Im in the 35 club

  1. Im in the 35 club


    . . .just thought I'd mention it


  2. I just joined the club last week myself.
  3. Thumbs up


    Welcome to the club. Make yourself comfortable, you'll be here awhile!
    •   
       


  4. I joined that club last yr...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  5. Light years away
    Belated Happy Birthday JKP?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    . . .just thought I'd mention it
    now you can call us whippersnappers

  7. happy birthday. I am closing quick, hit 33 in a week.
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  8. Belated Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ~abuleh

  9. And the airshafts and moon cars we were promised? To go back to 1984 and kick everyone's ass whenever they brought it up.

  10. Thanks Fellas - age is not something I freak out about - hell, I enjoy being this age

  11. yes, ordering off the senior menu has its benefits
  12. Talking Welcome to the club


    Welcome to the club! I've been in this club for almost 7 yrs. Keep moving along........

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Thanks Fellas - age is not something I freak out about - hell, I enjoy being this age
    Pfffttt.....just a number!

  14. I joined but have yet to see anyone post in my thread.. lol... oh well

  15. Welcome to the club.... the best years of your life are ahead of you, enjoy.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by captain86a View Post
    Welcome to the club! I've been in this club for almost 7 yrs. Keep moving along........
    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Pfffttt.....just a number!
    Quote Originally Posted by FFChris View Post
    I joined but have yet to see anyone post in my thread.. lol... oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by basspro View Post
    Welcome to the club.... the best years of your life are ahead of you, enjoy.
    hell yes fellas - soldier on

  17. 37 here will be 38 this August! I am still kicking hard in the gym and still grab the club girls eye!!

  18. Yep, still enjoying 35 - helps when people say you look younger than 30

    Healthy Living got it's upside for sure

  19. Before you know it you'll be forty.

  20. Then 50+

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Then 50+
    two more years and i'm in that club...yikes...!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Before you know it you'll be forty.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Then 50+
    40 is the new 30

    50 is the new 20

  23. Hell; I[m almost 30 again!!!
    I use www.pepcalculator for all my peptide questions

  24. Welcome aboard. 45 is just a few months away for me. Take pride in the fact that you are in better shape than most guys half your age. Just remember, youthful good looks are no match for old age and treachery!

  25. welcome to the "old fart" club HAHAHA ... after 30 we all start to fall apart.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  26. I will be there on Friday. Man I feel old.

  27. I joined this year.

    Anyone know how to leave this group?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I will be there on Friday. Man I feel old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    I joined this year.

    Anyone know how to leave this group?
    What's wrong with you fkers? I'm in far better physical shape now than I was at 20 fkg 5! . . .and a sh1tload more wiser

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    What's wrong with you fkers? I'm in far better physical shape now than I was at 20 fkg 5! . . .and a sh1tload more wiser
    I feel great - that's not the problem. I just want the "35" number to go lower again. "35" is a scary number to a lot of young 20-something girls :P Plus I don't want to be 50 when I start having kids, but I don't think I'll be having any anytime soon either.

    I think there should be a different measurement for "age" other than just the chronological one.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    I feel great - that's not the problem. I just want the "35" number to go lower again. "35" is a scary number to a lot of young 20-something girls :P Plus I don't want to be 50 when I start having kids, but I don't think I'll be having any anytime soon either.

    I think there should be a different measurement for "age" other than just the chronological one.
    Tell them you're 20-something as well - problem solved

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    What's wrong with you fkers? I'm in far better physical shape now than I was at 20 fkg 5! . . .and a sh1tload more wiser
    Agree....I am in better shape than I have ever been in my life. I do have much less hair on the head and more in places that I don't want it though. Amen to the wiser comment as well.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I'm in the Club ...35 and over!!!!
    By Jaydela25 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
  2. 1000 lb club
    By jackedandtan1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
  3. Fight Club. Who would win?
    By Iron Lungz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. The Snuggle Club!
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Pics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Log in
Log in