How is everyone..
- 03-11-2009, 08:08 AM
How is everyone..
Hi my name is Chris .. I'm a volunteer firefighter for my community.. I'm 41 years old.. been hitting the weights since the early 90's. I'm married over 10 years, I have 2 kids. Son an a daughter.. I'm 5'6" @180 ish pounds.. I like to train heavy an intense.. I prefer the to go as heavy as possible on the compound movements: Heavy Deads, Bench an Squat.. I use ON whey gold standard, Creatine mono hydrate, BCAA's by ON. I eat lean proteins, egg whites, Chicken, Tuna, Salmon. Mainly stick to complex carbs, sweet potatoes, oatmeal and veges. Oh and a lot of water.
I workout as much as possible.. Pre-workout is a scoop of ON whey shake +1 tsp of creatine and a whole sweet potatoe about an hour before the workout. Then post is the same except the carb which is simple to spike my insulin, typically 4 slices of white bread. Then an hour later I pick back up with my meals.
I'm not the type of guy that wants to get massively huge.. I need to keep my strenght and have my cardo up for handling fires.. It's very exhausing work.. You have to be in a shape to deal with fire's for hours on end.
I look forward to talking to everyone.
- 03-11-2009, 02:00 PM
03-12-2009, 07:23 AM
03-25-2009, 12:58 PM
03-25-2009, 05:55 PM
03-30-2009, 06:00 PM
03-31-2009, 12:33 PM
03-31-2009, 12:40 PM
03-31-2009, 06:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Justin_p in forum Chaos & PainReplies: 36Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:01 AM
- By seccsi in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:24 PM
- By motiv8er in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 06-27-2009, 07:30 AM
- By Megazoid in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 57Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:30 AM
- By Paco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 58Last Post: 01-30-2004, 11:58 PM