1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Natty Mass Stack

Has anyone found a natty stack that actually puts on lean mass? I'm not interested in these 20 year old kids who claim they gained 10 lbs of mass in two weeks using XYZ supplement. They can grow eating Wheaties if they just lift hard enough. Moreover, they are more susceptible to the placebo effect that more experience lifters.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Has anyone found a natty stack that actually puts on lean mass? I'm not interested in these 20 year old kids who claim they gained 10 lbs of mass in two weeks using XYZ supplement. They can grow eating Wheaties if they just lift hard enough. Moreover, they are more susceptible to the placebo effect that more experience lifters.
    I have. I know that I'm not 35 or older, but I HAVE been training for 9 years (and I've had the best sports coaches and trainers in NZ), so are seasoned, and I know my body and how it reacts to ANYthing.

Personally, Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 has been the best stack that I have ever used. I gained 3.085kg (i.e. 6.787lb) of lean body mass and LOST 0.085kg (i.e. 0.187lb) of bodyfat in 30 days on this stack.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I have. I know that I'm not 35 or older, but I HAVE been training for 9 years (and I've had the best sports coaches and trainers in NZ), so are seasoned, and I know my body and how it reacts to ANYthing.

Personally, Activate Xtreme/Drive/IGF-2 has been the best stack that I have ever used. I gained 3.085kg (i.e. 6.787lb) of lean body mass and LOST 0.085kg (i.e. 0.187lb) of bodyfat in 30 days on this stack.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I might give that stack a try. I've use AX before and I am currently using Drive as part of a natty stack with DTHC, Primal Male and Drive. I'm not famaliar with IGF-2. If it increases IGF-1 I probably won't go there. IGF-1 is contraindicated in many types of cancer.
    •   

Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%

Need product info. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I think the Act Ext is made by DS. Who makes the other two products? I would send this request by message. But my profile says I have insufficient authority... I am long time lurker on AM but only recently joined.
    Thanks.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I might give that stack a try. I've use AX before and I am currently using Drive as part of a natty stack with DTHC, Primal Male and Drive. I'm not famaliar with IGF-2. If it increases IGF-1 I probably won't go there. IGF-1 is contraindicated in many types of cancer.
    IGF-2 is a NATURAL Growth hormone and Testosterone booster. Please read Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2 for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by theyoungblood View Post
    I think the Act Ext is made by DS. Who makes the other two products? I would send this request by message. But my profile says I have insufficient authority... I am long time lurker on AM but only recently joined.
    Thanks.
    Activate Xtreme is made by Driven Sports.

Drive and IGF-2 are made by Applied Nutriceuticals. For more information on both please see Applied Nutriceuticals: Drive and Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2.

All three products have excellent reviews from users.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.22%

Go the the Anabolic section. I am not sure what can be posted here or no,tbut I have tried a lot of different "supp" to grow with. I am currently using Finaflex -very good results, 10lbs over 4 weeks, strength way up and I strongly feel that the sides are not the same in someone older, as in less severe but the positives are there. I have had no or little sides from it. You still can get some of these stonger ones, you just got to look.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.41%

I just finished a bottle of Activate Xtreme and I was very pleased with the results. I also took 3 a day of T911 and ate a little more that normal, clean diet. My goal was to get in the gym and "get after it" a little more than usual, and I did. For instance, I squatted 275 ten times all the way down with no problem...completed 5 total sets of squats and then had 4 sets of walking lunges with 35 lbs dumbells, etc. I had great workouts like that for the duration. I took 6 a day in increments of 2. Will do it again.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

Quote Originally Posted by sampson27 View Post
    Go the the Anabolic section. I am not sure what can be posted here or no,tbut I have tried a lot of different "supp" to grow with. I am currently using Finaflex -very good results, 10lbs over 4 weeks, strength way up and I strongly feel that the sides are not the same in someone older, as in less severe but the positives are there. I have had no or little sides from it. You still can get some of these stonger ones, you just got to look.
    Anabolic section is prob not gonna have anything natty, finaflex is def not natty as well....i hear ASteroid Stack is pretty good, haven't tried it myself but plan to in near furture...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Anabolic section is prob not gonna have anything natty, finaflex is def not natty as well....i hear ASteroid Stack is pretty good, haven't tried it myself but plan to in near furture...
    I want to stay natural. I will use formestane however while using natty stacks.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The SWOLE stack has been working well for our loggers.

OH NO! Is Kleen having an allergic reaction? No he is just getting SWOLE! A sponsored
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.05%

BBB,

I'm 61 and I don't really care about huge mass anymore, but I care about strength. Two months ago I flat benched 340 pounds and shoulder pressed 320 (on Hammer Strength machine using real plates anyway -- the bench press was free weights).

Activate Xtreme's main stuff is Divinex or a stinging nettle concentrate which is an excellent test booster. Formestane is a super anti-E. Drive is good, but Prime is better as the corner stone item of the ASteroid Stack (I've used both twice). BCAAs are a no brainer you should just add to any stack, and some form of creatine too. And Forskolin has some important extra properties that add some new dimensions (and more then just the great leaning effects).

So Divinex, Form, Prime and Forskolin, along with the standards of BCAAs and creatine for a great natty stack. And, oh yeah, you can add some super insulin mimics to cram all the protein and carbs into muscle cells for growth (something like berberine or concentrated banaba with ALA.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.05%

BBB,

Whoa, I didn't realize you were so hardcore.

Question: When was the last time you took hormonial help (PH's, steriods, or similar)?

Don't run into that many with the courage to use this stuff at your age. I, as an example, have no intention of doing that. I'm a coward when it comes to such things. But, living vicariously, I'd be facinated by your story.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.56%

Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    BBB,

Whoa, I didn't realize you were so hardcore.

Question: When was the last time you took hormonial help (PH's, steriods, or similar)?

Don't run into that many with the courage to use this stuff at your age. I, as an example, have no intention of doing that. I'm a coward when it comes to such things. But, living vicariously, I'd be facinated by your story.
    I'm not sure what you mean by hardcore. I haven't used Ph's for years. However, I did try a two week cycle of tren about 6 months ago, and even though I used and AI in conjunction with the tren I decided against continuation due to gyno concerns.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm not sure what you mean by hardcore. I haven't used Ph's for years. However, I did try a two week cycle of tren about 6 months ago, and even though I used and AI in conjunction with the tren I decided against continuation due to gyno concerns.
    Great move if you have gyno concerns stop the cycle. I see to many people that want to continue a cycle even thought there is a gyno flareup.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natty test booster for mass
    By avalenzi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 12:32 AM
  2. What Should My Next Natty Stack Be?
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:03 PM
  3. Natty Stack ?