Test booster for 47 yr old???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    i'll add my two cents from the "Way Over the Hill" gang. When SD came out I did a half dozen cycles with it, with a whole battery of in-cycle and post-cycle therapy support. I even took a role in the biggest long running thread about SD posted over at BB. I stopped using it and then one day along came two great, great products both ideal for older lifters, Epistane and Formastane. I used/use both separately and stacked and love the resuilts. They cut down my E, inversely upping my T and they do a great job of protecting my prostate from PC. They are IMHO very, very mild and seniors friendly, better said true senior's friends. While I cycle these, I throw in my steady use of my Creatine/L-Arginine/Beta-Alanine stack, add my 200 mg of DHEA and I am one happy puppy. Of course I am sure at my age (67+) I probably can't expect to keep up my current 9 year streak of increasing my strength every year for more than say......another 9 or 10 years before I start to level off. Staying active and very strong thoughout my 70's and into my 80's now seems legitimately possible. So tell that 47 yr old youngster to get his butt in gear and he can probably double his strength by the time he reaches my age. The only limit is his desire and dedication. Viel Glueck!
    a very encouraging read-keep it up.

    By the way did you take Formestane with DHEA I understand this can convert to test or estrogen or both. Am i right?

    Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I liked HDX2 and even though I prefer to run formestane at 100 mg 3 times a week as a staple, I just think that any natural means to enhance results is preferable at our age. I also will reiterate that estrogen control is key...
    Hey Dream....I'mjust ordering Formestane. How many squirt is 100 mgs anyway and which do you prefer, Form from cel or bulk Form with penetrate from NP, I understand the bulk version has 5 grams vs 3 grams from Cel. Does this mean the 5 grams should last longer thus better value. Also wondering if you have used T-911 also a Anti-estrogen with rave reviews.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Hey Dream....I'mjust ordering Formestane. How many squirt is 100 mgs anyway and which do you prefer, Form from cel or bulk Form with penetrate from NP, I understand the bulk version has 5 grams vs 3 grams from Cel. Does this mean the 5 grams should last longer thus better value. Also wondering if you have used T-911 also a Anti-estrogen with rave reviews.
    There are banned substances in T-911 I believe so if I want to compete naturally I should avoid it.

    I use both CEL and the bulk version. I didn't mix it Steveo did or I probably would just have waited for the CEL version. I believe 4 squirts = 100 mg of CEL version. The bulk will last longer and I measure it with an oral syringe. It's just over 2.2 ml = 50 mg so about 4.4 ml for 100 mg.

  4. Just got my T-911, formestane (cel) and bulk. Along with other goodies. Dosed 2 pills preworkout & felt little more focused maybe. Will report back little later with the Test boosting results.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Just got my T-911, formestane (cel) and bulk. Along with other goodies. Dosed 2 pills preworkout & felt little more focused maybe. Will report back little later with the Test boosting results.
    Shouldn't be long before you get a significant libido boost....

  6. Hey guys my uncle got his results from his blood test and his total testosterone measured 289 ng/dL and free testosterone is 10.4 pg/mL.

  7. NO single (or a stack) of OTC test boosters will come close to the effects that clomid will,at 25mg ED.Present a doc with the proper research and he'll write you a script for clomid as TRT.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    NO single (or a stack) of OTC test boosters will come close to the effects that clomid will,at 25mg ED.Present a doc with the proper research and he'll write you a script for clomid as TRT.
    What about AI's like Formestane or T-911? These are getting tons of positive reviews for boosting Test.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
    i'll add my two cents from the "Way Over the Hill" gang. When SD came out I did a half dozen cycles with it, with a whole battery of in-cycle and post-cycle therapy support. I even took a role in the biggest long running thread about SD posted over at BB. I stopped using it and then one day along came two great, great products both ideal for older lifters, Epistane and Formastane. I used/use both separately and stacked and love the resuilts. They cut down my E, inversely upping my T and they do a great job of protecting my prostate from PC. They are IMHO very, very mild and seniors friendly, better said true senior's friends. While I cycle these, I throw in my steady use of my Creatine/L-Arginine/Beta-Alanine stack, add my 200 mg of DHEA and I am one happy puppy. Of course I am sure at my age (67+) I probably can't expect to keep up my current 9 year streak of increasing my strength every year for more than say......another 9 or 10 years before I start to level off. Staying active and very strong thoughout my 70's and into my 80's now seems legitimately possible. So tell that 47 yr old youngster to get his butt in gear and he can probably double his strength by the time he reaches my age. The only limit is his desire and dedication. Viel Glueck!
    hey dutch, glad to hear you are doing so well. btw do you cycle the 200mg of dhea or is that your daily dose?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. I'm 56 and started working out again,this discussion is of much interest to me.
    I bought some p6 extreme black before I did much research,been on it about 2 weeks now.
    I think an estro blocker is something I will look into,and a better test booster.
    Any good advice is welcome.
    •   
       


  11. ISA-TEST gf

    hands down the best out there.

    long story short, ive gone round and round looking for the best test booster, spent a lot if money, this is it. The 'go to the gym!' feeling alone keeps you in the zone, you'll smash your work and get promoted, and the missus will wonder who the hell you are.
    im not gonna bother with anything else again, ever, its all bunk or mild. This has estrogen reduction, test boosting and targets your gonads to work overyime
  12. justmechillin
    justmechillin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Aubb View Post
    I'm 56 and started working out again,this discussion is of much interest to me.
    I bought some p6 extreme black before I did much research,been on it about 2 weeks now.
    I think an estro blocker is something I will look into,and a better test booster.
    Any good advice is welcome.
    This looks very interesting, I haven't tried it "yet" but will..... http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...-180-caps.html

    I'm liking BSN Axis-HT, but it doesn't have a "strong" ai in it. Whoever wrote the crappy review about AXIS-HT must be a sales rep from another company, or has "end organ failure" between his legs... No BS!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justmechillin View Post
    This looks very interesting, I haven't tried it "yet" but will.....

    I'm liking BSN Axis-HT, but it doesn't have a "strong" ai in it. Whoever wrote the crappy review about AXIS-HT must be a sales rep from another company, or has "end organ failure" between his legs... No BS!
    Thats like daa and erase in one bottle. Let me know how you get on
  14. justmechillin
    justmechillin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Thats like daa and erase in one bottle. Let me know how you get on
    Exactly, and a good price for 2 bottles... I'm already taking DAA and Erase now, or would have already ordered 2.... I see that there are already some good ratings... ;-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  3. Diesel Test hardcore or Bioforge for test booster for pct?
    By repBoston in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 05:45 PM
  4. Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 07:02 PM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in