WOW! Look at this guy 55yrs young

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    really? Ok so what youre saying is that you'll use steroids in pill form on occasion....but since its only a pulse cycle, you call yourself "natty" so you can look down your nose at others who've injected, right?
    I agree completely with BBB. There is nothing at all here about being "natty" or looking down one's nose at others. There is a great deal involved for older BBers/PLers about being healthy. Natural levels of Test are good, likewise natural levels of Estrogen are at least as important. That's why I use Formastane every day and throw in some pulse cycles of Epistane. They ekeep my E down, drive my T up and prevent my getting Prostate Cancer. By our 50s guys often make more E than their wives and more E than T. That, as we now know, is very, very unhealthy. Who wants the big C, manboobs and a pork belly. Its a decision for life and health that fits in well with the iron lifestyle. The misconception held by amateur federations and society in general that we should simply accept our lot and die quietly and not maintain our bodies at healthy levels of T and E is insane and murderous IMO.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    I agree completely with BBB. There is nothing at all here about being "natty" or looking down one's nose at others. There is a great deal involved for older BBers/PLers about being healthy. Natural levels of Test are good, likewise natural levels of Estrogen are at least as important. That's why I use Formastane every day and throw in some pulse cycles of Epistane. They ekeep my E down, drive my T up and prevent my getting Prostate Cancer. By our 50s guys often make more E than their wives and more E than T. That, as we now know, is very, very unhealthy. Who wants the big C, manboobs and a pork belly. Its a decision for life and health that fits in well with the iron lifestyle. The misconception held by amateur federations and society in general that we should simply accept our lot and die quietly and not maintain our bodies at healthy levels of T and E is insane and murderous IMO.
    Without a doubt, I myself use Formestane which is legal where I compete but other organizations won't allow it. Am I supposed to give up what I think keeps me healthier to appease them.. no fug I won't!! I can use Form every other day at low dose and there are no negative sides or rebounds.. and I can run it indefinitely and still maintain very excellent health. Why the fug would I give that up!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. I am going to look into Formestane as I know I need some E control.

What product do you recommend?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I am going to look into Formestane as I know I need some E control.

I still use the bulk Form from Nutra Planet and mix my own with Penetrate. I think I get more for my money and heatlh that way.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I am going to look into Formestane as I know I need some E control.

CEL have a very strong product and yes the raw from NP is good also just a pain to mix.
    •   

6. Thanks Dutch and DW. I don't want to mix my own, so I will look into CEL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    CEL have a very strong product and yes the raw from NP is good also just a pain to mix.
    speaking of formestane: have you seen or heard about the liqua vida delivery from pp? i would love to get my hands on some of that carrier and see what 3 gms of form would be like. allegedly it is 3x more bioavailable than their topical- i know we have heard this before, but possibly this may be the real deal.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    speaking of formestane: have you seen or heard about the liqua vida delivery from pp? i would love to get my hands on some of that carrier and see what 3 gms of form would be like. allegedly it is 3x more bioavailable than their topical- i know we have heard this before, but possibly this may be the real deal.
    Ya, I'm really not interested in the ingredients in the product, but I sort of wish they would sell the carrier for a reasonable price(20$). I'm intrested in the resV with a delivery system, but I really don't whant the other test boosting ingredient.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Ya, I'm really not interested in the ingredients in the product, but I sort of wish they would sell the carrier for a reasonable price(20$). I'm intrested in the resV with a delivery system, but I really don't whant the other test boosting ingredient.
    i was thinking formestane and 1 carboxy are 2 ingredients that would really benefit from this oral delivery- if it is as good as advertised. 3x better than topical-that is a pretty bold claim.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Yah I read that, was pretty skeptical. Such things are beyond my knowledge. If somebody uses it and get's amazing results then maybe. It would be a worthwhile experiment.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I read that, was pretty skeptical. Such things are beyond my knowledge. If somebody uses it and get's amazing results then maybe. It would be a worthwhile experiment.
    damn, right. i have no problem using td formestane, because i know it works. but the 3x better has me very interested. the convenience of oral delivery is icing, it is the 3x better results that got my attention.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, right. i have no problem using td formestane, because i know it works. but the 3x better has me very interested. the convenience of oral delivery is icing, it is the 3x better results that got my attention.
    Man 1 order of Form. from NP and it would last me forever the way I use it. It sure would make it cheap. Now it's a matter of how much carrier can hold how much formestane. Fug you could to beaking it with an eye dropper ..

13. I just ordered CEL Formestane. What dosing protocol would you suggest?

Does anyone take this while on a Epi / PP cycle or bridge into PCT?

14. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I just ordered CEL Formestane. What dosing protocol would you suggest?

I run it as a staple so I use 3 days a week 50 mg(2 squirts) in the am and the same pm. This way I never really seem to build up resistance to it. If you want to get the full benefit it needs to be cycled and tapered. I forget the dosing but it varies from person to person. I'm in it for the long haul.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I just ordered CEL Formestane. What dosing protocol would you suggest?

you need to pm the dutchman- look at a few posts above, dutch runs epi/form a lot. i am sure he could help you out.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I run it as a staple so I use 3 days a week 50 mg(2 squirts) in the am and the same pm. This way I never really seem to build up resistance to it. If you want to get the full benefit it needs to be cycled and tapered. I forget the dosing but it varies from person to person. I'm in it for the long haul.
    I am much smaller than you, so your dosing requirements would be higher, I suppose.

With a half-life of ~ 12 hours, that makes sense. I recall reading that the effects last up to 48 hrs.

17. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    I am much smaller than you, so your dosing requirements would be higher, I suppose.

With a half-life of ~ 12 hours, that makes sense. I recall reading that the effects last up to 48 hrs.
    A lot of times sensitivity will be the key not size... I seem to be fairly sensitive to it. That's a very low dose.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A lot of times sensitivity will be the key not size... I seem to be fairly sensitive to it. That's a very low dose.
    i can't seem to keep my dose that low, i have to cycle formestane because i love the effect of 4 pumps 2xday.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. For best results:

Ya, apply it where skin is thin and where it's easily absorbed, and cycle areas to apply it. Obviously, make sure application area is freshly cleaned and dry.

20. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    For best results:

Ya, apply it where skin is thin and where it's easily absorbed, and cycle areas to apply it. Obviously, make sure application area is freshly cleaned and dry.
    then stand in front of fan.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    then stand in front of fan.

Yep, lol, I forgot the most important part.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i can't seem to keep my dose that low, i have to cycle formestane because i love the effect of 4 pumps 2xday.
    I know what you mean it's hard at first not to do higher dose. The thing is if I want constant Estrogen control I have to bite the bullet. It seems to be all I need over the long haul. I was surpised out how I never seemed to get more resistant. Another thing I do is take a week off every couple of months, just in case.

23. Mac, the Form thread contains more info than I can even remember. I have settled into my own system which works for this 68 yr old who is 5'11", 218. I take my 200 mgs of DHEA at night with my ZMA. After a morning shower I use 4 squirts of Form, every day. However when I use Epi I go all out and work up from 30 mgs to 50 mgs which I take 3 tabs in the AM and 2 at night. I also go from 1 X ED with the Form to 2 X ED as well. For my time off I still use my own preference which is some men's all-natural bio-identical Progesterone cream which does a good job on my E. I continue my DHEA/ZMA throughout all of this. Hope this helps for perspective.

24. Thanks for the info Dutch. Curious as to why you take your DHEA at night. I take 100mg when I first wake up to combat cortisol release. I have noticed that at 200mg per day, estrogen must start to increase, as I feel its affects, which is mostly emotionally and I feel indecisive about things, kind of a brain fog.

I will look at the Formestane thread and glean some more info.

What brand of Progesterone do you use?

Thanks again.

25. Does formestane ave any risk, other than the ones that would occur if I used to much and got my estrogen too low?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Too young for ph
    By osi0645 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 01:41 AM
  2. HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG??
    By brandon7583 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 07:21 PM
  3. How young is too young for HRT
    By jonboy13 in forum Anabolics