Pro-hormones or Test boosters at 37????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. blood test. At your age you can get your doctor to run full hormone panel easy enough, plus with all the "low-t?" ads running, its easy. Then if everything is normal you can make a decision on what to do then, but if things aren't normal then fixing them will likely make all the difference

2. After 5 decades of pumping Iron, I have seen and tried most everything. Now as I turn 68 there are two things I think are the best of all-time: Epistane and Formastane. Do them separately, stack them but do them. And don't worry, they are so fricking mild when I pulse them, that I don't think I really need the PCT that I use just as a safeguard. Strength and size come on strong and steady. I also like to run my natural stack of Creatine/Beta-Alanine/L-Arginine /Taurine, a bunch of synergistic naturals. I have heard great things about Dermacrine and may use that soon instead of my normal DHEA (200mgs).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    After 5 decades of pumping Iron, I have seen and tried most everything. Now as I turn 68 there are two things I think are the best of all-time: Epistane and Formastane. Do them separately, stack them but do them. And don't worry, they are so fricking mild when I pulse them, that I don't think I really need the PCT that I use just as a safeguard. Strength and size come on strong and steady. I also like to run my natural stack of Creatine/Beta-Alanine/L-Arginine /Taurine, a bunch of synergistic naturals. I have heard great things about Dermacrine and may use that soon instead of my normal DHEA (200mgs).
    I don't doubt that Epistane is strong and mild and probably safer than most substances. It's just that I get the same thing from some of the herbals that have come out recently. I don't know how strong Epistane really is so I can't comment, I have used Prime and gained 60 lbs on my front squats in 4 weeks. Now I probably would have gained some of this on my own say 20 lbs but the other 40 was from da herbs. Not saying don't take Epistane just wanted to let people know that there are very viable herbal alternatives where PCT is not necessary. PCT is a pain...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. I am 47. Everone says I look 35. I have run a lot of natural prosucts....Drive, Mass FX, Lean x-treme, IGF-2, RPM, Slim X-treme, Maca, Fenugreek, Trib, HGW, Tongat-probably some others. Even run Hormonals....T911, Dermacrine, PP 1-T. Epistaine, Promagnon, Formestane. The hormonals are vastly more satisfying & effective than any herbal (all due respect to DW). NO COMPARISONS!!!!! PCT is good to know but no big worry for the milder stuff. The better ones in order of preferance are......Epistane=wicked pumps, stregth, size, Dermacrine=nice cycle like 100 mg Test, Formestane=nice recomp, PCT, bridge, Promagnon=close to Halo, 1-T followed by Sustain Alpha=nice full muscle bellies. I toy with the Natty Stuff between cycles to overcome total boredome. There is noyhing as good as being ON.

5. Formex very strong.I am dried out after 4 days.I had to add some cissus and dhea.But it works.This is at 25 mg a day.I wonder if it would be better with a wet compound on cycle as opposed to pct.Im using it post 3-ad 6 weeks.
    •   

6. Prime is great but spendy.I like trib,cissus,blue-up,mass fx,cissus drol,and tribex.I think herbals are good.But i still prefer ps,ph.

7. USP Powerfull works wonders for me.. natural gh raiser and even boosts test by like 50%. Great results so far and i'm a little over 3 weeks in. Bench max increased from 210-235.

8. I'm 36 and on day 4 of an Epistane/Propadrol cycle. Not sure if it's one or the other or the combination, but I can sure as **** feel something. My balls are always tingling, my **** gets so hard it feels like it's gonna break through the skin, the weights on every exercise feel lighter and I'm getting an extra rep or two, and I'm 3lbs heavier than I was at the beginning of the week with no change in diet.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natural test boosters at 23?
    By spatchattack in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:31 PM
  2. Is Tropinol more of a PH or Test Booster?
    By Whacked in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 09:52 PM
  3. Teen need advice. Creatine or Test booster?
    By JJxBEAST in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 09:48 PM
  4. AI or Test Booster first?
    By eballarj in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 06:31 PM
  5. AI or Test booster?
    By cmp007 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:53 PM