first timer

J

jmoney02

Awards
What's up fellas? I'm new to the board but am impressed by the knowledge I have seen. I was hoping you could use some of that knowledge to help me out.
I will be turning 40 soon and have been working out relatively hard for close to 4 years. the only supps I have ever used are protien, creatine, nitric oxide, and super pump. The gains are o.k. but I'm thinking of trying something a bit stronger. My bro in law is using xtreme tren and says it's working for him.
Would this be a good place to start? What sort of PCT should I include? There are so many options. I don't know what's legit and whats a rip.
thanks for any advice.

N

n87

Awards
  • Established
I heard from several people, that Xtreme Tren could really mess up your libido in the last couple of weeks of the cycle and it takes a while to get it back. However the gains are supposedly good. If so inclined, I would try Havoc (Epistane) for 4 weeks 20/30/30/40 with Cycle support to help liver and lipids. As for PCT, Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) for 4 weeks. If can't get Nolva, Primordial Performance makes Testosteron recovery stack, they claim works just as good as real ancillaries.
Also, it is a good idea to get your blood test (lipids, liver values, hormonal panel) done, prior to running the cycle in order to establish a base line

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
welcome jmoney! i'm new to the board too, but not the gym. Do as you please, and it's great to see you researching and getting advice, but i'd say hit a cycle of the natural products and setp it up one level at a time. this way you will be primed to grow everytime and get the most out of what you take. i'm younger so maybe my advice doesnt apply to you, do as you please, but be safe and stay heathy.

J

jmoney02

Awards
welcome jmoney! i'm new to the board too, but not the gym. Do as you please, and it's great to see you researching and getting advice, but i'd say hit a cycle of the natural products and setp it up one level at a time. this way you will be primed to grow everytime and get the most out of what you take. i'm younger so maybe my advice doesnt apply to you, do as you please, but be safe and stay heathy.
Any suggestions for a natural product that would be good to start with?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Hi jmoney,
I have explored various natural products and am impressed with products containing nettle root extracts,at least for me. Here are some products I would suggest you look into and experiment with if you want:
1. Activate Xtreme
2. Diesel Test Hardcore (Actually wait for their upcoming product called DTP Diesel Test Pro Cycle)
3. USPowders products such as Super Sap, and Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol
4. NutraPlanets bulk products LJ100, and Bulk Divanex 95% extract.

This is the route I would prefer all natural, research these items and experiment with some.
MK9