44 and looking for some supp help

bubble boy

Awards
Iv've been lifting hard for 20+ years and have never done any steroids but was looking into something mild maybe H-Drol or epistane but the more I read the more freaked out I get about all the serms and such. I don't want to loose my hair or my woody (lol). I'm built and 225 -230 but want some help leaning out but maintain muscle mass or even put some on. I want simple and the safest ideally. Would I be better off just getting a 6OXO type thing? or is there something better but safe?

Thanks for the help

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Iv've been lifting hard for 20+ years and have never done any steroids but was looking into something mild maybe H-Drol or epistane but the more I read the more freaked out I get about all the serms and such. I don't want to loose my hair or my woody (lol). I'm built and 225 -230 but want some help leaning out but maintain muscle mass or even put some on. I want simple and the safest ideally. Would I be better off just getting a 6OXO type thing? or is there something better but safe?

Thanks for the help
i don't know about anyone else here, but hdrol gave me an elevated sex drive. i mean, i keep my GF busy. the only sides i can speak of is, trouble sleeping if i took my last dose too late in the day, slight feeling of BP being elevated, but that's about it. i leaned out well and put a bit of muscle on. it is a great thing to run in summer to lean out

bubble boy

Awards
that sounds along the lines of what I'm after possibly
What type of PCT did you do? that is what is scaring me. I hear people talking about gyno and hair loss...can you list your PCT? did you do a serm?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You can check out LG Science's MMV2. Low sides and made specifically for what you are trying to do. Use T-911 for the PCT and you should be golden.

bubble boy

Awards
Thanks, I checked out the MMV2...looks good...mild I think. What is the T-911, I'm not finding that?

Thanks again, nice job on the turn around keep up the hard work. Unfortunately age isn't helping me but I still hit it hard.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-oxo or hyperdrivex2 would be nice choices actually, you probably ought to give them a try before jumping on the juice bandwagon :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I checked out the MMV2...looks good...mild I think. What is the T-911, I'm not finding that?

Thanks again, nice job on the turn around keep up the hard work. Unfortunately age isn't helping me but I still hit it hard.
The T-911 is LG Sciences Test booster/PCT product. If you want to stay natural you can stack T-911 with their Anadraulic State product. There were a few combined logs where people reported great gains from those 2.

You can see more info on both at lgsciences.com. If you decide to order you can use the AM50 coupon code for 50% off their site.

I have heard good things about 6-oxo as well and you can look into USP Labs Prime if you want to stay natural.

As for the prohormone route, if you decide that is what you want LG's MMV2 and CEL's H-Drol are 2 products that are pretty mild with good lean gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should actually pimp my own company's product too :D a Drive/RPM stack, or even just Drive solo helps noticeably. The Forslean is good both for some muscle addition as well as some fat loss, and the libido effects from the dodder seed are phenomenal :D And the icariin works great for muscle gains as well

n87

Awards
  • Established
I tried Havoc (same as Epistane). No issues with gyno whatsoever. I was getting itchy nipples with MassFX, which is not even prohormone, so that's a big plus for Havoc. Ran it for 4 weeks. Max dose 30mg/day. As far as PCT goes, just Cycle support during and after, milk thistle and Primordial testosterone recovery stack. Good gains in strength and about 12lbs in mass. Leaned me out a little too. Oh, and back pains with it too. :)

punasher808

Awards

Thanks for the help
You pretty much covered what I would have asked, I am 41 been lifting for awhile and just want to get a little more ummph in my workout. I weight 260 now and I am in good shape but want to get a little bigger. Scared to touch some of this stuff what do some of you recommend for us older dudes?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of good herbal products out there today and by combining them you can get very good ...even great gains from them. Check my current log in my signature if your so inclined for the current stack. It's all about synergy. I did the orignal halodrol and will say this .. for me 6 Prime ED > 50 mg Halodrol ED. I know some of the other mentioned products are stronger but I haven't done those.

At this stage I think I will stay herbal as I am getting everything I need from them and more... and I never have to worry about PCT... and my general health is better than it has ever been... my libido ... awsome.

bubble boy

Awards
I've been doing alot of research trying to figure out what is best for me and it is between
1) prime
2) Drive/RPM stack
3)6oxo
4) methyl Mast. v2

I'm leaning toward your prime and "other goodies" because being 44 and not done the steroid rout before although MMV2 is supposedly mild.

What is E-Form? Also any input on the above choices?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing alot of research trying to figure out what is best for me and it is between
1) prime
2) Drive/RPM stack
3)6oxo
4) methyl Mast. v2

I'm leaning toward your prime and "other goodies" because being 44 and not done the steroid rout before although MMV2 is supposedly mild.

What is E-Form? Also any input on the above choices?
E-Form is Formestane .. you can't get it anymore..but bulk Formestane will be available at nutraplanet very soon. It's meant to be mixed with penetrate and applied transdermally. It is may one of the better sups for us older guys and it suppresses estrogen and has a very positive effect on libido and overall good feeling.

n87

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver, that's a lot of good info! I looked at your stack and will give it a shot. Prime looks very interesting, so does Formestane (whenever it's available). Would like to ask you a question while I am here (sorry for hijacking a thread), have you ever tried MassFX/Hyperdrol stack and what's your opinion on it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used Hyperdrol and liked it but love Formestane as far as MassFx is concerned it never really interested me. I just didn't think that the pathway used was for me i.e. causing inflamation. I mean I have enough trouble at my age.

Incidently T-911 is another product that has caught my eye.

bubble boy

Awards
I also like it... although I can't find what Phyto Test and Super Sap are, can you help. Also bulk formestane is on the web site so it must be available now

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also like it... although I can't find what Phyto Test and Super Sap are, can you help. Also bulk formestane is on the web site so it must be available now
I didn't know that's good news

Supersaponis is a USP powder sold at NP
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/supersaponins-120-grams.html

Phyto-Test is Primordial Perfromance Testofen is the main ingredient.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/phyto-testosterone-8-fl-oz.html

bubble boy

Awards
I think this is the way I will go, I don't need any issues with my body using other kinds of things.

Thanks for all the help. I'm going to put some orders in to get everything together.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of good herbal products out there today and by combining them you can get very good ...even great gains from them. Check my current log in my signature if your so inclined for the current stack. It's all about synergy. I did the orignal halodrol and will say this .. for me 6 Prime ED > 50 mg Halodrol ED. I know some of the other mentioned products are stronger but I haven't done those.

At this stage I think I will stay herbal as I am getting everything I need from them and more... and I never have to worry about PCT... and my general health is better than it has ever been... my libido ... awsome.
I have run natural supps & I have found them highly exaggerated in their claims and their results.

Dreamweaver & I have had our difference in opinions regarding alot of these supps which did nothing but burn a whole in my wallet.

Dreamweaver....if those are your stats and that is you in your avatar then my hat is off to you my friend....very impressive. obviously you are doing something right and natural supps are working for you!

As for myself, I have run Epistane, Dermacrine and am now running 1-T. All three are excellent and nothing to be feared, even the PCT, IMO.

Also have a bottle of H-roid I am looking forward to run later this year. H-drol also is highly regarded and I am looking forward to running in the future.

People on this forum are very knowledgable and helpfull so ask away. For me, the results & the great feeling of being ON have been worth it.

Lucky

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have run natural supps & I have found them highly exaggerated in their claims and their results.

Dreamweaver & I have had our difference in opinions regarding alot of these supps which did nothing but burn a whole in my wallet.

Dreamweaver....if those are your stats and that is you in your avatar then my hat is off to you my friend....very impressive. obviously you are doing something right and natural supps are working for you!

As for myself, I have run Epistane, Dermacrine and am now running 1-T. All three are excellent and nothing to be feared, even the PCT, IMO.

Also have a bottle of H-roid I am looking forward to run later this year. H-drol also is highly regarded and I am looking forward to running in the future.

People on this forum are very knowledgable and helpfull so ask away. For me, the results & the great feeling of being ON have been worth it.

Lucky

Not everbody has the same results with herbal products true... but I would try them first before moving on to other products.

Lucky have you tried Prime yet... it's a great product if it works for you. I was thinking of trying epistane and other products like it but when I tried Prime there just wasn't any need. I am not looking to gain a lot of mass at once, my basic mass is already established. A pound or 2 here and there is ok. Recomp I can go up a couple pounds on the scale and lose significant body fat, without really having to diet hard. I am loving this lifestyle.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I tried Havoc (same as Epistane). No issues with gyno whatsoever. I was getting itchy nipples with MassFX, which is not even prohormone, so that's a big plus for Havoc. Ran it for 4 weeks. Max dose 30mg/day. As far as PCT goes, just Cycle support during and after, milk thistle and Primordial testosterone recovery stack. Good gains in strength and about 12lbs in mass. Leaned me out a little too. Oh, and back pains with it too. :)
Using havoc myself (5th week going 6) last two weeks at 50mg. Have had nice gains in thickness and some strength. Eatting like a bear though.

punasher808

Awards
I have been thinking of using Havoc myself. Does it require a PCT after i am done? Thanks for any help.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I have been thinking of using Havoc myself. Does it require a PCT after i am done? Thanks for any help.
Yes it does, I'll be using the following items for my PCT;

Reversitol
SAMe

Week 5: Reversitol 3x / SAMe 400mg
Week 6: Reversitol 2x / SAMe 400mg
Week 7: Reversitol 2x / SAMe 400mg
Week 8: Reversitol 1x / SAMe 400mg

Plan on using these for around 4-6 weeks then back something else!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does, I'll be using the following items for my PCT;

Reversitol
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iforce/reversitol.html

SAMe
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olabs/same.html

Week 5: Reversitol 3x / SAMe 400mg
Week 6: Reversitol 2x / SAMe 400mg
Week 7: Reversitol 2x / SAMe 400mg
Week 8: Reversitol 1x / SAMe 400mg

Plan on using these for around 4-6 weeks then back something else!!

You are not supposed to link other stores. This forum is from nutraplanet and it is against the rules. I got my hand slapped for it a while back so FYI.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although i'll say "kudos for using SAMe in pct" but also get rid of those links :D

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Not everbody has the same results with herbal products true... but I would try them first before moving on to other products.

Lucky have you tried Prime yet... it's a great product if it works for you. I was thinking of trying epistane and other products like it but when I tried Prime there just wasn't any need. I am not looking to gain a lot of mass at once, my basic mass is already established. A pound or 2 here and there is ok. Recomp I can go up a couple pounds on the scale and lose significant body fat, without really having to diet hard. I am loving this lifestyle.
I heard Prime wzas good but must be megadosed, 10 caps or so per day and very expensive. Is this true? I may give it a try...but all I can say is Epi is sweet....you muscles will pop out of your skin like Aaaarnold! lol:laugh: So that is how he did it?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

Dreamweaver....how do you lose significant body fat while gaining at your age?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dreamweaver....how do you lose significant body fat while gaining at your age?
The herbs man... lol. They definitely are the difference maker. I started off 18 months ago after a long layoff and lost around 40 lbs in the first 8 months. The last 10 I have gotten much bigger than I have ever been but stayed the same weight. The answer for me is permanant recomp and support fat loss, lower estrogen and increase test herbally. It is no surprise that I could lose fat and gain muscle as I am an endo and that is always possible with my body type. What has surprised me is how much I have been able to gain given my age. There are so many good herbal products that are very good at helping you slowly gain muscle and lose fat. If I use a fat burner I will always make sure that I am taking something to boost test. and something to lower estrogen. When I take prime I don't seem to need to take a fat burner. Another factor is I do a certain amount of carb cycling.

Gaining/Maintaining muscle as you know is very instrumental in additional fat loss. If I eat just over maintenance I seem to do both very well. There are so many reasons but I don't think I would have been anywhere near this successful without the products that I have used. Formestane is a key for me and so is PGH as I feel used as a staple it speeds up my metabolism a bit.

It's a long story with many factors, it's taken me 25 years to figure a lot of this stuff out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard Prime wzas good but must be megadosed, 10 caps or so per day and very expensive. Is this true? I may give it a try...but all I can say is Epi is sweet....you muscles will pop out of your skin like Aaaarnold! lol:laugh: So that is how he did it?
Prime depends on how sensitive you are to it, I am 240 something and 6 a day work great. What is really smart is to do an extra 3 on training days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, prime responsiveness seems to be fairly individual rather than general, but it does seem to work more often better for older guys, and people who have higher stress, lack of sleep etc issues. Still no way to be sure till you try it tho. i'm planning on it soon

Filthy McNast

Awards
I will personally vouch for SUS500 by G.E.T.. I'm 41 and have done 2 past cycles with very solid gains and only minimal sides (back pumps, calf pumps, minor back acne, small amount of hair loss). It is banned now, but still being sold at the place that I go to. I had no issues w/ Gyno and I ran an OTC PCT not a SERM. 1st cycle (6 weeks) I went from 172 lbs to 184 lbs and my waist size did not budge. All lifts went up and broke through plateaus that I had reached on the bench, squats and curls. At my age I'm not as worried as some of the younger people on here should be about what I put in my body. I'm finished having kids at this point and minor hair loss that would have destroyed me in my 20's doesn't seem like such a big deal now that I'm in my 40's. (just my 2 cents)

bubble boy

Awards
DW, I finally put in my oreder for the Prime, Phyto test, supersap stack.

When you mention recomp is that considered 15 calories per pound? 14-16 being maintanance? Or is there something else to it?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, I finally put in my oreder for the Prime, Phyto test, supersap stack.

When you mention recomp is that considered 15 calories per pound? 14-16 being maintanance? Or is there something else to it?
That's pretty close but, bodytype plays a role so if your an endo you can probably go a little lower say 300 or 400 calories before you hit maintenance. Ectos could be 300 to 600 calories over that. Body type is very important and too many people overlook it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice on not going with something. I would recommend looking into FORMEX when it's available.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
The herbs man... lol. They definitely are the difference maker. I started off 18 months ago after a long layoff and lost around 40 lbs in the first 8 months. The last 10 I have gotten much bigger than I have ever been but stayed the same weight. The answer for me is permanant recomp and support fat loss, lower estrogen and increase test herbally. It is no surprise that I could lose fat and gain muscle as I am an endo and that is always possible with my body type. What has surprised me is how much I have been able to gain given my age. There are so many good herbal products that are very good at helping you slowly gain muscle and lose fat. If I use a fat burner I will always make sure that I am taking something to boost test. and something to lower estrogen. When I take prime I don't seem to need to take a fat burner. Another factor is I do a certain amount of carb cycling.

Gaining/Maintaining muscle as you know is very instrumental in additional fat loss. If I eat just over maintenance I seem to do both very well. There are so many reasons but I don't think I would have been anywhere near this successful without the products that I have used. Formestane is a key for me and so is PGH as I feel used as a staple it speeds up my metabolism a bit.

It's a long story with many factors, it's taken me 25 years to figure a lot of this stuff out.
I am comiing off a cycle of 1-T and usining Sustain Alpha for PCT. Have you tried it or considered it for increasing test reducing estrogen. Hear great things. So far all I have noticed is increased sense of well being even a little euphoria at times....all good!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am comiing off a cycle of 1-T and usining Sustain Alpha for PCT. Have you tried it or considered it for increasing test reducing estrogen. Hear great things. So far all I have noticed is increased sense of well being even a little euphoria at times....all good!
Isn't it a prohormone, like I said I don't do anything that shuts you down or you have to take support of PCT. For me there is no need at this time. Hek I'm up 4 lbs in four weeks of prime and I am recomping... I am quite a bit leaner than when I started it I think a full percentage point. I am not even trying to gain size.

bubble boy

Awards
Can anyone suggest how to take Formestane powder and Supersaponins powder? Do you just mix it with water and drink it?

Also, how do you measure this stuff out, especially the Formestane, the package is only 5g but if I do a 100mg serving it will last me 50 servings. apparently I should have ordered more!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
formestane isn't particularly effective orally, its best used transdermally. still need somewhere from 50-100mg/day

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it a prohormone, like I said I don't do anything that shuts you down or you have to take support of PCT. For me there is no need at this time. Hek I'm up 4 lbs in four weeks of prime and I am recomping... I am quite a bit leaner than when I started it I think a full percentage point. I am not even trying to gain size.
I meant the Sustain Alpha for reducing estro & increasing test.