- 06-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced joint pain in thier hips. It used to be that I could ride in a vehicle for an hour or so before they started hurting and I would have to get out and walk around. Now it happens in less than ten minutes. When I squat, they ache for a couple of days after and the exercise itself is almost unbearable. Coming out of the hole is where it really hurts. Standing is much better than sitting. I have been crushing about 6000mg of Glucosamine and it hasn't done anything. Any help would be appreciated.
- 06-28-2009, 01:39 PM
- 6'0" 260 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Yessir!!! Im 46, lifted for app 20 years now.. I've gotten heavy, so I noticed even after dropping 25 lbs, after I sit for a spell ( I am a commercial property manager="lazy ass) my hip-either one side or the other-never both at the same time, hurt like hell when I get up and start walking? Sometimes it's unbearable, but it almost always goes away after I walk for a bit.. BUT, it will come right back after Ive sit for a bit.. let me know if you find out what that is.. Old age, maybe? lol
I feel ya, brotha...
Similar Forum Threads
- By anoopbal in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2011, 09:07 AM
- By jmoney02 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:26 PM
- By MF210 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2009, 07:24 AM
- By predator124 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2005, 10:59 PM
- By motleybreu in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2003, 01:11 PM