I'm only 22.. HRT, I'm on the fence..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    well, whats not making sense tho, is why would you estradiol and shbg be so high at a young age?
    No clue... :/

2. To the OP and monster...I think you should look at other things in your life, like stress and diet. Diet is huge. On davedraper.com's forums and wiki, a guy who recommends lifestyle changes over TRT has written a lot about this. Having T in the 500ng/ml range is definitely not going to make you depressed, etc, etc, and those sound like separate issues. As for you monster...dude, are you sure you aren't just kind of compulsive to some extent? I can be that way. Last time I read something you wrote it was basically "I gotta have that ON feeling, I want to try some real roids." I know what you mean, but are you sure you don't just miss that feeling and want to try TRT/HRT for that reason?

I mean do what you want...but, I hope someone who reads this thread doesn't jump to the conclusion that TRT at 19-22 is a good idea just because a couple guys were discussing it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by conwict View Post
    To the OP and monster...I think you should look at other things in your life, like stress and diet. Diet is huge. On davedraper.com's forums and wiki, a guy who recommends lifestyle changes over TRT has written a lot about this. Having T in the 500ng/ml range is definitely not going to make you depressed, etc, etc, and those sound like separate issues. As for you monster...dude, are you sure you aren't just kind of compulsive to some extent? I can be that way. Last time I read something you wrote it was basically "I gotta have that ON feeling, I want to try some real roids." I know what you mean, but are you sure you don't just miss that feeling and want to try TRT/HRT for that reason?

I mean do what you want...but, I hope someone who reads this thread doesn't jump to the conclusion that TRT at 19-22 is a good idea just because a couple guys were discussing it.
    well, I definitely see your point. I'm not sure if I'm being compulsive or not...I've never tried TRT so I don't know if its all its cracked up to be considering my current test levels. However, the "on" feeling isn't going to come from 100mg/week of testosterone...all 100mg/week of TRT is going to do is make you feel like a 20 year old with very high test levels.

You might have a point, as there might not be a big difference in life between my levels now and TRT. However, I do know that my father began TRT in the 400's, feeling stubborn about it and "fine, I don't need that stuff". Now thats hes on it, hes a completely changed man. He didn't know how much different he could feel.

So, I'm not looking at TRT to have muscle growth/strength, its not going to work that way. It takes upwards of 300mg+/week of test to actually consider as a steroid cycle. I'm in search of better well-being, mood, outlook, energy, and libido because it feels like things are alot more flat, uninteresting, and negative to me than my mid-teen years.

As far as the compulisve part, I do believe I'm a little compulsive about being unsatisfied w/ blood tests in the 300ng/dl and super low free-T. Its really kills your moral/motivation to know that you are on the very rock bottom end of the medical range that matter alot in life AND in the sport that you enjoy.

4. Good to see you looking at it from both angles. Best of luck.

5. like i have said before. TRT doesnt have to be FOREVR. give it a shot for 4-6 monhts, then talk with your doc about establishing a baseline after you come off (with proper meds). these meds can be found in the form of research chemicals as well. come off, do a blood test 6 weeks after your PCT and then see what your test level is. I am going to be doing this soon. keep in mind im also 26. ive heard lots of people saying the test kick started them, and they didnt need to go back on. worth a shot. its not the end of the world to test out TRT, just my opinion.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    like i have said before. TRT doesnt have to be FOREVR. give it a shot for 4-6 monhts, then talk with your doc about establishing a baseline after you come off (with proper meds). these meds can be found in the form of research chemicals as well. come off, do a blood test 6 weeks after your PCT and then see what your test level is. I am going to be doing this soon. keep in mind im also 26. ive heard lots of people saying the test kick started them, and they didnt need to go back on. worth a shot. its not the end of the world to test out TRT, just my opinion.
    wait what? Test kickstarted them? So you mean test shut them all the way down and then they rebounded higher than before?

I certainly believe in your opinion about trying it out. Theres no harm besides a rough PCT if you use test for 4-6months. A "trial" run seems absolutely senseful. I don't know why everyone acts like theres a contract to sign for the rest of your life. Plus, people act like TRT is going to make you feel god-like and addicted, and its not necessary at the young age because you won't want to go back. What they don't realize is, if you have correct T levels at a young age, TRT won't make you feel any different...maybe worse! The dosages are SO low compared to steroid cycle. Conversely, if your baseline is below average, you may feel god-like on TRT for sometime because you've never felt that great in your life. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Similar Forum Threads

1. On the Fence about use
    By TrynaImprove in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:56 PM