anabolic virgin

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thinking of taking retabol or dianibol for first cycle ever,to get that bulky look any recomendations?

tailhold

tailhold

Awards
Check into a 10 to or 12 week test e or c cycle at 400 to 600 mg a week.
And bro 5'9 at 214 already sounds bulky. I am currently on my 1st cycle

Some guy's have good results on a dbol only cycle and keep 10 or15 pounds but if you dont have everything in order you prob just gain while on and loose when you go off and you don't want that. If you have everything in order diet,training,pct you can prob expect to keep 10 to 15 pound's if you do every thing right.

why do you want to go orals only? Don't like pin's? me either but after the first time it's not scary anymore and I almost look forward to it ( I sound like a junky hahaha) dbol can be pretty hard on you at least from what I understand. I thought about orals only also and did a lot of reading talked to quite a few vet's and they changed my mind to run 10 weeks of test e at 500mg a week. whats your bf% and hows your diet because all this matters. And remember they say your first cycle is your best.
Hope this helped
tailhold

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thank you for taking the time out to enlighten a bro. seen some dbol advertised on anabolics.ca and crazy muscle.com. do you know of these two sites and the quality of their products? if not can you recommend a reliable source?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
thank you for taking the time out to enlighten a bro. seen some dbol advertised on anabolics.ca and crazy muscle.com. do you know of these two sites and the quality of their products? if not can you recommend a reliable source?
edit your post.. no sources man

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Ahh smshannon001 ya beat me too it.
haha... ill let you have it next time
i just cant get over the power of enforcing the board rules
its like citizens arrest