Diesel Test Pro for 46 year old

purina44

Awards
I work out hard and have been for years. In pretty good shape for my age and still doing all of the compound exersizes, etc. I have been reading about Diesel Test Pro and would like to try it, but thought I'd seek some advice before I purchase. Would I benefit at my age? I tried T911 and had some good results, as in more intense workouts for the first two weeks. After that it seemed to level out. I tried Stoked and had minimal results. What I am looking for is basic...will it do for me what is says it will do? Will it come close? Diet is good and I get plenty of rest.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yes it will. it is some strong a$$ stuff. start dose low then move up and find "YOUR" sweet spot. if you're married or got a gf warn her as to what is to come. this sh!t will have you bangin like you were in your 20's again.

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
I really am glad that DTP has worked for you ambulldog. Really. I am extremely jealous because I was extremely hyped about this product especially after paying the $50 for it. Purina44, I am 29 and I bought a bottle and took it as the bottle directed, lowered the dose, raised the dose and for me it hasn't given me the desired effects. Everyone is different however and that is reflected perfectly in this post. As with your experience with T911, after a short time of use with this product I no longer even noticed the stimulant sensation which I accredit to the yohimbine or placebo effect. I've never done bloodwork while on it so I can't comment on what, if any, effect it had on my test production, but what I can tell you is libido stayed the same, testes stayed the same size, "load" stayed the same, no increase in focus, aggresion or training intensity etc. EVERYONE is different however and it could totally work for you. The products seem to have a good overall reputation here. I am going to finish the bottle that I am currently at the end of just to give the product a complete run, but do not plan to purchase it again. I hope this helps.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I really like DTH. I am beginning to feel a Get Diesel rep because I have posted so many positive comments about it. I take 4 of the big pills a day and that seems like my sweet spot. My libido is crazy. Good aggression in the gym and I think that muscle hardness is better. And I am positive that it helped me recover from a crappy Epi cycle I did. Good stuff and I am a sceptical b*stard!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the thing about herbal products .. you just never know how your going to react to them. I get next to nothing from DTH and great results from Prime, talk to someone else and the opposite is true. Some lucky people may respond to both very well. The only way your going to know for sure is to try it yourself. I have no doubt this product works well for some.

purina44

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I went with Activate Xtreme, and am taking 6 per day. Been going for one week toady and I like the results so far. I feel like I am getting after it a little more than ususal. Maybe it is a placebo effect, or maybe not, but I am having some great workouts. I have been hungrier that ususal as a result. I have been looking forward to getting in the gym even more than usual...that says something. *Dreamweaver, I will probably try Prime at some point... read many of your posts.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I went with Activate Xtreme, and am taking 6 per day. Been going for one week toady and I like the results so far. I feel like I am getting after it a little more than ususal. Maybe it is a placebo effect, or maybe not, but I am having some great workouts. I have been hungrier that ususal as a result. I have been looking forward to getting in the gym even more than usual...that says something. *Dreamweaver, I will probably try Prime at some point... read many of your posts.
Yah I like Divanil also not a bad place to start most people seem to like it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i like to run divanex (nutras version of just capped divanil) with an AI. im taking with ATD right now and all i can say is no matter how much sex i have, im still up to bat.

i enjoyed DTH and DTP, but something in DTP made my blood pressure go up and i could feel it. 145/80ish. if it wasnt for that i bet i would be in love.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I work out hard and have been for years. In pretty good shape for my age and still doing all of the compound exersizes, etc. I have been reading about Diesel Test Pro and would like to try it, but thought I'd seek some advice before I purchase. Would I benefit at my age? I tried T911 and had some good results, as in more intense workouts for the first two weeks. After that it seemed to level out. I tried Stoked and had minimal results. What I am looking for is basic...will it do for me what is says it will do? Will it come close? Diet is good and I get plenty of rest.
I tried the "Three Kings Stack" with very limited success. I am wary of the use of both DHEA and pregnenolone. Both are too far upstream to control shunting. It seems that if androgen levels are high, as they would be on this stack, the shunting of DHEA and pregnenolone into testosterone would be unnecessary. They would more than likely be converted to almost any other hormone instead and in the worst case additional estrogen.