44 and looking for some supp help

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I will personally vouch for SUS500 by G.E.T.. I'm 41 and have done 2 past cycles with very solid gains and only minimal sides (back pumps, calf pumps, minor back acne, small amount of hair loss). It is banned now, but still being sold at the place that I go to. I had no issues w/ Gyno and I ran an OTC PCT not a SERM. 1st cycle (6 weeks) I went from 172 lbs to 184 lbs and my waist size did not budge. All lifts went up and broke through plateaus that I had reached on the bench, squats and curls. At my age I'm not as worried as some of the younger people on here should be about what I put in my body. I'm finished having kids at this point and minor hair loss that would have destroyed me in my 20's doesn't seem like such a big deal now that I'm in my 40's. (just my 2 cents)

2. DW, I finally put in my oreder for the Prime, Phyto test, supersap stack.

When you mention recomp is that considered 15 calories per pound? 14-16 being maintanance? Or is there something else to it?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bubble boy View Post
    DW, I finally put in my oreder for the Prime, Phyto test, supersap stack.

When you mention recomp is that considered 15 calories per pound? 14-16 being maintanance? Or is there something else to it?
    That's pretty close but, bodytype plays a role so if your an endo you can probably go a little lower say 300 or 400 calories before you hit maintenance. Ectos could be 300 to 600 calories over that. Body type is very important and too many people overlook it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Good choice on not going with something. I would recommend looking into FORMEX when it's available.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The herbs man... lol. They definitely are the difference maker. I started off 18 months ago after a long layoff and lost around 40 lbs in the first 8 months. The last 10 I have gotten much bigger than I have ever been but stayed the same weight. The answer for me is permanant recomp and support fat loss, lower estrogen and increase test herbally. It is no surprise that I could lose fat and gain muscle as I am an endo and that is always possible with my body type. What has surprised me is how much I have been able to gain given my age. There are so many good herbal products that are very good at helping you slowly gain muscle and lose fat. If I use a fat burner I will always make sure that I am taking something to boost test. and something to lower estrogen. When I take prime I don't seem to need to take a fat burner. Another factor is I do a certain amount of carb cycling.

Gaining/Maintaining muscle as you know is very instrumental in additional fat loss. If I eat just over maintenance I seem to do both very well. There are so many reasons but I don't think I would have been anywhere near this successful without the products that I have used. Formestane is a key for me and so is PGH as I feel used as a staple it speeds up my metabolism a bit.

It's a long story with many factors, it's taken me 25 years to figure a lot of this stuff out.
    I am comiing off a cycle of 1-T and usining Sustain Alpha for PCT. Have you tried it or considered it for increasing test reducing estrogen. Hear great things. So far all I have noticed is increased sense of well being even a little euphoria at times....all good!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I am comiing off a cycle of 1-T and usining Sustain Alpha for PCT. Have you tried it or considered it for increasing test reducing estrogen. Hear great things. So far all I have noticed is increased sense of well being even a little euphoria at times....all good!
    Isn't it a prohormone, like I said I don't do anything that shuts you down or you have to take support of PCT. For me there is no need at this time. Hek I'm up 4 lbs in four weeks of prime and I am recomping... I am quite a bit leaner than when I started it I think a full percentage point. I am not even trying to gain size.

7. Can anyone suggest how to take Formestane powder and Supersaponins powder? Do you just mix it with water and drink it?

Also, how do you measure this stuff out, especially the Formestane, the package is only 5g but if I do a 100mg serving it will last me 50 servings. apparently I should have ordered more!

8. formestane isn't particularly effective orally, its best used transdermally. still need somewhere from 50-100mg/day

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Isn't it a prohormone, like I said I don't do anything that shuts you down or you have to take support of PCT. For me there is no need at this time. Hek I'm up 4 lbs in four weeks of prime and I am recomping... I am quite a bit leaner than when I started it I think a full percentage point. I am not even trying to gain size.
    I meant the Sustain Alpha for reducing estro & increasing test.

10. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I meant the Sustain Alpha for reducing estro & increasing test.
    I never have.... formestane works so well for me. I use it as a staple.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which Supp?
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 11:21 PM
  2. NEW SUPP
    By futuresoldier in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:24 AM
  3. Best GH Supp?