WOW! Look at this guy 55yrs young

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Indeed, amazing. I should only hope to be that lucky.

Diabetes Man

Awards
Simply amazing....Please someone say this a Photomagic tricks...Really ashamed after seeing him

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Amazing, but definitety not natty at all. But, who cares? I hope to look half that good at 55.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I'm 47 and thought I looked good. He's is AMAZING! I am guessing that is a by product of Test year round, and then some. No cycling nonsense. Opinions?

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I have two years to catch up to him. I think I can do it. No, I know I can.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
That's impressive, but even more impressive is Jim Morris.
He's my trainer, dude is simply amazing!

www.gymmorris.com

Holy crap 71. I hate this guy! Look at his photos through the years, he's been lookin awesome longer than most people on here have been alive, he musta had a great life, and I know I would if I looked like that.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap 71. I hate this guy! Look at his photos through the years, he's been lookin awesome longer than most people on here have been alive, he musta had a great life, and I know I would if I looked like that.
Yes, Morris is one awesome guy! His entire career is pretty much laid out on the side. It's impressive to say the least.
And yah, the photos are awe inspiring.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Natural or Not who cares. . . He looks great dont try to take away from his success
I care. I have nothing against a person for juicing, but if you go on some site, talking about your supplement regimin, you need to mention the juice too.

rab71

rab71

Awards
Yeah I do have a problem claiming to be all natural when in reality they are juiced to the hilt. looks great either way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to use drugs to get a good physique, I have seen naturals his age that look even better. They may not be quite as big hard to tell from that pic. I don't judge those who use, it's their choice. I am however, proud that I don't, I dabbled a bit a few years back so I know the temptation. I did not feel as healthy and was nervous as I seemed to get symptoms I was not comfortable with. Herbs seemed to work pretty well for me so I decided to go natural. I'm no saint but I am happy with my choice. As far as I'm concerned if everyone is in the same boat then yah it doesn't matter.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
If you do some research you will find a host of bber's that are well into their 50's, 60's and 70's still in great shape. Youthful hormone levels are healthy at any age. I will be 60 in a few months, and while I don't look as good as the folks above I am happy with my physique and may post a pic or two in the near future. In many areas I am stronger and my health is better than when I was younger. My doctor, although he doesn’t understand natural supplementation or the bbing life style, is constantly amazed at my blood values and my ability to control my body fat as I age.

I monitor AM regularly and the wealth of misinformation concerning older bber’s is astonishing. I am constantly discouraged from taking various supplements because of my age. While I am more cautious than I used to be, I use most of the same supplements that I did when I was younger. I know there are a number of older bber’s that still use steroids and ph’s. Other than formestane and an occasional Epistane pulse cycle, I choose not go that route. However, that’s for everyone to decide for themselves regardless of age.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
I know there are a number of older bber’s that still use steroids and ph’s. Other than formestane and an occasional Epistane pulse cycle, I choose not go that route.
really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?
Don't think that is what he was trying to say....

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
My interpretation:

He is worried about health issues more so at 60 than he used to be, and for this reason, is very cautious about taking steroids. He wasn't being judgemental at all.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I'm 33 now, but down the road I'll be using "the science" for sure. Maybe starting in my 60's.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to come accross as judgmental. I have nothing against steroids. It's a matter of personal choice. I just choose not to use them except for some of the milder ones such as Epi and formestane. Moreover, I don't think I called myself "natty".

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't mean to come accross as judgmental. I have nothing against steroids. It's a matter of personal choice. I just choose not to use them except for some of the milder ones such as Epi and formestane. Moreover, I don't think I called myself "natty".
Yah that's what I thought you said.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow! I'm 47 and thought I looked good. He's is AMAZING! I am guessing that is a by product of Test year round, and then some. No cycling nonsense. Opinions?
you are probably right, i just started trt 8/28/09 and the difference is considerable already.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I agree completely with BBB. There is nothing at all here about being "natty" or looking down one's nose at others. There is a great deal involved for older BBers/PLers about being healthy. Natural levels of Test are good, likewise natural levels of Estrogen are at least as important. That's why I use Formastane every day and throw in some pulse cycles of Epistane. They ekeep my E down, drive my T up and prevent my getting Prostate Cancer. By our 50s guys often make more E than their wives and more E than T. That, as we now know, is very, very unhealthy. Who wants the big C, manboobs and a pork belly. Its a decision for life and health that fits in well with the iron lifestyle. The misconception held by amateur federations and society in general that we should simply accept our lot and die quietly and not maintain our bodies at healthy levels of T and E is insane and murderous IMO.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree completely with BBB. There is nothing at all here about being "natty" or looking down one's nose at others. There is a great deal involved for older BBers/PLers about being healthy. Natural levels of Test are good, likewise natural levels of Estrogen are at least as important. That's why I use Formastane every day and throw in some pulse cycles of Epistane. They ekeep my E down, drive my T up and prevent my getting Prostate Cancer. By our 50s guys often make more E than their wives and more E than T. That, as we now know, is very, very unhealthy. Who wants the big C, manboobs and a pork belly. Its a decision for life and health that fits in well with the iron lifestyle. The misconception held by amateur federations and society in general that we should simply accept our lot and die quietly and not maintain our bodies at healthy levels of T and E is insane and murderous IMO.
Without a doubt, I myself use Formestane which is legal where I compete but other organizations won't allow it. Am I supposed to give up what I think keeps me healthier to appease them.. no fug I won't!! I can use Form every other day at low dose and there are no negative sides or rebounds.. and I can run it indefinitely and still maintain very excellent health. Why the fug would I give that up! :12:

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I am going to look into Formestane as I know I need some E control.

What product do you recommend?

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established

I still use the bulk Form from Nutra Planet and mix my own with Penetrate. I think I get more for my money and heatlh that way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CEL have a very strong product and yes the raw from NP is good also just a pain to mix.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dutch and DW. I don't want to mix my own, so I will look into CEL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CEL have a very strong product and yes the raw from NP is good also just a pain to mix.
speaking of formestane: have you seen or heard about the liqua vida delivery from pp? i would love to get my hands on some of that carrier and see what 3 gms of form would be like. allegedly it is 3x more bioavailable than their topical- i know we have heard this before, but possibly this may be the real deal.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
speaking of formestane: have you seen or heard about the liqua vida delivery from pp? i would love to get my hands on some of that carrier and see what 3 gms of form would be like. allegedly it is 3x more bioavailable than their topical- i know we have heard this before, but possibly this may be the real deal.
Ya, I'm really not interested in the ingredients in the product, but I sort of wish they would sell the carrier for a reasonable price(20$). I'm intrested in the resV with a delivery system, but I really don't whant the other test boosting ingredient.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya, I'm really not interested in the ingredients in the product, but I sort of wish they would sell the carrier for a reasonable price(20$). I'm intrested in the resV with a delivery system, but I really don't whant the other test boosting ingredient.
i was thinking formestane and 1 carboxy are 2 ingredients that would really benefit from this oral delivery- if it is as good as advertised. 3x better than topical-that is a pretty bold claim.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I read that, was pretty skeptical. Such things are beyond my knowledge. If somebody uses it and get's amazing results then maybe. It would be a worthwhile experiment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah I read that, was pretty skeptical. Such things are beyond my knowledge. If somebody uses it and get's amazing results then maybe. It would be a worthwhile experiment.
damn, right. i have no problem using td formestane, because i know it works. but the 3x better has me very interested. the convenience of oral delivery is icing, it is the 3x better results that got my attention.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, right. i have no problem using td formestane, because i know it works. but the 3x better has me very interested. the convenience of oral delivery is icing, it is the 3x better results that got my attention.
Man 1 order of Form. from NP and it would last me forever the way I use it. It sure would make it cheap. Now it's a matter of how much carrier can hold how much formestane. Fug you could to beaking it with an eye dropper ..:ponder:

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered CEL Formestane. What dosing protocol would you suggest?

Does anyone take this while on a Epi / PP cycle or bridge into PCT?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I run it as a staple so I use 3 days a week 50 mg(2 squirts) in the am and the same pm. This way I never really seem to build up resistance to it. If you want to get the full benefit it needs to be cycled and tapered. I forget the dosing but it varies from person to person. I'm in it for the long haul.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you need to pm the dutchman- look at a few posts above, dutch runs epi/form a lot. i am sure he could help you out.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I run it as a staple so I use 3 days a week 50 mg(2 squirts) in the am and the same pm. This way I never really seem to build up resistance to it. If you want to get the full benefit it needs to be cycled and tapered. I forget the dosing but it varies from person to person. I'm in it for the long haul.
I am much smaller than you, so your dosing requirements would be higher, I suppose.

With a half-life of ~ 12 hours, that makes sense. I recall reading that the effects last up to 48 hrs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am much smaller than you, so your dosing requirements would be higher, I suppose.

With a half-life of ~ 12 hours, that makes sense. I recall reading that the effects last up to 48 hrs.
A lot of times sensitivity will be the key not size... I seem to be fairly sensitive to it. That's a very low dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of times sensitivity will be the key not size... I seem to be fairly sensitive to it. That's a very low dose.
i can't seem to keep my dose that low, i have to cycle formestane because i love the effect of 4 pumps 2xday.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
For best results:

Ya, apply it where skin is thin and where it's easily absorbed, and cycle areas to apply it. Obviously, make sure application area is freshly cleaned and dry.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For best results:

Ya, apply it where skin is thin and where it's easily absorbed, and cycle areas to apply it. Obviously, make sure application area is freshly cleaned and dry.
then stand in front of fan.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i can't seem to keep my dose that low, i have to cycle formestane because i love the effect of 4 pumps 2xday.
I know what you mean it's hard at first not to do higher dose. The thing is if I want constant Estrogen control I have to bite the bullet. It seems to be all I need over the long haul. I was surpised out how I never seemed to get more resistant. Another thing I do is take a week off every couple of months, just in case.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Mac, the Form thread contains more info than I can even remember. I have settled into my own system which works for this 68 yr old who is 5'11", 218. I take my 200 mgs of DHEA at night with my ZMA. After a morning shower I use 4 squirts of Form, every day. However when I use Epi I go all out and work up from 30 mgs to 50 mgs which I take 3 tabs in the AM and 2 at night. I also go from 1 X ED with the Form to 2 X ED as well. For my time off I still use my own preference which is some men's all-natural bio-identical Progesterone cream which does a good job on my E. I continue my DHEA/ZMA throughout all of this. Hope this helps for perspective.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Dutch. Curious as to why you take your DHEA at night. I take 100mg when I first wake up to combat cortisol release. I have noticed that at 200mg per day, estrogen must start to increase, as I feel its affects, which is mostly emotionally and I feel indecisive about things, kind of a brain fog.

I will look at the Formestane thread and glean some more info.

What brand of Progesterone do you use?

Thanks again.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Does formestane ave any risk, other than the ones that would occur if I used to much and got my estrogen too low?