that look even better. They may not be quite as big hard to tell from that pic. I don't judge those who use, it's their choice. I am however, proud that I don't, I dabbled a bit a few years back so I know the temptation. I did not feel as healthy and was nervous as I seemed to get symptoms I was not comfortable with. Herbs seemed to work pretty well for me so I decided to go natural. I'm no saint but I am happy with my choice. As far as I'm concerned if everyone is in the same boat then yah it doesn't matter.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Holy crap 71. I hate this guy! Look at his photos through the years, he's been lookin awesome longer than most people on here have been alive, he musta had a great life, and I know I would if I looked like that.
    If you do some research you will find a host of bber's that are well into their 50's, 60's and 70's still in great shape. Youthful hormone levels are healthy at any age. I will be 60 in a few months, and while I don't look as good as the folks above I am happy with my physique and may post a pic or two in the near future. In many areas I am stronger and my health is better than when I was younger. My doctor, although he doesn’t understand natural supplementation or the bbing life style, is constantly amazed at my blood values and my ability to control my body fat as I age.

    I monitor AM regularly and the wealth of misinformation concerning older bber’s is astonishing. I am constantly discouraged from taking various supplements because of my age. While I am more cautious than I used to be, I use most of the same supplements that I did when I was younger. I know there are a number of older bber’s that still use steroids and ph’s. Other than formestane and an occasional Epistane pulse cycle, I choose not go that route. However, that’s for everyone to decide for themselves regardless of age.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I know there are a number of older bber’s that still use steroids and ph’s. Other than formestane and an occasional Epistane pulse cycle, I choose not go that route.
    really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?
    Don't think that is what he was trying to say....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?
    My interpretation:

    He is worried about health issues more so at 60 than he used to be, and for this reason, is very cautious about taking steroids. He wasn't being judgemental at all.

  21. I'm 33 now, but down the road I'll be using "the science" for sure. Maybe starting in my 60's.

  22. thats pretty impressive.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?
    I didn't mean to come accross as judgmental. I have nothing against steroids. It's a matter of personal choice. I just choose not to use them except for some of the milder ones such as Epi and formestane. Moreover, I don't think I called myself "natty".

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I didn't mean to come accross as judgmental. I have nothing against steroids. It's a matter of personal choice. I just choose not to use them except for some of the milder ones such as Epi and formestane. Moreover, I don't think I called myself "natty".
    Yah that's what I thought you said.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Wow! I'm 47 and thought I looked good. He's is AMAZING! I am guessing that is a by product of Test year round, and then some. No cycling nonsense. Opinions?
    you are probably right, i just started trt 8/28/09 and the difference is considerable already.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?
    I agree completely with BBB. There is nothing at all here about being "natty" or looking down one's nose at others. There is a great deal involved for older BBers/PLers about being healthy. Natural levels of Test are good, likewise natural levels of Estrogen are at least as important. That's why I use Formastane every day and throw in some pulse cycles of Epistane. They ekeep my E down, drive my T up and prevent my getting Prostate Cancer. By our 50s guys often make more E than their wives and more E than T. That, as we now know, is very, very unhealthy. Who wants the big C, manboobs and a pork belly. Its a decision for life and health that fits in well with the iron lifestyle. The misconception held by amateur federations and society in general that we should simply accept our lot and die quietly and not maintain our bodies at healthy levels of T and E is insane and murderous IMO.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    I agree completely with BBB. There is nothing at all here about being "natty" or looking down one's nose at others. There is a great deal involved for older BBers/PLers about being healthy. Natural levels of Test are good, likewise natural levels of Estrogen are at least as important. That's why I use Formastane every day and throw in some pulse cycles of Epistane. They ekeep my E down, drive my T up and prevent my getting Prostate Cancer. By our 50s guys often make more E than their wives and more E than T. That, as we now know, is very, very unhealthy. Who wants the big C, manboobs and a pork belly. Its a decision for life and health that fits in well with the iron lifestyle. The misconception held by amateur federations and society in general that we should simply accept our lot and die quietly and not maintain our bodies at healthy levels of T and E is insane and murderous IMO.
    Without a doubt, I myself use Formestane which is legal where I compete but other organizations won't allow it. Am I supposed to give up what I think keeps me healthier to appease them.. no fug I won't!! I can use Form every other day at low dose and there are no negative sides or rebounds.. and I can run it indefinitely and still maintain very excellent health. Why the fug would I give that up!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  28. I am going to look into Formestane as I know I need some E control.

    What product do you recommend?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I am going to look into Formestane as I know I need some E control.

    What product do you recommend?
    I still use the bulk Form from Nutra Planet and mix my own with Penetrate. I think I get more for my money and heatlh that way.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I am going to look into Formestane as I know I need some E control.

    What product do you recommend?
    CEL have a very strong product and yes the raw from NP is good also just a pain to mix.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  31. Thanks Dutch and DW. I don't want to mix my own, so I will look into CEL.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    CEL have a very strong product and yes the raw from NP is good also just a pain to mix.
    speaking of formestane: have you seen or heard about the liqua vida delivery from pp? i would love to get my hands on some of that carrier and see what 3 gms of form would be like. allegedly it is 3x more bioavailable than their topical- i know we have heard this before, but possibly this may be the real deal.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    speaking of formestane: have you seen or heard about the liqua vida delivery from pp? i would love to get my hands on some of that carrier and see what 3 gms of form would be like. allegedly it is 3x more bioavailable than their topical- i know we have heard this before, but possibly this may be the real deal.
    Ya, I'm really not interested in the ingredients in the product, but I sort of wish they would sell the carrier for a reasonable price(20$). I'm intrested in the resV with a delivery system, but I really don't whant the other test boosting ingredient.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Ya, I'm really not interested in the ingredients in the product, but I sort of wish they would sell the carrier for a reasonable price(20$). I'm intrested in the resV with a delivery system, but I really don't whant the other test boosting ingredient.
    i was thinking formestane and 1 carboxy are 2 ingredients that would really benefit from this oral delivery- if it is as good as advertised. 3x better than topical-that is a pretty bold claim.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    speaking of formestane: have you seen or heard about the liqua vida delivery from pp? i would love to get my hands on some of that carrier and see what 3 gms of form would be like. allegedly it is 3x more bioavailable than their topical- i know we have heard this before, but possibly this may be the real deal.
    Yah I read that, was pretty skeptical. Such things are beyond my knowledge. If somebody uses it and get's amazing results then maybe. It would be a worthwhile experiment.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I read that, was pretty skeptical. Such things are beyond my knowledge. If somebody uses it and get's amazing results then maybe. It would be a worthwhile experiment.
    damn, right. i have no problem using td formestane, because i know it works. but the 3x better has me very interested. the convenience of oral delivery is icing, it is the 3x better results that got my attention.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, right. i have no problem using td formestane, because i know it works. but the 3x better has me very interested. the convenience of oral delivery is icing, it is the 3x better results that got my attention.
    Man 1 order of Form. from NP and it would last me forever the way I use it. It sure would make it cheap. Now it's a matter of how much carrier can hold how much formestane. Fug you could to beaking it with an eye dropper ..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  38. I just ordered CEL Formestane. What dosing protocol would you suggest?

    Does anyone take this while on a Epi / PP cycle or bridge into PCT?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I just ordered CEL Formestane. What dosing protocol would you suggest?

    Does anyone take this while on a Epi / PP cycle or bridge into PCT?
    I run it as a staple so I use 3 days a week 50 mg(2 squirts) in the am and the same pm. This way I never really seem to build up resistance to it. If you want to get the full benefit it needs to be cycled and tapered. I forget the dosing but it varies from person to person. I'm in it for the long haul.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I just ordered CEL Formestane. What dosing protocol would you suggest?

    Does anyone take this while on a Epi / PP cycle or bridge into PCT?
    you need to pm the dutchman- look at a few posts above, dutch runs epi/form a lot. i am sure he could help you out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Too young for ph
    By osi0645 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 12:41 AM
  2. HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG??
    By brandon7583 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. How young is too young for HRT
    By jonboy13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:45 PM
  4. HRT for a young guy
    By mightyboboffdu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 02:00 AM
Log in
Log in