Pro-hormones or Test boosters at 37????

softballmashe

Awards
Guys, ive tried a few all ready, Animal Stak 2 cans, M Stak 2 cans, T-911, DHEA, and cant seem to get past this wall. MassFX I thought was good but have seen alot of bad reviews. Has anyone at our age tried Activate Extreme or any others and had good results? Nothing too toxic but something that works!!! Thanks for your help. PS, I use GreenMag, beta alanine, and plenty of whey protein and my diet is in check.

DenDestroys

Awards
Guys, ive tried a few all ready, Animal Stak 2 cans, M Stak 2 cans, T-911, DHEA, and cant seem to get past this wall. MassFX I thought was good but have seen alot of bad reviews. Has anyone at our age tried Activate Extreme or any others and had good results? Nothing too toxic but something that works!!! Thanks for your help. PS, I use GreenMag, beta alanine, and plenty of whey protein and my diet is in check.
I would suggest checking out the Anabolics section if you haven't already; you'll find a wealth of information there. Usually Epistane or Halodrol (H-Drol) is what most beginners start with.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning on getting any bloodwork done to see what your current test levels are? You might actually need something more than otc/gray market stuff to get what you are looking for. Im not a rep for ibe, but I would say try formex, it may be the kick you are looking for, and its just recently begun to show up again at nutra and elsewhere after being out of stock for a long time. Also, take DenDestroys advice and look around the other part of the forum, epi/havoc might also be a good starting point, as he wrote, but you need to learn pct and ancillary supplementation along with considering that route.

loki515

Awards
i am 39 and took p-tren a few months ago, seemed to work pretty darn well for me. It helped me gain a few and keep those gains. Make sure you read about pct and get as much info as you can before start.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I am 45, and I tried Tribulus and ZMA, but did not feel like they did much. I have worked out since I was 15, and only used AAS at age 21 to compete. Since that time, I have not used AAS or PH, but I felt that I needed a boost. After much research, I decided to run IBE Epi by itself, along with basic PCT. I am in the beginning of week 3, and I feel like it is starting to work at 30 mg. After the cycle, I plan to use IBE Formex to see how it works. I have read great reviews and am anxious to try it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'd start with a good test booster - it may be all you need.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am 39 and took p-tren a few months ago, seemed to work pretty darn well for me. It helped me gain a few and keep those gains. Make sure you read about pct and get as much info as you can before start.
I would personally stay away from this one at an older age....cholesterol and BP killer.

.02, most of these PH/DS are though....maybe a 1 androsterone product, such as iron mag labs 1 andro rx , or 1ad by ams.

good luck, but you might simply just need a good natty test booster, im using cryotest and I know ill get ripped for this but its working great, I got it cheap and I am already noticing a difference.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
^^^ I agree with the above.

I'm 38 and ran a couple of PH cycles (Max LMG, 1-AD/4-AD) 4 or 5 years ago without any issues using the normal liver/bp supps. Earlier this year I ran a cycle of Epi and had to stop after two weeks as my bp was 160/100 even with the liver/bp supps. After this incident I am staying well away from methylated PHs.

You may want to have a look at Dermacrine as it's getting some good reviews, boosts libido and is mild. I'm probably going to run it in September for 4 weeks to see how it goes.

DTP has just come out so this may be worth a look as well.

You mention your diet is in check, how about your training? Maybe switch to a different training style. DC training worked well for me and shocked my muscles into some growth.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
whats the "wall" you described so little of? I ask this because the answer may lie in your training and if you would, kindly post your diet. Grams of each macro would be more beneficial. Also years of training, methods and your bodyfat percentage if known, if not, approximate.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I definitely agree - try a natty test booster first. I'm going to try one with the Formex to see how it works in PCT. It seems to work for many, especially older guys with lower natural test levels.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Diesel test looks like a pretty kool natty test booster too, ill get ripped for this but imusing cryotest (got it real cheap) and I swear to god Im noticing a difference in muscle fullness, mood and libido after 1 week.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are indeed deficient in natural test production anything hormonal will ultimately leave you at a diminshed level after all is said and done.

I really enjoyed using this:

TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex)

I have a journal here somewhere. With proper training and diet you can expect slow steady mild lean gains with absolutely no sides. I would recommend at least two consecutive runs ramped at slightly higher than recommended doses.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Did you have a specific goal in mind cause a lot of these new supps will do quite different things. Were you wanting to:

Increase Mass?
Get Stronger?
Cut?
Fight lethargy?

List your desired result and you'll get a lot of great responses from satisfied users. Good luck and welcome to the club.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are indeed deficient in natural test production anything hormonal will ultimately leave you at a diminshed level after all is said and done.

I really enjoyed using this:

TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex)

I have a journal here somewhere. With proper training and diet you can expect slow steady mild lean gains with absolutely no sides. I would recommend at least two consecutive runs ramped at slightly higher than recommended doses.
I've used this a couple times to bridge between Prime cycles and have to say there was not a significant drop off in strength and stamina as I thought there would be.

It's no secret I am a big supporter of the Asteroid stack as Prime and AP work very well for me. What I have achieved at age 51 is way beyond what I thought I could have. Sitting at 240 and in and around 10% body fat at 5' 11". Fomestane has been a big part of the equation for me also...

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
Im 47...running DTH and formex and feeling great...you might also want to look into LG's line...ran MMV2 a few months ago and loved it...no sides/issues..ran a fura/Prime stack too and liked it..agree w other posts to get up to speed on PCT, supports etc and i would think long and hard before using methyls even "mild" ones like epi...

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
Agreed stosh. Both CEL and LG do run a fine supplement line.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
The best all around non hormonal test boosters that I cycle are:

Diesel Test Hardcore (play with dosages to find your sweet spot)

or

Post Cycle Support stacked with Fusion Zeus (Testofen/Longjack/Rhodiola)

I get nothing but positive results, increased well being, better sleep, wicked libido, leaning out, etc.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best all around non hormonal test boosters that I cycle are:

Diesel Test Hardcore (play with dosages to find your sweet spot)

or

Post Cycle Support stacked with Fusion Zeus (Testofen/Longjack/Rhodiola)

I get nothing but positive results, increased well being, better sleep, wicked libido, leaning out, etc.
I have to bottles of the old DTHC and will see how it stacks up soon. I will continue AP and PSLIN as well.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I am 38 and have just started an Epistane cycle. Been on for about 5 days. I will let you know how it goes. I am curious to see because I did a cycle of Sustanon 250 back in the winter.....have to say that it kicked ass and I loved it but the new girlfriend is totally freaked out by steroids so I though I might try something a little milder (yeah, whatever guys....I know that sounded like a big *****...."oh, my gfriend doesn't want me to" BUT damn guys, she is smokin' ass hot and cool as hell!!)

Anyway! Tried Diesel Test for about 2 months and I did like it. I felt good on it and agression was up. I was very sceptical but I really think I could tell a difference.

You could just try DTH first and see what happens. If nothing then try Epi as it is fairly mild.....if you still are not satisfied then go with the real deal...Test.

Just my .02

softballmashe

Awards
I appreciate all the help guys! Ive been working out seriously for about 5 yrs. and off and on while in the military. I eat fairly clean but not perfect. I am just stuck in about every exercise and would like to gain some mass and lose a little body fat. Animal Stak worked ok and I lost some BF but wanting something to gain some real muscle. I heard T-Bol is a real good natty test booster, im on T-911 now and its ok but nothing special! Anyone used T-Bol?

loki515

Awards
for the bp and cholestrol durning the cycle maybe a little higher but def. not out of control. I do naturally have a low bp all the time 90/60is normal for me with a pulse of 50-60. chol. stays somewhere around 180-200 but on cycle was 207. I used liq clom as pct but really never had any problem with test or libdo.
I am currently considering sus250/deca300 every 7days with nova and clom at the end. i'm gonna make a thread aboutthe whole plan soon and get some opions.

I would personally stay away from this one at an older age....cholesterol and BP killer.

.02, most of these PH/DS are though....maybe a 1 androsterone product, such as iron mag labs 1 andro rx , or 1ad by ams.

good luck, but you might simply just need a good natty test booster, im using cryotest and I know ill get ripped for this but its working great, I got it cheap and I am already noticing a difference.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for the bp and cholestrol durning the cycle maybe a little higher but def. not out of control. I do naturally have a low bp all the time 90/60is normal for me with a pulse of 50-60. chol. stays somewhere around 180-200 but on cycle was 207. I used liq clom as pct but really never had any problem with test or libdo.
I am currently considering sus250/deca300 every 7days with nova and clom at the end. i'm gonna make a thread aboutthe whole plan soon and get some opions.
jesus man 90/60? that almost sounds either perfect or too low....fck Im 27 and mines 130/80...which is decent I guess.

Either way you know your body...be safe and go after it.

loki515

Awards
yea it is close to perfect. lol it's from my mother, her's has always been like that also. I am lucky in the category.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Im 40. Blood pressure and colost have been perfect for ever. Just taking trib, a multi, ZMA my libido went through the roof. My gf is 24 and cant keep couldnt keep up. Started my first PH cycle with a methylated ph and libido got better.

2.5 weeks in and Im up 6.5 lbs, new PB in many lifts, and banging away every night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
blood test. At your age you can get your doctor to run full hormone panel easy enough, plus with all the "low-t?" ads running, its easy. Then if everything is normal you can make a decision on what to do then, but if things aren't normal then fixing them will likely make all the difference

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
After 5 decades of pumping Iron, I have seen and tried most everything. Now as I turn 68 there are two things I think are the best of all-time: Epistane and Formastane. Do them separately, stack them but do them. And don't worry, they are so fricking mild when I pulse them, that I don't think I really need the PCT that I use just as a safeguard. Strength and size come on strong and steady. I also like to run my natural stack of Creatine/Beta-Alanine/L-Arginine /Taurine, a bunch of synergistic naturals. I have heard great things about Dermacrine and may use that soon instead of my normal DHEA (200mgs).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After 5 decades of pumping Iron, I have seen and tried most everything. Now as I turn 68 there are two things I think are the best of all-time: Epistane and Formastane. Do them separately, stack them but do them. And don't worry, they are so fricking mild when I pulse them, that I don't think I really need the PCT that I use just as a safeguard. Strength and size come on strong and steady. I also like to run my natural stack of Creatine/Beta-Alanine/L-Arginine /Taurine, a bunch of synergistic naturals. I have heard great things about Dermacrine and may use that soon instead of my normal DHEA (200mgs).
I don't doubt that Epistane is strong and mild and probably safer than most substances. It's just that I get the same thing from some of the herbals that have come out recently. I don't know how strong Epistane really is so I can't comment, I have used Prime and gained 60 lbs on my front squats in 4 weeks. Now I probably would have gained some of this on my own say 20 lbs but the other 40 was from da herbs. Not saying don't take Epistane just wanted to let people know that there are very viable herbal alternatives where PCT is not necessary. PCT is a pain...

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am 47. Everone says I look 35. I have run a lot of natural prosucts....Drive, Mass FX, Lean x-treme, IGF-2, RPM, Slim X-treme, Maca, Fenugreek, Trib, HGW, Tongat-probably some others. Even run Hormonals....T911, Dermacrine, PP 1-T. Epistaine, Promagnon, Formestane. The hormonals are vastly more satisfying & effective than any herbal (all due respect to DW). NO COMPARISONS!!!!! PCT is good to know but no big worry for the milder stuff. The better ones in order of preferance are......Epistane=wicked pumps, stregth, size, Dermacrine=nice cycle like 100 mg Test, Formestane=nice recomp, PCT, bridge, Promagnon=close to Halo, 1-T followed by Sustain Alpha=nice full muscle bellies. I toy with the Natty Stuff between cycles to overcome total boredome. There is noyhing as good as being ON.

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Formex very strong.I am dried out after 4 days.I had to add some cissus and dhea.But it works.This is at 25 mg a day.I wonder if it would be better with a wet compound on cycle as opposed to pct.Im using it post 3-ad 6 weeks.

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Prime is great but spendy.I like trib,cissus,blue-up,mass fx,cissus drol,and tribex.I think herbals are good.But i still prefer ps,ph.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
USP Powerfull works wonders for me.. natural gh raiser and even boosts test by like 50%. Great results so far and i'm a little over 3 weeks in. Bench max increased from 210-235.

RTD1

Awards
I'm 36 and on day 4 of an Epistane/Propadrol cycle. Not sure if it's one or the other or the combination, but I can sure as **** feel something. My balls are always tingling, my **** gets so hard it feels like it's gonna break through the skin, the weights on every exercise feel lighter and I'm getting an extra rep or two, and I'm 3lbs heavier than I was at the beginning of the week with no change in diet.